The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.4

[DE]Danielle

10 minutes ago, Nirrel said:

The opticor now is totaly broken. After the previous fix the aoe dmg became unreliable (wan't always working at all), multishot seemed not working either. After last hotfix I cannot even shoot an enemy because I don't know if that works. Good job! You have succeded to completely destroy a perfectly fine even if a bit weak weapon. I wish you have never even looked into it in the first place.

Yeah, at this point I really wish we could just have our old Opticor back. I trust they'll fix all the bugs in time, but I'm not so hopeful about them going back on the massive nerfs to its AoE damage. It was an AoE laser cannon, that was its thing, now it's just a weak, slow and awkward laser sniper. The one unique and worthwhile quality it always had is gone.

The opticor AoE may indeed have been too powerful after the update, but it definitely didn't deserve such a complete and gigantic nerf. I wonder if DE has any idea at all how powerful other AoE weapons are when fully modded.

54 minutes ago, Nirrel said:

The opticor now is totaly broken. After the previous fix the aoe dmg became unreliable (wan't always working at all), multishot seemed not working either. After last hotfix I cannot even shoot an enemy because I don't know if that works. Good job! You have succeded to completely destroy a perfectly fine even if a bit weak weapon. I wish you have never even looked into it in the first place.

I agree with whatever this fiery tenno here says <3

53 minutes ago, Mudfam said:

They completely killed the opticor when they fixed "double explosion" anyway. It was always an AoE weapon, now the AoE damage not only has a small radius with falloff, but does 1/4 damage, isn't affected by either multishot or crit and doesn't proc status. This "fix" was an outright lie, they nerfed everything about it to complete uselessness.

I thought it was just the punch through thing that broke it, since I've been unable to shoot anything mostly and when I did it was just like "heres one beam instead of three."

This really sucks. The Opticor is my favorite weapon, hope they fix it soon. Really soon.

Oy DE, I tried to replay the 2nd dream today and the bossfight with the eye is broken

It won't damage the pillars like it's supposed to, it just sits there and fires.

Someone with a rhino joined my squad, and it doesn't do damage to their ironskin either.

Please fix this, it's gamebreaking.

5 hours ago, Chipputer said:

"We know that 99% of people are saying that Harrow's Thurible has issues because only Harrow can trigger the regen and only on kill, but we all know that they just want to spin that mace faster."

Tone deaf.

It would be completely broken if someone else could trigger the regen.

Meanwhile, could we fix several of the glitches that've shown up for the past 2-3 patches instead of adding more?

- Projectiles broke REALLY HARD on this patch

- Javlok suddenly can't use Tactical Reload; if this was intended, why can Ferrox and Scourge still use it? (And where's the patch notes?)

4 minutes ago, KainDarkfire said:

It would be completely broken if someone else could trigger the regen.

I guess I'll just take your word for it instead of you giving any form of reasoning or any form of consideration to the multiple suggestions for making it activate for ally kills at a much reduced rate.

But you said no so I guess that's how it has to be.

6 hours ago, Chipputer said:

"We know that 99% of people are saying that Harrow's Thurible has issues because only Harrow can trigger the regen and only on kill, but we all know that they just want to spin that mace faster."

Tone deaf.

I'm kidding of course.

Edited by Eibhleann

7 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

A Donda Decoration has been added!

After completing the Chains of Harrow quest, visit Palladino in Iron Wake to purchase your Donda for a small Ducat fee. Shiny for a shiny!

So she is a homeless now. How poor!

-Anyo: "Before she can be rich, she must be poor."