Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Update 21.3.0

[DE]Megan

35 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced the frequency that Quick Thinking can stagger lock a player. This is actually undoing a bug fix where Quick Thinking wasn't staggering players as often as it was intended to, but this is the new intention now! Essentially Quick Thinking is back to the way it was pre Update 21.

c2a.gif Thank you so much for this fix.

Edited by Tendou_Souji

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced the frequency that Quick Thinking can stagger lock a player. This is actually undoing a bug fix where Quick Thinking wasn't staggering players as often as it was intended to, but this is the new intention now! Essentially Quick Thinking is back to the way it was pre Update 21.

This is not an accurate assessment.

Before U21:

Stagger Effects were not overwriting CC immunity from Dodge Rolls. Meaning you did not get suddenly pulled out of a dodge when staggered.

After U21:

Stagger Effects take priority over Dodge Rolls and cannot be avoided. You will be pulled directly out of a roll due to Staggers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is not back to the way it was pre U21 because Stagger animations are still taking priority over Dodge Roll animations.

This diminishes the value of QT but also skillful dodges when not using QT. You can test this easily by trying to dodge past a Grineer Roller.

"Reduced the frequency that Quick Thinking can stagger lock a player. This is actually undoing a bug fix where Quick Thinking wasn't staggering players as often as it was intended to, but this is the new intention now! Essentially Quick Thinking is back to the way it was pre Update 21. = Thank You Dev's :heart: ~ current patch of Changes & Fixes :clap:

L E N Z!! ....nice!alcohol_zpsofytpb34.gif Cheers! <3

Edited by Bladereap3r

1 hour ago, --Q--Voltage said:

So you meant to stealth nerf an already non mandatory mod just to have it back fire and break the game? If QT wasn't staggering brutally on accident, it would have been stealth nerfed. :thumbdown:I thought transparency was the big focus after the data mine fiasco. I guess not.

How is that a stealth nerf? It wasn't behaving the way it should, so they fixed it then they realized the fixed version making people unhappy so they reverted it to improper but popular version

• Like 1

Just now, Miser_able said:

How is that a stealth nerf? It wasn't behaving the way it should, so they fixed it then they realized the fixed version making people unhappy so they reverted it to improper but popular version

"fixed" aka not staggering enough. It has behaving the same way for 3 years fine. I do not see this as a "fix".

Just now, --Q--Voltage said:

"fixed" aka not staggering enough. It has behaving the same way for 3 years fine. I do not see this as a "fix".

I've used it before, and yea it didn't seem to stagger enough. For the longest time it wasn't a popular mod, so it probably wasn't a priority to fix it. 

6 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

I've used it before, and yea it didn't seem to stagger enough. For the longest time it wasn't a popular mod, so it probably wasn't a priority to fix it. 

It staggered plenty. I have been using it in daily raids since I started in 2015. It staggers on fatal shots. It was not a mandatory mod and was good as it was. You admit it needed to be nerfed. This was no fix, don't be blinded by DE's usage of the word "fix".

Still no fix for:

- Palladino room is pitch black with all settings on low/ no volumetric lights

- Tenora weapon clip is always pink when reloading

- Yellow mines from Osprey are killable, but don´t have life bars neither show damage numbers when hitting them

- Earth is still a heavy load for old pcs

- No options to toggle grass off or extra details

- Since their release, the back of deafult helmet of Nyx and Excalibur are uncolorable, even on immortal skins always black. White Nyx and Excalibur can´t have fashion frame fun.

- Hulta armor needs 2 color channels to color leg and arms "plate" parts same color, colors are very "washed out" when comparing to the pallet

- We can only take out cysts from neck after it is matured, so we have to wait 1 week before taking it off

Bonus:

- Why we have to press 2 buttons for operator jump ability?

1 hour ago, PokeJust said:

30k Fieldron Samples ,200k polymers and 1,5k nurodes for research ...I would say something ,but i dont want use BAD WORDS when kids nearby.

I threw in 13k fieldron and 168k poly for my clan, what's the big deal?  by the time we all relogged after getting the update, neurodes and credits were taken care of already lol.  it's not that bad a research, it's nothing like Hema

• Like 1