Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do we expect an update today ?

Aeon94

Considering the devstream got delayed due to a fire alarm to next week, and how they explained they'd be talking about "upcoming changes" in the next devstream, considering the new warframe, the new vehicle, ISP changes.... if we get anything, it'd might be just the tennogen, no new content is to be released so soon thought... sadly :/

we'll get some tennogen maybe but the rest of your list...that's iffy at best. the augments seem to be planned for a full reveal before release which still hasn't happened yet so that's their state. and the deluxe is just a big unknown, de has been much more sporadic about their deluxe releases lately. 

realistically you should expect mostly just minor/qol changes for the nearish future. de is still scrambling to put their release schedule back in order after the damage 2.5 mishap. 

Edited by Cubewano

Its great how Khora was ready to launch before the holidays ... but they dont want to put her because they dont have time to hotfix ... now magically they dont have nothing to launch more than 20 days later .... Sad , usually at least in my work with somebody lose a deadline so ridicously bad ... they get fire O.o .

10 minutes ago, Yagamilight123 said:

Its great how Khora was ready to launch before the holidays ... but they dont want to put her because they dont have time to hotfix ... now magically they dont have nothing to launch more than 20 days later .... Sad , usually at least in my work with somebody lose a deadline so ridicously bad ... they get fire O.o .

Khora wasnt released because her entire mechanic is based on the IPS changes (damage 2.5) that they posted about.  when they decided not to release damage 2.5, Khora was delayed.  they have since said that they are reworking her entire kit and will address the damage update separately.  

It had very little to do with their ability to hotfix. 

Additionally, you dont have visibility into their schedule, workload, or anything they are working on.  calling for staff at DE to be fired because they didnt release Khora in a timeframe you prefer is frankly inappropriate and ignorant.  I understand your frustration that there is no new shiny for you to play with but perhaps you should take a step back, put out the torch, and put down the pitchfork.

33 minutes ago, Xantheis said:

Khora wasnt released because her entire mechanic is based on the IPS changes (damage 2.5) that they posted about.  when they decided not to release damage 2.5, Khora was delayed.  they have since said that they are reworking her entire kit and will address the damage update separately.  

It had very little to do with their ability to hotfix. 

Additionally, you dont have visibility into their schedule, workload, or anything they are working on.  calling for staff at DE to be fired because they didnt release Khora in a timeframe you prefer is frankly inappropriate and ignorant.  I understand your frustration that there is no new shiny for you to play with but perhaps you should take a step back, put out the torch, and put down the pitchfork.

Read the post pal ... they literally said that they wont realease before holidays because they need more than 1 day to hotfix in case of bugs . "timeframe i prefer" its the one than they give . Same as they give a timeline for unvault for january and not its again delay to next month .

"they have since said that they are reworking her entire kit and will address the damage update separately"

Yep , after a delay they need to have a reason , not matter how very shady it is . They are telling you that they are reworking something that you dont have any idea how it was before so ... no way to really now if it was a rework or just buying time because never was ready in first place .

And problems can happen and delay things but they make things a lot worst having a really bad way of communicate (or not doing it) whats its happen and what its happen .

Edited by Yagamilight123

39 minutes ago, Yagamilight123 said:

Read the post pal ... they literally said that they wont realease before holidays because they need more than 1 day to hotfix in case of bugs . "timeframe i prefer" its the one than they give . Same as they give a timeline for unvault for january and not its again delay to next month .

"they have since said that they are reworking her entire kit and will address the damage update separately"

Yep , after a delay they need to have a reason , not matter how very shady it is . They are telling you that they are reworking something that you dont have any idea how it was before so ... no way to really now if it was a rework or just buying time because never was ready in first place .

And problems can happen and delay things but they make things a lot worst having a really bad way of communicate (or not doing it) whats its happen and what its happen .

that was one of multiple reasons for the initial delay, 'friend', and if you read the details of the post, it was more focused on damage 2.5 changes than Khora. you may think that the reasons for the delay are shady but, you are in the minority. 

Feel free to be condescending and angry at me all you want.  you are words on a screen to me 'pal'. 

My point still stands.  calling for DE staff to be fired is ignorant and inappropriate. 

44 minutes ago, Yagamilight123 said:

They don't need to "buy" time. They can simply tell us it's not done. They are giving us more info than they need to because they want to. There is no need for them to lie.

They can cancel the frame if they want and only a small percent of the player would even care or be expecting the frame. You have it twisted

Edited by Hypernaut1

1 hour ago, Yagamilight123 said:

If I was a caveman I'd be thrilled to get me some fire.