Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #104!

[DE]Rebecca

I really only have one question: How does the proposed damage 2.5 system actually improve Puncture and Impact damage? 90% damage reduction on a single enemy does absolutely nothing for improving survivability against the ever present mobs. We don't fight grineer mano a mano. We grineer fight twenty to one. While you're building up puncture procs on one enemy, the other nineteen still have the capacity to one-shot you. Your proposed stacking procs doesn't make puncture anymore viable as a damage option.

Then we have Impact, and all I gotta say is this:

Your solution for improving Impact is to make every single Impact weapon function similarly to Zephyr's Tornados? You do know how much the community hates Zephyr's Tornados, right? We actually prefer NOT having to track down each and every enemy to their ragdolled LZ in order to kill them. Mass ragdoll literally turns combat into a GRIND. Grinding is already a fundamental mechanic of every other aspect of Warframe, and now you're proposing to turn the only entertaining part of the game (I.E. Combat) into a slog?

The reason the community stresses slash over puncture and impact is because slash has a mechanic that allows it to extend its lethality into the endgame. The proposed changes to Impact and Puncture do not add such a mechanic; if anything, they only make the two damage types objectively worse.

Will the DEV team consider adding mechanics to both Impact and Puncture that could extend their lethality into the endgame, or do they intend to settle on gimmicky mechanics?

Alot of the caluculations are very complicated, an example is coaction drift, it sais 15% but i was told its actually like 1.5  % or something like that. Could you guys please simply these systems. Or maybe update the codex to explain these systems for us uneducated folks. Or maybe someone Could comment a simle equasion 

1. Will you revisit older prime weapons  to make em interesting to use again? 

2. Status on IPS 2.5, also have you seen the bunch of forum posts regarding changes that the community needs? 

3. Will you try to improve the modding system further?  Currently mods are almost set to stone on warframes and weapons,  some mods are not used ever again after you get better mods and that in a sense is progression but there are other mods that would be interesting to use in builds but we do not have enough slots to use them... It feels like a hard cap is set on how to customize your builds on either thing there should be many suggestions from the comunity like this:

4. Will we have more loadout slots? It feels that the current ammount of loudout slots is not enough. 

5. With the  future inclussion of Khora will non sentinel companions be looked upon?  

I have a few questions:

-} If sentinel weapons can have rivens, why can't kubrows and kavats? Disposition could be difficult, but it should also be difficult on the sentinel weapons, so you could just use that.

-} Why doesn't have Excal get his passive sword buffs when using great swords? It is difficult to cosplay as the stalker if i don't get the passive buffs on the War!

-} Any new updates on what the plans are for the new IPS changes? People have been saying that the new changes are a little underwhelming; I'd rather have the enemy be dead (slash) than have lowered damage (puncture) or be rag-dolled (impact). Maybe some procs could stack for higher damage like repeated impact procs would do more damage, or puncture could do more damage on headshots or on crits. 

-} What is the point of the personal quarters room, other than having the mandichord there? I would like to customize the entire orbiter the same way you can customize the personal room. Pay a bit of plat for something like the vignettes; but for the floors and ceilings. As you walk you could look into a fish tank or cephalon area or animal quarters above or below you; maybe in the walls behind the stations. Why not have multiple "Iron Man" displays for your multiple warframes? Why not the same concept but for your companions as well? Why not have displays like the posters but for moving images? What about a weapon rack or two for your primary, secondary, and melee weapons? What's the point in decorating a room i'm never going to go into?

-} Are there plans to update how the P.o.E. are going to function before the next open area (Venus)? It has been established that plains ended up too self sustaining; the only things you could use from the plains in the rest of the game were zaws that took way too much effort into max ranking, amps which end up still not competing with mid-tier weapons, and Operator cosmetics which took way too long to farm. Why not have quests where initiate them by exploring the plains? Maybe while looking through a cave, an enemy will drop something strange and then the lotus or Ordis will have you look around for answers to what it is? Or you could stumble on a hiding npc that has special items to buy off them but only if you can help them out of the plains or help them get revenge or something that could add story to the world!

