Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon

DonGheddo

55 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

I WANNA KNOW THIS UPDATE IS GOING COME OUT!

When? Please tell me! Please tell us the exact date! Is it tomorrow?!

(Please don't troll me and say it's coming out in 2017...)

3 hours ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

That was my plan!

But hey, we can both do it. Maybe together.

You can't just accuse one crewman of sabotaging the ship! HAHA!

45 minutes ago, TheHappyTyranid said:

When? Please tell me! Please tell us the exact date! Is it tomorrow?!

(Please don't troll me and say it's coming out in 2017...)

But hey, we can both do it. Maybe together.

You can't just accuse one crewman of sabotaging the ship! HAHA!

I wasn't asking from another troll, I was asking the dev.  Hadn't you not noticed itsn't fully complete -_-, there is few planets are going have this (I SAID A FEW) because they might push that type delay for that.  Its nice to know how many bucket of paint they must gone though (metaphoricly: how much work must have to be done) that how much we want explore the entire planet, maybe few easter egg we might get chance to see hopefully (plz we find old school tank).  It would be awesome if we did had a mecha fight against the sentient that would be totally awesome same time, but I don't think they are going do that at all...maybe...

Edited by ChaoticEdge

2 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

(I SAID A FEW)

well.... i can't imagine a gas planet with a node like this

btw for what i heard we can hope for late 2017, that could mean december, but i have no expectations, when it came out i'll be fine, i think they will release the earth one and after that the ones in the other planets where they want to have it

21 minutes ago, Fiftycentis said:

well.... i can't imagine a gas planet with a node like this

btw for what i heard we can hope for late 2017, that could mean december, but i have no expectations, when it came out i'll be fine, i think they will release the earth one and after that the ones in the other planets where they want to have it

Steve said on his twitter they plan for sooner than december. my guess is mid september 

1 hour ago, Vesiga said:

Steve said on his twitter they plan for sooner than december. my guess is mid september 

i thought we were gonna have umbra around august/september, and poe near november/december, well, soontm we will discover if those don't get DElayed

Super stoked on PoS, but the only thing thats wondering me is Archwing.

I love archwing and consider myself a veteran, with having over 4 forma on the equipment I use, and having each of the weapons available for this gamemode. The archwing that was shown off was very different. Unlike traditional archwings, the one demoed moved much slower, even with boost- to the extent that the Elytron was probably faster than them. I get that if they enable the existing archwings, we won't be able to appreciate the map, but I hope they allow us to equip our existing equipment- moreso as we've taken the time to improve it. To balance it out, they can remove shields or nerf archwing in some way when used on PoS as opposed to in space, but I really hope they let us use some, if not all of out existing stuff.

2 hours ago, CorerMaximus said:

[Why are Archwings slower planetside?]

Archwings were initially constructed for aquatic/space combat, their weapons even moreso due to their weight and sheer size.

Being unable to use Archwing weapons or go as fast is an acceptable drawback given these facts, and if you want fast, you could always 'Itzal' teleport.

On 7/12/2017 at 10:37 AM, (PS4)NicolaiBM said:

I'm sorry if you're one of those not able to play with weapons

My mains are frost, nekros, vauban, & excal. so yeah i play with weapons, i have no time on the frames you are mentioning. I'm just not bothered by them either. besides, that damage u speak of only applies to low lvl enemies, ember, in particular, suffers fall off in damage on high lvl enemies. i doubt she is going to be clearing the map and making it not fun for u, especially at night.

10 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

I wasn't asking from another troll, I was asking the dev.  Hadn't you not noticed itsn't fully complete -_-, there is few planets are going have this (I SAID A FEW) because they might push that type delay for that.  Its nice to know how many bucket of paint they must gone though (metaphoricly: how much work must have to be done) that how much we want explore the entire planet, maybe few easter egg we might get chance to see hopefully (plz we find old school tank).  It would be awesome if we did had a mecha fight against the sentient that would be totally awesome same time, but I don't think they are going do that at all...maybe...

