Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Deluxe Skin

Vanille

3 hours ago, LuinCeltchar said:

It's not as hideous as Ember's, but it's just as bland as Nekros'. Both should be Immortal skins, not Deluxe.

Immortal skins in my understanding just adds some lines and changes the color accents, basically leaving the model alone for the most part while these skins add more to the base model.

Personally I like both this and the Nekros deluxe around the same level.

3 hours ago, Kiwinille said:

this one surprised me, I really like it and wasn't expecting it since Octavia's concept was shown, expecting it before any other.

Can't wait to be able to buy it >:D

bm9JuUe.png

Expect them to release new concepts before finishing and adding in ones previously shown, that seems to be the only consistency when it comes to the release of these skins.

And same, been waiting to finally be able to change how Mesa looks without having to resort to buying her tennogen. 

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

OP Did they say what would be coming with her Mesa Delexue? Weapon Skins, Syadana? 

@(PS4)robotwars7 curious to know  your opinion on Mesa Delexue?

could've been better, could've been worse. it might grow on me. or I'll just keep Devil Ranger on. the body is fine but the Hat is too boat-shaped, maybe it'll still look OK with the Falcon Helmet.

it's good, but it doesn't really WOW me. guess it's up to the Prime now then.

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

You mean thisfiEpJ29.png

The skin isn't much different from that. The colors and pose is the only thing that really makes this stand out from deluxe.

I'm still not too impressed with the Mesa deluxe skin though. It looks rather pedestrian. Even Ember deluxe had a wild look to it. 

Edited by Hypernaut1

1 hour ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

I often gauge a skin based on my gut reaction/the first thing that comes to mind.

17 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

Give her a different helmet and disconnect that...thing...at her back, so that it's just 2 parts hanging down. Then I'll buy it.

But if this design stays the way it is, no thanks, I'll stick to my Halloween skin with the default Mesa head.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

could've been better, could've been worse. it might grow on me. or I'll just keep Devil Ranger on. the body is fine but the Hat is too boat-shaped, maybe it'll still look OK with the Falcon Helmet.

it's good, but it doesn't really WOW me. guess it's up to the Prime now then.

13 minutes ago, HerpDerpy said:

I also really hope she gets a bit more texture to her. so everything doesn't look so satiny. kinda like how Octavia has an actual fabric texture on her.

6 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

The skin isn't much different from that. The colors and pose is the only thing that really makes this stand out from deluxe.

I'm still not too impressed with the Mesa deluxe skin though. It looks rather pedestrian. Even Ember deluxe had a wild look to it. 

So according to DE Taylor and this overview 8hjxVbw.png

The theme isn't supposed to be cowgirl vagabond. With "musket inspired" pistols I don't know what that suggests. Can someone help me? 

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

With "musket inspired" pistols I don't know what that suggests. Can someone help me?

I'm guessing they mean Flintlock* I doubt they'll be really long like a Musket's barrel, they'll probably look like a pair of Flintlock pistols (Minus the grip because Mesa doesn't technically "hold" the guns, they are mounted to her wrists). I'm fine with this as Flintlocks are sexy AF IMO, and they'll go well with the Tenno aesthetic. I just hope they fix thae damn glitch where the Regulators don't fold away properly, it's been rather irksome.

Just now, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I'm guessing they mean Flintlock* I doubt they'll be really long like a Musket's barrel, they'll probably look like a pair of Flintlock pistols (Minus the grip because Mesa doesn't technically "hold" the guns, they are mounted to her wrists). I'm fine with this as Flintlocks are sexy AF IMO, and they'll go well with the Tenno aesthetic. I just hope they fix thae damn glitch where the Regulators don't fold away properly, it's been rather irksome.

I am too, devil ranger helm might look great with this theme IMO. And They have. 22.8.3 I believe?

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

I am too, devil ranger helm might look great with this theme IMO. And They have. 22.8.3 I believe?

thank Christ. just gotta wait for console update then. overall I'm relatively happy with her look, but it's not got me foaming at the mouth. part of me wonders what good old Ignus would've done for her were he still here. still hoping for her Prime to get the Duster coat.

Well as a Mesa “main” (she’s my favorite Warframe), I gotta say it’s not what I was hoping for. 

I was personally looking for more of a western gunslinger vibe instead of a musketeer vibe. 

As someone said, a duster coat would’ve been perfect for Mesa...along with the Falcon helmet (which I love). 

And I agree with just about everyone else who thinks the helmet needs some serious tweaking. 

5 часов назад, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 сказал:

It does look like a china man's interpretation of a cowboy theme doesn't it? Hmm Don't really know how I am supposed to feel about it tho. 

It just looks like an archer which is why it also looks like Ivara's deluxe or like someone played too much Souls games or read too much Berserk -

Dark_Souls2_archer.jpg

simons_bow_blade.jpg

5bc5dd37024afede711f33adc7a8ffc7bf25088a

I also don't get why Mesa and Zephyr both have 'hooves'. Like. Seriously. Not only BOTH concepts have it but it matches neither of their themes and looks out of place on female agile warframes. Wth

Цитата

The theme isn't supposed to be cowgirl vagabond. With "musket inspired" pistols I don't know what that suggests. Can someone help me?

They're going back in time that's what. Musket is an old type of a weapon so that's about it. Overwatch kind of did it too when they created a monster hunter skin for their cowboy character. Imo it also didn't quite work out. The idea wasn't bad but idk. In-game it looks worse than even his standard skin for me.

Спойлер

7VSVeCI.jpg

Edited by -Temp0-

5 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

It just looks like an archer which is why it also looks like Ivara's deluxe or like someone played too much Souls games or read too much Berserk -

Dark_Souls2_archer.jpg

simons_bow_blade.jpg

I also don't get why Mesa and Zephyr both have 'hooves'. Like. Seriously. Not only BOTH concepts have it but it matches neither of their themes and looks out of place on female agile warframes. Wth.

Good observations. 

9 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

Dark_Souls2_archer.jpg

simons_bow_blade.jpg

I also don't get why Mesa and Zephyr both have 'hooves'. Like. Seriously. Not only BOTH concepts have it but it matches neither of their themes and looks out of place on female agile warframes. Wth.

Mesa wears boots with spurs.  Gunslinger theme.