5 very simple questions...

1 - Why is the cost to unlock a waybound node on each focus school still 1 MILLION points when every other part of the tree had it's price lowered accordingly.

2 - Can we get a way to fight the teralysts that doesn't require it to be on the 'night time' part of the day/night cycle.  Often as not when I actually get a chance to play I log in only to find it's daytime on PoE and due to it lasting twice as long as night time I might not even get a chance to go after any teralysts which in turn means I have no way to increase my quills standing.  I'm sure I'm not the only one in this situation so could we get something like a 'night mode' option from the starmap or maybe have the original teralysts moved to daytime when the new ones are added so that there is always a chance for players to get quills standing? 

3 - Can you change how 'leave group' works on PoE, I try to leave a group so I can go back to cetus and currently I keep getting new players join my game even though I'm trying to leave because the others want to stay.  It becomes rather annoying. 

4 - More of a request than a question because I'm expecting it to be the same as sentinel weapons....Sentinel weapons currently need you to have 2 sets of any mods you have applied on a warframe weapon that is of the same class as the sentinel weapon.  With Khora's pet Vaneri, can you make it so we don't need to have multiple copies of the same mods if we want to use her with a kavat/kubrow/charger that is using the same mods as she is.   Would also like the change done to the sentinel weapons too if I'm honest. 

5 - Is gara getting any scaling added to her Mass Vitrify ability, the current 'rework' has made her ability completely useless at higher levels and not all of us want to use her as a giant blender. 

Another idea is the confusion on status chance, most ppl thinks it only affects elemental dmg, meaning that without status chance elemental dmg is useless, however status chance is for all dmg types to inflict a status perk, slash getting a bleed proc is a status. I would like multiple status effects for each type, so each weapon could be more viable against any enemy. So say virul strips 50% health, but what if it also strips 50% sheilds, i dont know about you guys but i want my favorite weapons to work for all enemy type,    

Also i was thinking could we get a tier listing as a stat on our weapons, adding better mods brings up the tier level, it would make modding alot easier, also the tier lv would be aproximent enemy levels the weapon would be sufficient. 

Thank you, DE, for such an amazing game, for all the time and effort you have put into it when others would have moved on by now.

I would like to know about the relays.  Any idea on when we will find out if and how they can be rebuilt?  Are there any plans of changing the relays to be more unique from each other?  The difference between Maroo's Bazaar and the Relays is refreshing.  

Personally, I would like to see a new cephalon.  A relay caretaker for Lotus that can greet players as they arrive, maybe make audio announcements towards events.  Perhaps, this new cephalon could even provide an updated extension tutorial for new players.  A sample mission of each type on the simulacrum tileset, with the cephalon walking the new player through the basics and giving advice on how to approach the objectives.  There are very scant tutorials in the codex, some of which seem to be out of date.  Perhaps this could provide a more interactive version?

Lastly, any update on the state and future of the dojo would be greatly appreciated.

We're getting a lot of reveals as far as the Grineer go, but are there any hints or leads you could give on future lore content related to the Corpus? It'd be interesting to go back to basics and see exactly why they are a problem for the system. (Aside from what we already know, including the new open area and their incessant greed)

Can't wait for the devstream and to see whats in store for 2018!

Question: Will you ever look back at Warframe passives? Particularly for my son Vauban. Despite how unuseful other passives can be, Vauban's is the only one that cannot be used in solo play. I understand that the earlier frames were created without the need of a passive, so I am not begging for a particularly useful one. Just one that can be used when playing solo.

Hi Devs hope you had a happy holiday. 

Just have a few questions,

1 will the old school Arcane Helmets ever make a come back in a event or as a dojo researchable item, there are all these builds online and we cant achive them due to them being so rare to come by.

2 after scanning all thousand year old fish on console a few people never got the fish statute, will this be fixed in the next build as a forum post and support ticket has been raised but we havent heard anything.

Looking foward to the new Warframe new year.

Have a great Devstream.

Archived