Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More operator hair styles

(PSN)i7081277

My bald operator is starting to drive me crazy. on the recent warframe twitch stream Danielle told us Poe won't be shipping with more operator hairs. I always use my operator with her hood opened 

therefore my operators hair is a very important part of .... the LOOK. How do you feel about our limited amounts of operator hairs, and that more operator hairs won't be shipping in Poe?

Edited by (PS4)i7081277

4 minutes ago, Legion-Shields said:

get rid of the shaved head areas on all of the hairstyles that aren't the default one.

There are two off the top of my head that look great from the front, but pan around towards the back and it's a lot of shaved head.  Kind of weird to see long bangs flowing just in front of the ears, but the only hair behind those ears is a pony-tail-mohawk thing.  Just... why?

Going left to right then down: 

Male 2, 3, 5, 6 and 7 are in game.

Female 2, 6, 7, 8, and a variant of 9 are in game. 

You'd think F#2 would look great, but the way it's textured makes it look stringy and it doesn't frame the face nearly as well as demonstrated here.  F#6 would look much better if the shaved areas had F#1's hair in those areas.

I have no complaints regarding male styles.  They all seem to work (even on females, if to a lesser degree.)

We can see here in DE artwork new hairstyle       https://www.google.rs/search?q=warframe+operator+armor&client=ms-android-huawei&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi5vaOs0t7WAhXKNpoKHbIrCk0Q_AUIESgB&biw=360&bih=518#imgrc=nCPQ31NEXtdAbM: here 1 example:

Spoiler

SkCdLXo.jpg

and we need more like this normal but cool... or this 1 is good for me uncharted_4___drake_by_fonzzz002-da47gh4

Edited by Vlada91

• 3 months later...
On 10/6/2017 at 9:03 PM, Littleman88 said:

There are two off the top of my head that look great from the front, but pan around towards the back and it's a lot of shaved head.  Kind of weird to see long bangs flowing just in front of the ears, but the only hair behind those ears is a pony-tail-mohawk thing.  Just... why?

I agree, it ruins one of my otherwise favorite hairstyles... Hell, even I, being constantly broke on plat, would get 25p if it was necessary for an unshaved version it it.

2 minutes ago, FlameCat16 said:

I agree, it ruins one of my otherwise favorite hairstyles... Hell, even I, being constantly broke on plat, would get 25p if it was necessary for an unshaved version it it.

Pulled that straight from October.

1 minute ago, Kaotyke said:

Pulled that straight from October.

Yeah, I did. :P

Was checking if there was anything about DE showing the female hairstyle they were working on, since I saw the male one for a couple seconds when my brother watched the stream. I think it wasn't shown yet, was just making sure.