The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is the community going down?

(PSN)gta4biosmka

I usually find good players but recently I'm finding the opposite.

Right now, I was doing a fisure defense, my conection failed and when re-joined I couldn't get 10 to get the reward (also lost AkStiletto barrel) and when we were back to the lobby a MR 8 called me noob.

He was MR 8, I'm MR 24 with 1933 hours, why are people this dumb ?

No not at all ( at least for me )
WF community is far the best ( for me ) in the MMO industry right now 
The "toxic" we gain couple of days due to the "rush" 2.5 IPS system that the dev workshop showcase . Just hope they take "VERY VERY LONG" time to make IPS system work better cause it the core mechanic of WF right now 

I mean i love this community because if you are nice around people you get a lot out of it.

If you are a $&*^ constantly you won't get very far and people who just jump in and act like self entitled 11 year olds normally don't stay long because they can't handle Cooperative PvE anyways. And i think that is a good thing.

I really love ironic or comedic banter though. Just keep it to yourself and your friends, who actually know that you are being ironic.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)gta4biosmka said:

I said "recently I'm finding the opposite of good/respectfull players"

Really depends on type of player. Although I do agree with some others that the community growth brings a lot of toxic people. Not to mention fresh players sometimes trigger older players to be rude to everyone.

When i started playing warframe i was amazed by how nice the community was (since i came from games with a toxic community). But toxic players will be around in every game, no matter how nice the community in general. Maybe you just had some bad matchmaking luck.

It's the closest they get to pvp in this game I guess.  So far I haven't put anyone on ignore I don't think just don't respond to them if they act like crazy. But sence poe came out the region chat have looked very diffrent (unless that was for I changed to america region during the first weeks until they fixed the cetus gate).

It's pretty simple really, with an increase in the number of players an increase in trolls, griefers, leechers etc is to be expected.  It's especially common when you start giving away 'top tier' stuff for free because it will pull in more of the sort of players that expect 'everything for free' without any effort type of players too. 

53 minutes ago, (PS4)gta4biosmka said:

noob means new to the game, so MR actaully defines who is new and who's not.(in my opinion)

Actually with all due respect meant here. " Newb " is the correct term for someone who is new to the game, " Noob " someone who plays the game but never really tries to learn it. Or just someone who thinks they know how to play. Always treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. As others have said, you're going to run into the toxic ones at some point :).  Deep breath, hold......, breath out,, relax, move on ;).

This game still has one of the best communities out there. :clem::thumbup:

Edited by Tarkerus
Adding text.