I noticed it wasn't fully complete, but you never know, they could have worked on it so hard it got released tomorrow. Got into two games that did that actually...

And, yea, multiple landscapes sounds like a pain in the butt. But I got a feeling that the exploration of a certain part of a planet/asteroids will be completely separate from the regular tile-sets. Plus, finding an old school tank would be awesome, it'd be like the warframes going, "Da Lotus is dis?" and like multiple sources chime in to tell us it's just a pre-orokin creation known as a tank, used in war. Lots of relics like that would be funny; Tanks, ice-cream-trucks, bottles of wine, trunks filled with letters in a strange language, and most importantly, old computers, able to play a game called warframe. Sadly, the servers aren't up for that game until Darvo gets it two weeks later. Ultimate meta

If they add a mecha fight against the Sentients, I think they might have to reintroduce monsters along the lines of the Golden Maws. Think how cool that would be, controlling a golden maw to kill a giant sentient!

3 hours ago, TheHappyTyranid said:

I noticed it wasn't fully complete, but you never know, they could have worked on it so hard it got released tomorrow. Got into two games that did that actually...

And, yea, multiple landscapes sounds like a pain in the butt. But I got a feeling that the exploration of a certain part of a planet/asteroids will be completely separate from the regular tile-sets. Plus, finding an old school tank would be awesome, it'd be like the warframes going, "Da Lotus is dis?" and like multiple sources chime in to tell us it's just a pre-orokin creation known as a tank, used in war. Lots of relics like that would be funny; Tanks, ice-cream-trucks, bottles of wine, trunks filled with letters in a strange language, and most importantly, old computers, able to play a game called warframe. Sadly, the servers aren't up for that game until Darvo gets it two weeks later. Ultimate meta

If they add a mecha fight against the Sentients, I think they might have to reintroduce monsters along the lines of the Golden Maws. Think how cool that would be, controlling a golden maw to kill a giant sentient!

That is big next project still about more landscapes that possible be set in the location.  Pretty much the landscape possible for someone to be at is mars or whatever is habit life still.  The possible of many of dozen way possible, but won't be that many, I don't think its going have ocean landscape you can go doing your fishing (looking at trailer that big giant slab nasty meat)...-_-

Anyway, speaking landscape now the subject possible if we get mecha, it would be oldest orakin's testing mecha probably 1st model come in mind before they prime it.  Its probably going be special if it come to it, but I don't still think its going happen still.  Even thou the dev did had dark sector old game they had they were able drive that corpus 1st boss that hybusa thing?  Yea that was driveable until they made it robotic auto controller.  So....yea its oging be long way kick the bucket.

cant wait for more landscapes.

What I really want is something like a a lava world (the idea not literally), like maybe on gas planets, the idea of "dont touch the floor!" with small footing areas apart from each other. Or perhaps jumping between different "rigs" or bases.

12 hours ago, CorerMaximus said:

Super stoked on PoS, but the only thing thats wondering me is Archwing.

I love archwing and consider myself a veteran, with having over 4 forma on the equipment I use, and having each of the weapons available for this gamemode. The archwing that was shown off was very different. Unlike traditional archwings, the one demoed moved much slower, even with boost- to the extent that the Elytron was probably faster than them. I get that if they enable the existing archwings, we won't be able to appreciate the map, but I hope they allow us to equip our existing equipment- moreso as we've taken the time to improve it. To balance it out, they can remove shields or nerf archwing in some way when used on PoS as opposed to in space, but I really hope they let us use some, if not all of out existing stuff.

You don't actually go any faster in archwing (space) than you do in archwing (Uranus,) you're just scaled to about 1/4th normal model size in space so everything feels faster.  Same limitations in the plains, normal scale, so relatively, movement feels slower.

