Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are the best and worst kinds of treatment another Warframe player has given to you?

user_85631

Hi, I am curious about your experiences with other players of the community as I have been playing for about 3 years now and I know some people have played longer than me so will probably have more experience when it comes to playing with other players.

Yesterday, when I was in trade chat, there was someone who was saying that a particular riven was not good tier if it has a -%negative faction on that list, I then promptly quoted him and showed the player my Strun riven which has 196% multishot and 145.8% status chance with a negative 29% damage to Grineer and said that it was not a big deal since it has both multishot and status chance. (with just 29% less damage to Grineer)

The player then private messaged me and said that my riven was garbage and then called me a 'monkey' for not knowing it, and then proceed to put me in the player's ignore list without letting me reply.

It felt like the player has some bottled up anger and was finding a place to release it, it was not a proper discussion. This action really just takes the cake for me. :satisfied:

The best treatment I was given from other players was tipping more platinum than requested and provided helpful information about the upcoming updates as some of them have been to Tennocon and knows more about Warframe than the general public.

This has happened in numerous occasions and I'm grateful for their generosity. :smile: 

Worst: Got trolled a bit by a couple people before I knew you couldn't trade non-prime parts/BPs. I didn't lose anything but, it was a bit embarrassing. If anything this encouraged me to read over the Wiki more.

Best: None really, though I'm not terribly social outside of my small clan of friends.

Best: got gifted a Rhino Prime BP immediately after his vaulting because it was the only piece I was missing by an awesome clanmate.

Worst: idiot teammate ran off on his own in a Sortie 3 Infested Survival, complained that we weren't following him fast enough (despite the fact he didn't communicate he wanted us to follow him), gets downed and dies because we were all on the other side of the map, and proceeds to spend the rest of the mission calling us all lazy inconsiderate scumbags, because he died once, and lost maybe 3k affinity at the most.

Oh, and for an added bonus, for the rest of the mission, whenever one of us was downed he would start teabagging us, even if another player was trying to help us get back on our feet.

Edited by Jackviator

Worst: long time ago, someone was giving me constant flak for using the Lanka. This was well before the sniper rework but it was just a leveling run on kappa sedna so I don't see what the big deal was.

Best was when I had first met my former warlord. Because of that, I was able to have a load of good fun with that clan and get on the fast track to learning the game.

Worst: before the defense patch i had 3 people leave at the last second leaving me on alone wave 40. needless to say i blocked all of them

Best: hard to say seeing as how i'm usually the one gifting people things or helping people out :P but 95% of the people i meet are pretty nice/awesome

Best: Probably the gift-giving event last Christmas. I told them "If you just want to donate, I'd be more than fine with knickknacks like potatoes and Forma." I got sent the Operator Suit Bundle from my wishlist and could finally put on some decent threads.

Worst: Two pieces of sh!t staying in an excavation "until you leave" in a PUB game when they said they would leave at 2.5K, just to be spiteful after I said I couldn't stay too long. I parked at extract in Assimilate until we got a Host Migration that shuffled me into a solo instance at around 4K.

Im pretty new an play on xbone, when i started doing relics i wanted akstiletto, but like everything you want not one bit seemed to drop an i also was pot out of luck obtaining more relics so decided to just outright buy with remaining plat i had, think was my 2nd trade an yeah you prob guessed right i clicked trade then realized i never got all the parts, needless to say the person put me on block before i could say anything an ported out. I felt more stupid than angry tbh an hopefully put it down to lesson learned, well until next time lol.

Cant comment on best i've no really met anyone that talks much, not that i tried much myself tbh

Best: Meeting my fellow clanmates and getting to know them as individuals and players.

Worst: I could say I've had Multiple trade chat mishaps with other trade partners but by far the worst thing I've seen a player do is neglecting his DPS role for Berehynia(EXP run) because he refused to quote "Carry a CP leech." which I had invited to the squad cause that's how it is usually set up in a Bere run.

Best: Toying around with friends in sortie with radiation hazard condition, we kept killing each other. Killed the VIP a couple times. It was hilarious

Worst: Trading channel. Long story short: Tried to respond logically and in good manner but the other party kept harassing and insulting for me not agreeing his price and then putting me on ignore list. S**t happens sometimes even if we're not looking for it

PC:

Best- Was offered, then taxied through most of the Second Dream quest.

Worst- To this very day, I have players who get very angry when I'm on Equinox and turn on Day #4...  because I'm stealing kills that should go to their kill count...  Even when doing so will save the team from mission failure...

PS4:

Best- Playing as a newbie Mag, I got compliments about using her magnetic bubble to slow down enemies in hijack missions.

Worst- During that same hijack mission I got a lot of hate for using those same magnetic bubbles and how I'm playing a real trash warframe.  And was asked to stop playing the game because I obviously don't know how to play well...

Best: everyday in Larunda Relay! People there are always so kind! 

Worst: People calling me out on my rainbow colours by throwing homophobic slurs. Also stating I'm an attention w--re because of it. These people I usually just ignore, or for the attention part I'd play along like "Yes, you've noticed me! My life is sustained for another hour, soon I'll be able to consume the whole universe!" 

I honestly expect such toxicity from people because of how I look in a game, but it's VERY minimum, definitely something that won't make me lose sleep over. In the end, just shrug, and let them be idiots elsewhere. 

Best: A 30 min long copus survival with harrow, rare drops were raining.

Worst: Sortie defense with 3 limbo, no the problem was not with limbo as i was one of them. The problem is that we share rift effect, if i turn on stasis another can turn it down, if someone uses cata i can blow it up, etc.... It was a horribly toxic defense run.