Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #105 Overview

[DE]Taylor

From the link:

>There’s still room in the future for Volt Deluxe Skins. We’re reaching the point where all Warframes will eventually have their own Deluxe Skin which means we might be doubling up.

What about Excalibur, Nyx and Valkyr? Will Excalibur's Dex skin count as deluxe or will there still be room for a different model?

Half related, what happened to the weapon proto skins shown near the end of 2017?

2 hours ago, ----Legacy---- said:

What about Excalibur, Nyx and Valkyr? Will Excalibur's Dex skin count as deluxe or will there still be room for a different model?

Excalibur proto armor, nyx nemesis and valkyr gersemeni...aren't these the deluxe skins for these frames?

If not i was under the assumption they were.

36 minutes ago, Prophet_007 said:

Excalibur proto armor, nyx nemesis and valkyr gersemeni...aren't these the deluxe skins for these frames?

If not i was under the assumption they were.

They'll be getting more skins. Steve said that nearly every frame in the game has a deluxe skin concept and that they'll be getting a second pass of skins. When it came to the subject of Volt, he did say that he'll be getting another skin apart from the Proto one. So, yeah. They'll be getting deluxe skins!

The Octavia deluxe has become very Saryn-ish. I felt the Miku tennogen looks more a Octavia's deluxe skin.

You knew we want polearm and not sword for Khora. 

I hope Khora's syandana is able to act as an additional appendage for her. How nice if syandana starts to be able to attack enemies as a 4th weapon!

What happened to the spider tanks enemies of the Corpus?

16 hours ago, kyori said:

The Octavia deluxe has become very Saryn-ish. I felt the Miku tennogen looks more a Octavia's deluxe skin.

I found the Octavia skin to be reminiscent of a Siren. Seeing as Banshee is literally based off her namesake and Octavia being a frame who distracts and entices enemies with sound a la the mythological creature (Siren). It makes sense that the two would share a more demonic appearance. 

My personal opinion, I’ve always thought that Octavia was a little sister of Banshee. So making them share a similar appearance works well with me.

Archived