Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Supra Vandal

RHEDEN

29 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

It will probably comeback the same way other event weapons have, invasions. 

Not quite. DE only moved the Sortie event weapons to invasions during the fall of 2016 when Riven Mods were added with The War Within. You will probably see it come back as a Bounty reward like Furax Wraith, or from Baro Ki'teer like Vulkar Wraith.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

supra can destroy hundreds fast if setup right , plus give energy with sudas augment and rip shields away 

the supra vandal has direct upgrade in ammo , so not much difference, but since the supra's full damage  & multishot do get a buff directly related to the amount of fire you can output it does help a bit 

supras are my most sued weapon for a reason 

On 1/7/2018 at 9:38 PM, Darkvramp said:

you want it for mastery because its not good for much else

Its one of the best mag weapons,  i got a great riven for it tons of multi shot and faster reload paired with the entropy mod its great on mag.   Its probably the best primary in game for her even better than Lanka.

31 minutes ago, (PS4)Eluminary said:

Its one of the best mag weapons,  i got a great riven for it tons of multi shot and faster reload paired with the entropy mod its great on mag.   Its probably the best primary in game for her even better than Lanka.

Cast 2 and hose down with Supra for a bit, 10-20k damage per tick in the bubble on Eximus enemies xD

On ‎08‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 2:38 AM, Darkvramp said:

you want it for mastery because its not good for much else

you must not have a decent build for your Supra then. it's capable of doing an impressive amount of raw damage and status with a good capacity, and Entropy Burst lets it replenish your energy and magnetic proc AoE, making it excellent against Corpus. it also looks amazing.

as for when it will return, I'm guessing a future event will re-release it, or it'll be added to the Invasion Drop Tables.

Probably won't be rereleased for a while, as it's currently the newest Event weapon. They still have to rerelease Ignis Wraith first.

And when it does release, well there isn't really a consistent drop location for these things like Primes. It'll probably tie in as a reward to some new system, or through Baro if you're lucky.