Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event: Plagure Star

---Swaggi---

So depending on her Message: Does the Event coming on Monday or sometime during the week?

I hope at weekend, because during the week i don't have much time to enjoy it and it seems i'm not the only one with that problem xD

Are here more who wanted the Event to be released at the End of next week?

6 minutes ago, -TSA-Swaggi said:

So depending on her Message: Does the Event coming on Monday or sometime during the week?

I hope at weekend, because during the week i don't have much time to enjoy it and it seems i'm not the only one with that problem xD

The event will release between Mon and Wed, I would of thought that was pretty clear.

Edited by HexCaliber

5 minutes ago, Baterial said:

but...

...that was for joke

jokes dont translate well to text on the internet?

doesnt help that most people that ask that are actually serious about it, since umbra has been "coming" for the past 2 years now

Edited by NightBlitz

4 minutes ago, Dasmir said:

No.... im sure DE isnt stupid to put the event in working days so that meant the event will start the next friday.

What part of "we are moving Operation: PLAGUE STAR to next week (Nov 13-17)!" looks like it says Friday to you? We have no idea what sort of format the event will take, it could well run over a week, which would cover the following weekend.

Edited by HexCaliber

8 minutes ago, -TSA-Swaggi said:

In between Monday and Friday is what that meant. 

4 minutes ago, Baterial said:

when umbra? just when

Not this year. Probably end of next year. That's how long it took for both of the last two cinematic quests. (Yes, it was confirmed to be a cinematic)

16 minutes ago, -TSA-Swaggi said:

What's Operation: Plagure Star anyway?

9 minutes ago, HexCaliber said:

What part of "we are moving Operation: PLAGUE STAR to next week (Nov 13-17)!" looks like it says Friday to you? We have no idea what sort of format the event will take, it could well run over a week, which would cover the following weekend.

its says next week, Nov:13-17, figures 17 its friday and no where says starts at 13 so yup mister entlited.