Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Workshop: Weapons, Mastery Ranks, and Stats!

[DE]Rebecca

Ballistica Prime is gonna need some stat increases if you're gonna bump it up to MR 14. That weapon does not have anywhere near the fire power to be in the same tier as Euphona Prime. It's slow to fire, has travel time and neither its crit or status are high enough to truly be impressive. Its passive also falls short as the ghosts do negligible damage in end game content.

I realise there is a desire to integrate Poe into the core of the game, but as someone who hates mining, and fishing I have to say hearing that your going to make those resources more common puts a bad taste in my mouth. Warframe to me is a horde looter shooter, and while I'm fine with things like amps and some choice weapons that are based off Poe requiring those materials, I have NO desire to spend a large portion of my time playing mini games in Poe. I don't know how the community feels but again I don't play Warframe for a fishing or mining simulator I play to whipe out hordes of bad guys to get better stuff to fight harder bad guys. I'd much rather keep fishing and mining to the "I've done everything else already today" category. 

21 minutes ago, SolarDwagon said:

I don't like how basically every high-MR weapon is turning into a crit weapon. I'd rather see base damage builds made more competitive with critical builds.

Thank you, and like a billion times this.

Is there something wrong with wanting a reliable gun that performs consistently? One of the strengths of Warframe's system is supposed to be how every piece of kit is so customizable. So why does it feel like every weapon is being forced towards the same build? Rolling the dice with every shot isn't fun for me. I'd rather have the ability to know what my gun's going to do. To build it to perform the way I need it to and really be able to feel the rhythm, to know how many shots each target takes, and when and where I'll have to reload. Not having to worry about squeezing as much crit and/or status chance as possible into a gun to get basic utility should be an opportunity to play around with card setups you otherwise couldn't run with. I, for one, would love to see more cards that benefited experimenting with combinations, and guns that don't punish you so severely for experimenting.

il y a 4 minutes, DiabolusUrsus a dit :

В качестве лучевого оружия они будут скорректированы в следующем патче. Оба луча оружия и оружия ближнего боя по-прежнему WIP.

Thank you !

I can understand reducing panderos critical chance, but the reduction in the critical damage makes it, trash. I fail to see how a generous 10% (estimate) boost in base dmg would accomodate for the 20% reduction in crit multiplier. Guess its trash I wasted 7 forma on, now I feel like trash for buying a riven for it. Feelsbad

While I really really like the buffs to pretty much every weapon that isn't already considered super top tier, I can't shake the feeling that this is killing trade in the game ...

What MR14 is gonna buy those Lex Prime parts off of me now?? That's right, noone, because there's not a single MR14 in this game that doesn't have it or something equivalent/better. So, i can pretty much dump all the Prime parts/blueprints I farmed for Ducats except for a few select, highly sought after frames, severly limiting the plat one could make through good old fashioned deals with other players.

I understand you have to make money somehow and I remain cautiously optimistic, but seems like a bit of a low blow to the free-to-play crowd ;)

19 minutes ago, VanguardT-EN- said:

It says damage increased from 30 to 70 for it's primary fire, but the codex says it has 60 base corrosive primary damage instead of 30. Am I missing something?

There's a few things stated here with the wrong damage values overall.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)darkeshrine said:

Wait, what? Why increase the MR requirement for a Founders weapon?

For consistency and "organisation" sake, nothing to get excited over.

Archived