Vulbjorn

Vulbjorn's Infested Shenanigans - Best Friends Pack WiP (Grendel and Gauss)

16 hours ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

I'm not sure if I'm imagining it but I'm seeing a teeth motif throughout the design, especially on the chest armor and around the eye sockets on the helmet.

I am partial towards human-like teeth in inappropriate for human-like teeth places, so you're probably correct.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 2020-02-19 at 4:20 PM, Coraxnias said:

DwVidCrXQAAQ7uK.jpg

Go watch the shock paddles “heart attack scene” in the original version of John Carpenter’s THE THING to see where Vulbi is going with Grendel 😏.

And V?  A 2-pack?  You $on of a...

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73
  • Like 1

For 4 years and go on. I don't know you, the creator can make ballas so alleviate is active on the forum and turn all the feed back nicely done. Im a die hard fan of warframe then your works. Some of it blend well some of it really a big master stroke for the model, the idea the power fantasy howling deep with-in infested mind. Thank you!

p/s: I  can really reborn if some day I see your Vauban infested skin. 

Looking forward to seeing the final product for Grendel, hope things are going alright where you're from.

• Like 1

After grendal, id love to see what you could do with Valkyr! I use her gersemi skin and its nice and all, but her helemets arent good enough for me. I need something creepier

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

cant wait for finished grendel! next frame skins i might like to see from you is titania-mesa-nekros or hydroid

Edited by Coraxnias

Posted (edited)

I wuold love to see infested Wukong, because every tennogen skin looks good on his prime body. I think that he is the only frame with cool prime design and that you can see every skin on that body shape without a problem, like some prime frames and they're skins that they have.... And he just have 2 skins and i think he need more love then just that... 

Edited by Vlada91

5 hours ago, Coraxnias said:

cant wait for finished grendel! next frame skins i might like to see from you is titania-mesa-nekros or hydroid

It's done actually, you can see it on my Twitter 

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Vulbjorn said:

Looks great, can't wait to see the finished versions of the maw syandana + armor.

Am 7.4.2020 um 15:48 schrieb Vulbjorn:

any chance u will give mag some love ?

7 hours ago, Xydeth said:

any chance u will give mag some love ?

For now, I'm not working on infested Mag, but someone else is, and you'll probably will see the results soon. 

• Like 2

vor 19 Stunden schrieb Vulbjorn:

For now, I'm not working on infested Mag, but someone else is, and you'll probably will see the results soon. 

works for me ❤️

@Vulbjorn

When I first saw this concept, all I could think of is how badass of a canvas that would be for your work. All the fibers and stuff could make some intense infested tentacle action.

93795919_3001072366618928_86507265297701

8 minutes ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

@Vulbjorn

When I first saw this concept, all I could think of is how badass of a canvas that would be for your work. All the fibers and stuff could make some intense infested tentacle action.

93795919_3001072366618928_86507265297701

Yes, I saw it too. When it comes out, will work on it.

• Like 2

I don't know that I'd have said Nyx looked "infested" but if that's not the best Nyx skin there is, and one of the highest quality/most drastically different Tennogen skin out there then I don't know what is. Can't wait to see more of what you do.

• Like 1

Hey Vulbjorn! I noticed you posted both the chest armor and Grendel skin for voting in the Workshop, but haven't seen the syandana and heavy blade skin yet. Are they still in need of tweaking\polish?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Casardis said:

Hey Vulbjorn! I noticed you posted both the chest armor and Grendel skin for voting in the Workshop, but haven't seen the syandana and heavy blade skin yet. Are they still in need of tweaking\polish?

I'm making presentations for them right now. Wanted to upload them yesterday, but accidentally fell asleep.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Woooh, finally finished his set, the Great Devourer. Here's links to all items. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2086311664 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2087399352  

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2087352617 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2086328567 

And the 3D model (with upressed textures, for demonstration purposes) can be found here, check him out, give him a spin, and try to find 3 easter eggs I found somewhere (I have issues) https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/grendel-moloch-skin-c698a78f577749a98e2e1b9370ab6cc7

Now, to go work on more stuff. This round ain't over yet.

Edited by Vulbjorn
  • Like 4

The set looks great, I think I found two of the easter eggs. 😄

What are you off to work on now?

1 minute ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

The set looks great, I think I found two of the easter eggs. 😄

What are you off to work on now?

I'm going to work on a collaboration with another artist right now (TBD later), and will also update Ash up to speed. He spent enough time in his cocoon, time to stretch his limbs a bit.

3 minutes ago, Vulbjorn said:

I'm going to work on a collaboration with another artist right now (TBD later), and will also update Ash up to speed. He spent enough time in his cocoon, time to stretch his limbs a bit.

Sounds awesome, look forward to seeing what comes of it.

Also, I shared your devourer set on Reddit to get a little jump-start on those votes hope you don't mind.

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

Sounds awesome, look forward to seeing what comes of it.

Also, I shared your devourer set on Reddit to get a little jump-start on those votes hope you don't mind.

Yup, I've seen it, thanks for thanks for sharing!

Edited by Vulbjorn

Have you tried contacting DE to see why you cannot add chest armor and Grendel in a collection?