Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.3

[DE]Megan

You can pick up items as in Ayatan Stars and open caches while channeling Thurible, but after that you deactivate your Thurible your channeled time is not there. Not sure what you're trying to do there. Did you intend for us to be able to pick up stuff while channeling Thurible, or were we not supposed to?

25 minutes ago, swagfoxy412394 said:

For some reason you are supposed to get a Melee Riven after Chains of Harrow.... but I got the message for it and never got it. I re-logged in several times but its still not there. I'm just letting you know because this has not only happened to me but a few other people.

You only get a veiled melee riven from the Chains of Harrow quest if you had already brought Harrow for platinum before completing the quest.

Otherwise your reward for completing the quest is just the Harrow Warframe blueprint.

why did the cestra and dual cestra / secura dual cestra not get a buff , they could really use a ittle more base damage and status %  maybe even slightly added accuracy? :sadcry: 

the big update is great earth looks vey nice and all the other added stuff too ;)

Please put the explosion bavk on opticor. Just remove the added double explosion that made it too good and make he explosion actiavte on enemy contact. Also, unless it works since today, the ounchthrugh is not there. The Opgicor was actually good before the fix :/

4 minutes ago, Alanthier said:

Anyone else no longer have the option to verify warframe's integrity, or back up game files, in the steam library? it is literally the only game I am no longer able to do so with, since the Harrow Update.

They removed it probably because verifying through Steam is a bad thing and make Steam redownload whole game

And i have Backup game files available

1 minute ago, Myscho said:

They removed it probably because verifying through Steam is a bad thing and make Steam redownload whole game

And i have Backup game files available

Yeah I saw a post somewhere about it after I posted that, but I still don't have the backup option available.  Really doesn't matter with that though, since everything is server side anyways other than my game settings.

@[DE]Mumbles

So after playing around with Harrow and changing duration/shields, i have noticed something that either is a bug or intentional, and if it is intentional, then i suggest a change for the 60 second cap that is currently (awkwardly) implemented on penance.

Currently while messing around with harrow, i have managed to get him to go over the 60 second cap ON INITIAL casting of penance, in which it will go to 88 (i've played around with lots of builds, but MOST of them end up going over 60).  Now here's the thing, i understand the intent of the skill wasn't so that people can stack 20 minutes of penance by just spamming 1 and then 2 when the shields cap, but i also know having a arbitrary time cap like 60 doesn't really feel rewarding as a player since it feels like we're being limited as to how we can build him.

I have a couple of simple suggestions that may fix the issues on both sides of the table:

Treat his 2 as you treat ironskin, trinity tethers, or loki stealth (do not allow re-casting while duration is active):  Allow players to stack as much duration as they want, but since the ability cannot be recast until the timer has reset, you wouldn't be able to endlessly stack the shields.  However, this solution would feel rewarding to players because they could then invest as much or as little as they want in duration.  The downside here is that if you accidentally cast a crappy penance, you're stuck with it till it runs out.

Another option is to allow recasting of this skill while it is active (as it is now), but instead of giving an arbitrary cap of 60 (which honestly is a very bad band-aid for the problem), you would simply RESTART the timer based upon what your current shield/duration combo is.  In other words it could not be stacked, but COULD be recast and overwritten with the current shield/duration combo.  This alternative is basically how thrurable works currently, and would keep in line with his theme.  It also allows people to CHOOSE how long they want their penance to last without it being endlessly stacked.  This would also allow for more various builds without breaking the intent of the frame.

In any event, i can tell you with 100% certainty, the current build is NOT capped at 60, it only caps the RECASTING at 60.......... which feels rather counter-intuitive, doesn't correlate with what the patch notes say, and really should be fixed.

Thanks for listening!

On 6/30/2017 at 4:58 PM, Sannidor said:

Please optimize Earth levels, there are major performance issues related to whatever causes the stuttering and frame drops...

I actually found the disabling the advanced lighting options seemed to smooth things out. I can list the exact options I turned off if needed.

The DE Nerfs strikes again. Great

Other than the obvious nerfs, what's wrong with doing emotes while channeling Thurible anyway? It's harmless and fun. There are many more feedback but you are ignoring most of them and do unnecessary changes.

The Scorch and Kuva Scorch use the Ignis with one hand now instead of two-handed like before and the regular Scorch's helmet looks like this

Nba3NAz.jpg

- Loki Prime's geometry clips through some Syandannas like in the image below ever since the Prime Parts toggle was implemented. In this case, the Syandanna attachment point is from Loki while the geometry is from Loki Prime (because I am using the Immortal Skin) so the geometry clips through the cape:

BEDjnWE.jpg