Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arca Plasmor nerf is nonesence

Valgaarv

The argument that is used to nerf plasmor headshots its just ridiculous, "Plasmor isn´t a precision weapon, so it can´t do headshots" so why the ignis has headshot damage? because ive never seen a sniper using a flamethrower in combat, also all the grenade launchers has headshot damage, but they are not precision weapons, so they should be nerfed too.

At least if you want to nerf plasmor headshots, then you should improove his damage, because now this weapon is bad aganinst units above lv 80 and he didin´t deserved that.

Not like Radiation does anything, right? It's almost as if they intended it to be used to throw Radiation everywhere, given it has innate Radiation and innate Punch Through on bodies, and not headshotting everything.

This was unintended behavior and they fixed it.

they just didn't wanna say "because it's very easy to get HS with the plasmor, we removed it!" 

for grenade launchers, you actually need to aim and need skill. for the ignis, it's dmg is too low for them to care about....with the plasmor, it's basically a HS with every shot without any skill, you just aim up a bit. plus it's a wide arc and with punch through

if you don't find that OP then idk what to tell ya  

il y a 13 minutes, Valgaarv a dit :

also all the grenade launchers has headshot damage

No they don't.

They used to, they don't anymore (unless the impact of the grenade that can proc headshot but that's legit)

il y a 13 minutes, Valgaarv a dit :

Plasmor isn´t a precision weapon, so it can´t do headshots

I don't think that was DE's argument, it was rather something like "The weapon wasn't intended to deal headshot all the time and its original purpose was spreading status and hitting many enemies" (instead of sending everything in front of you to oblivion)

il y a 14 minutes, Valgaarv a dit :

At least if you want to nerf plasmor headshots, then you should improove his damage, because now this weapon is bad aganinst units above lv 80 and he didin´t deserved that.

Isn't it ok for a weapon to not one-shot everything at high level when it can hit EVERYTHING in front of it ?

At some point you could be expecting players to be ok with a weapon that hit many MANY targets without killing them instantly, but I guess it's not great enough...

It may be easy to get a HS, but now plasmor lacks of damage for the end game (sorties) and that is the problem. And what about tigris prime? don´t you think that weapon is OP?

there are a lot of weapons better than plasmor (before it´s nerf), where are their nerfs then?

And if his headshot potential was a problem, then why they took 4 months to realise about it and "fix" it?

Edited by Valgaarv

il y a 28 minutes, Valgaarv a dit :

Oh of course, a weapon not able to defeat enemies that are higher than lvl 80 with one or two shot without buffs is garbage. That's totaly not twice the level of enemies on Sedna/Pluto/Eris and 2/3 of the Sorties. 

5 minutes ago, Valgaarv said:

plasmor lacks of damage for the end game (sorties)

just because you can't oneshot multiple level 100 enemies through armour with the gun alone doesn't mean the thing is useless. find other ways to strip armour and/or increase it's damage.

7 minutes ago, Valgaarv said:

where are their nerfs then?

31 minutes ago, Valgaarv said:

so they should be nerfed too.

also, this is just a bad argument. just because you might be having less fun doesn't mean others should have less fun too. this is what has lead to, and undoubtedly will later on lead to so many other things being nerfed in this game. don't be that guy, man.

15 minutes ago, Valgaarv said:

It may be easy to get a HS, but now plasmor lacks of damage for the end game (sorties) and that is the problem. And what about tigris prime? don´t you think that weapon is OP?

there are a lot of weapons better than plasmor (before it´s nerf), where are their nerfs then?

And if his headshot potential was a problem, then why they took 4 months to realise about it and "fix" it?

it doesn't need to 1 shot to be end game viable. if you're just using it because it's good and not because of how it looked, it's mechanics...etc then that's your fault. the gun is good

tigris has a lot of draw backs. reloading after every shot, killing 1-2 enemies (without punch through) are just a few of them, plus it's MR13 

well, because they're DE...they took 2-3 years to make us walk/run/jump when we use chroma's 1.....it's because of a whole other problem, that they prioritize 'the next big thing' over fixing and focusing on more important stuff. their prioritizing skills are crap basically 

also so people can buy plat and spend it on plasmor rivens, so more moneyyyyyyyyy 

il y a une heure, Blade_Wolf_16 a dit :

Oh of course, a weapon not able to defeat enemies that are higher than lvl 80 with one or two shot without buffs is garbage. That's totaly not twice the level of enemies on Sedna/Pluto/Eris and 2/3 of the Sorties. 

Any comparison between a sortie 3 enemy and any other in the star chart its invalid, because any good weapon can one shot most of the non-boss of the starchart. Plasmor is not garbage now, but is not good for the hard part of the game (endless missions-sortie 3) so now i have less options to do this kind of missions.

Il y a 1 heure, peterc3 a dit :

Not like Radiation does anything, right? It's almost as if they intended it to be used to throw Radiation everywhere, given it has innate Radiation and innate Punch Through on bodies, and not headshotting everything.

