Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you remember most about the early days of Warframe?

Spartan336

This is, obviously, a post for Warframe Veterans, so this should be interesting.

I could go on and on about my early experiences with this game, but if I had to pick one it was when the map generation broke, leaving a space you could jump out of the ship in. We all did so, and ended up at the bottom of a box with stars all over it since there wasn't anything to teleport players back up. We laughed our butts off, sent in a ticket, and screwed around for about an hour. It was senseless fun, and it was great. Couldn't complete the mission due to not being able to get back up though, so we eventually had to quit. 

1. The old tutorial. It felt like we had awoken in a simulation inside the cryopod or awakened in a VR like room at the home base of the lotus, and it felt we were safe unlike now with the new tutorial.

2. The vandal braton and vandal lato...wish I had them again..I accidental sold both thinking that I would be able to buy it again any time.

3. The bosses were pretty much the same, except tyl regor was like semi excal.

4. The old guitar rifts from lvling up, and the old combat music.

This one 

And this one

5. The old story for warframe. Instead of operators we were suppose to be people inside suits who taken a religious like silence and we had some sort of telekinesis that allowed us to talk to one another.

6. And of course stamina and wall running. Stamina removal I can get over..I didn't like it. But wall running...we feel like god damn rabbits now...

7. Oh yeah....this...

Edited by Exlodian_Akitora

Hanging on for dear life with a few hundred ehp, broken modded,  rank 20 mag, hiding to replenish shield. 

Carefully looking through the market for the best affordable weapons,  ended up buying the bp for karak,  dual ether swords,  and a furis with the spare credits.

Farming resources to make the weapon,  and getting excited trying them out once they've finished building. 

REGRETING USING MY STARTER PLAT TO BUY THE NIKANA SKINS. 

Got awestruck by the tankiness of rhino,  and the super usefulness of nyx (which i accidentally got by doing some invasions) 

Only thing that has stayed with me was one experience that still plays in my head, it is against the infested, think on a corpus tileset, the darkness, the directional headlamp, the tone and ambiance that was set, not to mention on an old potato of a computer with the limited revives!