Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

7000 Oxium and 20 Nitains for Vauban Prime?

mosaickle

funny thing is it was reduced: it was originally 14,000 Oxium but people complained so they halved it.

it is a little steep, but it's still attainable: just keep an eye out for Nitain and grab it whenever you see it. Oxium Ospreys seem to appear a lot on Venus, just keep running Corpus missions and you'll eventually rack up the Oxium. good luck!

10 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

funny thing is it was reduced: it was originally 14,000 Oxium but people complained so they halved it.

it is a little steep, but it's still attainable: just keep an eye out for Nitain and grab it whenever you see it. Oxium Ospreys seem to appear a lot on Venus, just keep running Corpus missions and you'll eventually rack up the Oxium. good luck!

quick thought: 

maybe there'll be an oxium mine or factory where they make the ospreys on venus open world???? that'll be dope af 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, NSDBL said:

20 Nitains and 7000 Oxiums is ridiculous.

Flat out ridiculous.

That's about it. I'm just here to express my frustration on how ridiculously ridiculous this ridiculous farming requirements are.

Utterly ridiculous.

Back in my day you were lucky if you got 10 Oxium in a farm. And if 300 Oxium went on alert you dropped anything you were doing to get it.

In all seriousness though get Ivara and once you have ivara then go to Galatea on Neptune with 3 other Ivara and farm the heck out of the Oxium using the pickpocket on prowl.

Nitan has no way of being farmed so just do it when it goes on alert.

Now the Hema... that is something that was over the top even for people who had been playing for a few years.

Edited by Brorelia

At first I thought the 7000 oxium was a pain, but I still remember when oxium drones weren't desecrateable. Now that they are? Easy peasy. Get some Nekros and Pilferoids together. Go smash some Corpus. I will say that a clannie send me some oxium packs for Tennobaum so I didn't have to farm oxium - but I still did. Always good to have some in stock.

Reason they did this to booben prime is because normal booben is only attainable through alerts. They can't have a prime that's easier to get than its normal counterpart, so they made him a steep grind. But still, just playing normaly will get you there. Sorties and syndicate missions often spawns a lot of oxium ospreys, so get a nekros and go slaugthering those flying buggers.

1 hour ago, SpryCrow said:

Let me know what you think, when you finish researching Hema in your dojo lab.

But I feel ya, Warframe is all about grinding.

We are finishing the little bastard in the Dojo right now... and about the Vauban Prime, it took me HOURS of grinding, but I got it! The Oxium part is the most annoying, but you can get the Nitain Extract on a regular basis, so that's good.

Well, I happen to be able to get 1k solo running through Galatea as Pilfering Pirate so I guess it's doable, but the nitains...I'm 4 off...I already had a stock of 15 nitains from previous farming so I guess I'm not too far away from it, but hell the numbers are so incredibly discouraging and demotivating to me...

The cryotic farming is also hella tedious but not nearly as bad as oxium...

4 hours ago, NSDBL said:

20 Nitains and 7000 Oxiums is ridiculous.

Flat out ridiculous.

That's about it. I'm just here to express my frustration on how ridiculously ridiculous this ridiculous farming requirements are.

Utterly ridiculous.

There are already too many people that have built Vauban Prime. It’s too late to change it now. If all of these people (include myself) grinded it out, so can you. Don’t loose hope.

Oxuim drops fairly well on jupiter Io.... 7000 isn't to bad., warframe has far worse.   Get a booster and you can probably get it in a day.

Before you could downgrade clan size i was a mostly one man mountain clan i farmed 600,000 cryotic for knux over a couple weeks....  Storm clan now with a few people helping and we are still not done with hema 44k/50k i did about 25k of that, it is the king grind atm.  

I'm waiting and stocking up now because I'm sure, at some point in the future there's going to be a research item that will require 20k nitain, and 50k synthla...  it's going to happen so i never miss one of those alerts EVER! 😂

Edited by (PS4)Eluminary

5 hours ago, Saturmorn_Carvilli said:

Try getting all the research done for all the archwings in a 1 man Shadow Clan.  That's a ridiculous amount of Oxium...

And a testament to how much like Archwing.

Don't take on a 10 person burden alone then be upset you lack resources for other things, this is made as multi-player game.