Nope, radiation does nothing till you go over lv 100 because you can kill all those enemies or cc them with your warframe before you need that radiation proc, and the way plasmor does it is not optimal because of its range, you can do a better cc with other weapons and radiation, in fact, the build for plasmor it´s crits, because it´s too slow for a status build and has only 1 pellet per shot, its like building opticor for status.

il y a une heure, GinKenshin a dit :

it doesn't need to 1 shot to be end game viable. if you're just using it because it's good and not because of how it looked, it's mechanics...etc then that's your fault. the gun is good

Any weapon with low ammo and slow reload needs to kill heavy units in at least 3 shots to be good in lv 80+ stuff, i like this weapon because it´s mechanic and how it looks, but now i cant use it in sortie 3 or 1 hour+ survival and be sure that i will deal an efficient dps, so i will enjoy it less now.

Edited by Valgaarv

il y a une heure, GinKenshin a dit :

tigris has a lot of draw backs. reloading after every shot, killing 1-2 enemies (without punch through) are just a few of them, plus it's MR13

-You can shoot twice before reload, using both shots ussualy is an overkill (using one is ussualy overkill).

-Tigris prime has so much damage and slash status that you can put any punch through mod and still one shot a lv 140 bombard, so seeking fury its auto included

-Its easy to reach MR 13

-Tigris can be used as sniper and still get kills, plasmor can´t do it

1 minute ago, Valgaarv said:

-You can shoot twice before reload, using both shots ussualy is an overkill (using one is ussualy overkill).

-Tigris prime has so much damage and slash status that you can put any punch through mod and still one shot a lv 140 bombard, so seeking fury its auto included

-Its easy to reach MR 13

-Tigris can be used as sniper and still get kills, plasmor can´t do it

Basically this. If it was performing too well on headshots, perhaps they should reduce the multiplier slightly, but not remove it all together.

il y a une heure, Mk_1 a dit :

just because you can't oneshot multiple level 100 enemies through armour with the gun alone doesn't mean the thing is useless. find other ways to strip armour and/or increase it's damage.

Yes, but now im forced to use a buffer warframe to kill heavy units with plasmor, if De wants to give us more options to choose, this is not the way to do it.

1 hour ago, Valgaarv said:

Nope, radiation does nothing till you go over lv 100 because you can kill all those enemies or cc them with your warframe before you need that radiation proc, and the way plasmor does it is not optimal because of its range, you can do a better cc with other weapons and radiation, in fact, the build for plasmor it´s crits, because it´s too slow for a status build and has only 1 pellet per shot, its like building opticor for status.

1 pellet the size of a Cessna. Oh, it's not optimal. I'll drop out of this now, since there is no point.

Il y a 7 heures, peterc3 a dit :

1 pellet the size of a Cessna. Oh, it's not optimal. I'll drop out of this now, since there is no point.

Zarr, pox, torid, zenith and braton prime with punch through are some of the weapons that are far, far better to spread status than plasmor, all of them can go over 30mt range, radiation makes enemies to shoot the nearest target (if you are the nearest then where is the cc?), so the far are they the better and plasmor it´s bad dealing damage after 20mt and still mediocre as a status weapon, its status chance is just a bonus unless you are fighting corpus for gas build.

I still can´t see any real argument to nerf plasmor, it was a fair weapon. "it´s too easy to get headshots with it" come on,

Edited by Valgaarv

It's such a bizarre situation. It did probably headshot too easily, and wasn't intended for PERMANENT headshot status (because DE doesn't think anything through), but was it really over-performing SO much compared to other weapons that cutting its damage potential straight-up in half was called for? It also just feels bizarre for it to become the first weapon in the game to not get a bonus from a universal game mechanic.

23 hours ago, Valgaarv said:

stop crying, I keep on finding you Initiate trying too much.  We already have victius the sniper gun that hold 1 chamber bullet is is still powerful still and no one complaining about it because we know it has weakness it only have 1 bullet and take some time to reload and people make that gun OP still and no one complaining about it.  If you want complain, go complain in the corner because this isn't your tf2 game where guns need to be nerf more then before.  I say enough is enough for I say I am sorry to be mean, but grow up learn how build because I have sturn wraith OP the field without need plasmor still because "I AM WILLING TO PUT PROGRESS HARDER TO WORK FOR GETTING BETTER MODS" because I know tf2 the only thing they like is money that is pay for weapon pose help, but it doesn't help no more because complainer of noobster.

We already know plasmor been nerf, zephyrs got nerf in the next update, they can't snipe, is it because some youtube vid you watch and saw this gun became OP, if you did it been out of date now because half way in the month when that plasmor come out in that next month it was nerfed so possible chance of sniping with a shotgun is impossible unless you have riven mod which riven mods you put effort to get it, not cryers cry that they can't get it.