Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rude Warfame Partners

(PSN)Z_GrateWhiteFox

This will be short and simple.

Why are some Warfame Partners allowed to continue to be partners when they belittle others in the community. It seems counter intuitive to allow some people to stay partnered when they bring a bad face to Warfame. I have had friends loose interest in the game before starting it up because of some of these partners. If there attitude is driving people away, why keep them as partners?

That short bit being said. Thank if you read it. Hope you all have a good one.

(Edit: this isn't to call anyone out, this is more of asking why it seems that some DE partners seem to have bad attitudes and why are they seeming able to act with impunity as they belittle people. This will probability be taken down latter. Once again not going to point out anyone)

Edited by (PS4)Z_GrateWhiteFox
Clarification

Whoever is doing it, wherever they're doing it, you'll need to print-screen it or record it and then try to catch DE themselves and get word to them about these - TENNO SKOOM! - who are causing a mess.

The community, as I see it, should stop feeding these Nullifiers gifts as an initial lesson, and then try to drag them into Conclave as an ultimatum, should they quit, then they are not as resilient as they may make themselves appear.

Reminder: They are mostly harmless. Not all of them should be followed if their contents aren't suitable for digestion or tasting.

Edited by Koldraxon-732
'Mostly' harmless.

5 hours ago, FierceRadiance said:

I'm guessing DE would prefer that no-one belittle anyone within the community.

No need to guess, because no sane person would like to repeat what happened back in February of 2016 (as an example). Enough was exchanged back then from all sides, and I'd rather not see derogatory and racial slurs being flung around all over YouTube and Twitter again every time the word "Warframe" is used. 

I'm just really glad OP is being civil about this, so good on you @(PS4)Z_GrateWhiteFox.

Edited by LazerSkink

If this is a support call out that ask if you should contact DE and make your voice heard - by all means go ahead.

But if this is a "forum justice" call, I would recommend to step down from that. And I don't know if having context right now is good or bad - on the positive side no drama, on the negative - what are we supposed to do, smile and wave?

Quitte Shy's character, I am personally not a fan of (but that's just a matter of taste not a value judgment), but you have to understand she is a character. Yes, there's a real person behind it, but the sarcastic snarkiness, the insulting attitude, it's all part of her persona for Youtube. The idea is that her character is like a sarcastic, snarky, self deprecating robot. It isn't meant to be personal it's a character. 

Just guessing that's whose being talked about, but probably so because she tends to have the most "attitude" that someone can misinterpret as actually being rude if they don't understand her act. And yes it's an act. She has a lot of fans who enjoy her act, so more power to her. 

1 minute ago, Biter. said:

I don't think OP is talking about Shy.

Someone else put out a video expressing their opinion towards a part of the community and their opinions in a very immature/condescending manner yesterday.

Well whoever it was, I think it's good the name of the person behind the specific action being complained about isn't being mentioned here. This is definitely something to forward to DE staff and let them decide if they think the youtuber behaved inappropriately or not. 

Starting a forum thread was not the wisest way to handle this. 

3 minutes ago, Biter. said:

I don't think OP is talking about Shy.

Someone else put out a video expressing their opinion towards a part of the community and their opinions in a very immature/condescending manner yesterday.

I knew about that one and my answer is still the same.  :D   I just was surprised when I realized that Shy could fit that description also.  That's when I really found it to be funny.  

Edited by DatDarkOne

Depends really, certain actions aren't really allowed like selling glyph codes, other types of behavior really depend on the person analyzing the situation, i'll give you an example.

There are players that want to collect glyphs, it's their endgame, so they hop from partner to partner and ask how to obtain the glyps, once they do that they are done with the partner and move on.

Now recently a partner with some kind of anime caracther glyph decided not to give the glyph away that easily, the player was essentially asked over and over how to obtain the glyph, because that's what players want, they are not there to mingle, so the players decided to moan on reddit over the issue, it essentially breaks the endgame for them, a glyph they don't or can't have.

Similar to the players that join clans only for the research, everytime someone aks me the research or asks me to link the clan info, the player is rejected for entry, while some take this easily, some decide to insult and cry about it, it's the same thing here, there are players who see trough the players and know what they want, it's obvious that if you don't want to be part of a group and mingle, the user won't bother giving your 24th partner glyph or whatever.

Now, if you see bad behavior, you can always screencap, but please, for the love of god, have common sense, if you get upset because a partner decided to sell you something for 1k plat when on the market it's 20 then you'll achieve no results.

You didn't mention exactly what kind of bad behavior this partner did, but knowing the community, it's possible it's something irrelevant, only one way to know.

OP, does it have to do with certain homosexual partner calling your build or  reddit post "s**t", or calling you "stupid", "b***h" or other potentially unpleasant names he throws around every time he throws a fit in a squeaky voice?

That's just the way he is, u can take it or leave it.

Edited by Tachibana_Hibiki

43 minutes ago, Tachibana_Hibiki said:

OP, does it have to do with certain homosexual partner calling your build or  reddit post "s**t", or calling you "stupid", "b***h" or other potentially unpleasant names he throws around every time he throws a fit in a squeaky voice?

Kind of why I can't stand them, though they aren't exactly a good modder themselves generally copy builds from others.

That and is one of those annoying "must rub the fact I'm gay in your face 24/7".

1 hour ago, Tachibana_Hibiki said:

Probably. I couldn't stand to watch more than half of that particular video, almost made me unsubscribe from him, it was probably the most disgusting video I`ve seen from him so far. This wasn't like shy, it was clear that it was meant  to belittle and dismiss everyone else's opinion that does not fit under his "objective and concerned" thoughts. 

Edited by aligatorno

27 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

That and is one of those annoying "must rub the fact I'm gay in your face 24/7".

The utmost reason i hate this particular youtuber. I mean, i'm fine if you're gay or anything, but rubbing it all in our face, making sex jokes that i doubt anyone finds funny by just a tick is annoying af, when i can't even say the same words he use to outright insult people; in the ingame chat, even if it's not as a degradetory remark.

Edit: i hate how salty i sounded there ^, probably because i wrote it in the spur of a moment. But my point remains, cheers.

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem