The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Meteor and Operation: Plague Star

Outssiss

8 minutes ago, Tatann said:

I wish it was the bugs from Starship Troopers

Ya never know. Just because the Orokin found a world that was almost JUST right for augmented human habitation. . . doesn't mean that it wasn't already considered habitable for something already living there.

9 hours ago, Rentix said:

I was thinking it would be Excal Umbra.
I've been hearing those creepy whispers here and there while doing plains missions and it seems like it's connected.

Probably Harrow's abilities. You'll hear whispers simillar to the sounds the stalker makes when harrow uses his ult.

15 minutes ago, 7Random77 said:

Looks infested to me.

Hide contents

With the up-close look at it you've shown me now, I'm torn between the "Infested Breeder Spore" theory and the "Eidolon Leftover Chunk" hypothesis.

Thanks for the near-orbit-acquired chunk of delecious insight sir/mam.

Cool would be if it is like an ancient Orokin device, programmed to kill all sentients. Now feeling the presence of Sentients in Eidolon in came through space and wants to eradicate them, too bad we are in its way and well as Orokin moral shows us we are "acceptable casualties"

Oh my. That looks rather like the Mutalist strain Alad V introduced to the Infestation... if that makes impact with the Plains we're gonna have an outbreak on our hands.

How far is DE willing to go? A brief event? A permanent addition to the Plains? Infested Hives and terraforming tissues growing across the fields like some of those special tilesets? Infested Fish? Lephantis-sized boss backed by Juggernauts?

Could it originate from Eris? Are we going to see where Jordas Golem left off with its eerie foreshadowing of its brethren?

Edited by PsiWarp

31 minutes ago, PsiWarp said:

Oh my. That looks rather like the Mutalist strain Alad V introduced to the Infestation... if that makes impact with the Plains we're gonna have an outbreak on our hands.

How far is DE willing to go? A brief event? A permanent addition to the Plains? Infested Hives and terraforming tissues growing across the fields like some of those special tilesets? Infested Fish? Lephantis-sized boss backed by Juggernauts?

Could it originate from Eris? Are we going to see where Jordas Golem left off with its eerie foreshadowing of its brethren?

You know, to test out the Plains with pre-existing assets, Steve utilized the Lephantis entity in order to properly model a giant monster's "walk-cycle" across the Plains.

I wonder if he loved testing the beast so much that this might be a "Terran Lephantis" attack on virgin soil from which more of it's strain could grow?

53 minutes ago, Domonor said:

Naa, I think its Lephantis coming down to start a Kaiju battle with the Teralyst.

He heard we've been playing with another giant monster. So he's coming to see who will be the king of monsters.

I'll be accepting bets on who wins.... only a 10% grofit charge.

1 hour ago, Domonor said:

Naa, I think its Lephantis coming down to start a Kaiju battle with the Teralyst.

I posted on this possibility as well...remember there is test footage of Lephy walking around PoE...

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/817615-steve-ai-testing-big-monsters-in-poe/

https://mobile.twitter.com/sj_sinclair/status/884888670079262720/video/1

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73