1 hour ago, arolust said:

What I really want is something like a a lava world (the idea not literally), like maybe on gas planets, the idea of "dont touch the floor!" with small footing areas apart from each other. Or perhaps jumping between different "rigs" or bases.

ehh no probably....I said few and it have to be liveable.  Example, our good old earth with oxygen, sorry burst your bubble, but when it comes to certant area is livable they will be either destert, forest, jungle, (maybe able go on moon making as a home if the tenno able take it back) sea shores and pretty much it I could guess, but volcano or lava land is impossible lived on including a gas planets. 

5 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

ehh no probably....I said few and it have to be liveable.  Example, our good old earth with oxygen, sorry burst your bubble, but when it comes to certant area is livable they will be either destert, forest, jungle, (maybe able go on moon making as a home if the tenno able take it back) sea shores and pretty much it I could guess, but volcano or lava land is impossible lived on including a gas planets. 

Then the entire Sol System map shouldn't exist. Except there are in lore explanations for several of them, terraforming.

Jupiter is already a gas giant environment. Not sure how they'd make a landscape out of it really, but the environment is already in game.

There are no Mustafar style planets in game, so I wouldn't be concerned about that. Unless the highest level planet in the Tau System is one. Which would be so cliche it's basically guaranteed to happen.... ):

1 hour ago, arolust said:

A world like that would probably be more on someplace like Mercury. I, personally, don't like the idea of going onto mercury and having it be a glorified parkour challenge. Plus, there'd be nothing to do down there; no unit can withstand the heat, (Except Sargus Ruk), and it'd be more likely to have like a giant corpus colony on Venus or Pluto; both those planets have ground to walk upon, but it's very, and I mean VERY, snowy.

I can see Jungle, Plains, and a Seaside area to Earth in the form of landscapes, and said seaside side of earth being taken to Uranas for more intense fights.

But otherwise? Jupiter and Saturn are giant gas planets, nothing to do there, Ceres and Sedna are polluted beyond redemption, Neptune is a ball of half frozen rock, and has the index on it.

The only planets I can see landscapes on are Earth, Mars, Lua, Venus, Pluto, Europa, and Eris. Earth and Mars are the most flexible, while Venus, Pluto, and Europa would all probably have the same landscape, just different difficulties. Eris is a long shot, though. How do you make an infested planet with something like fishing and caves? You're practically in a zombie apocalypse planet.

1 minute ago, Kinetos said:

Then the entire Sol System map shouldn't exist. Except there are in lore explanations for several of them, terraforming.

Jupiter is already a gas giant environment. Not sure how they'd make a landscape out of it really, but the environment is already in game.

There are no Mustafar style planets in game, so I wouldn't be concerned about that. Unless the highest level planet in the Tau System is one. Which would be so cliche it's basically guaranteed to happen.... ):

Well, the question shouldn't be "What can go there?", it should be, "What do we do here?"

What would you do on a gas planet? What would you do on Mercury? What would you do on Ceres and Sedna? You can't fish on any of them, and most units won't be able to go on the planet's surface, (Besides Ceres and Sedna, but why would you want to go to a severely polluted planet?)

3 minutes ago, TheHappyTyranid said:

How do you make an infested planet with something like fishing and caves? You're practically in a zombie apocalypse planet.

Each landscape could have different features. Fishing on Earth, mining on Mars, collecting infested samples on Eris?

6 hours ago, Kinetos said:

Grineer has oxygen tank I am pretty sure that why they are camping in Jupiter.  I don't remember that possible lived in jupiter remembering the infested hoarded that destorying the homeland where inaros lived.  That is the funny thing that no one gone back lived there for reason.

We have to remember what is livedable and what is not.  Its isn't wise leaving villgers getting attack every day where infested may lurking around or they will become infested...better not make too many enemies. (I'll be surpised if there is colonies of infested like full forum of the infested they still greet you like brother cuz thx to nidus quest).

On 17.07.2017 at 9:51 AM, Fiftycentis said:

i thought we were gonna have umbra around august/september, and poe near november/december, well, soontm we will discover if those don't get DElayed

Ive saw message from DE on twitter that plains come before umbra and that they are planing to release plains late summer but I expect like always for some DElays to happen