Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What about the people that already paid full price just for unvaulted cosmetics DE?

Glavenusaur

I think it's a non issue. It's like buying a product that's brand new at the starting price, you get it before everyone else or you can go without it and pick it up later or separately, however they plan to do it. If you paying the full price is why you would rather they not separate things out then voice that and hopefully the majority will decide the outcome. Besides, if they get their way, going forward you'll have a lot more options.

Don't worry.

They won't do it for this current unvault.

Not only will that create a mess with people who bought the full pack already.

It will also take some marketing, pricing and UAT effort to ensure that the new packs introduced are shown and can be purchased properly.

Too much work for no real benefit to DE (other than make people who have not bought happy).

On 2/9/2018 at 2:41 PM, [DE]Drew said:

We're discussing Vault Accessory packs for future unvaultings. These packs require far too much planning to create one so quickly (without some serious wizardry). So players who purchase the bundles now will get these items well in advance of anyone who decides to wait for a future unvaulting and possible Vault Accessories pack. 

Looking forward to that hopeful eventuality. Thanks for this, fingers crossed.

if you Payed for the Pack just for the Accessories then you Buyed the Pack just for the Accessories

i know its hard but if you did not have the monay for it then you should not have both it

i did not have the monay so i just wait in hopes that it will get separated

Edited by Stiora

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 4:41 PM, [DE]Drew said:

We're discussing Vault Accessory packs for future unvaultings. These packs require far too much planning to create one so quickly (without some serious wizardry). So players who purchase the bundles now will get these items well in advance of anyone who decides to wait for a future unvaulting and possible Vault Accessories pack. 

It's nice to see that everyone at DE isn't jumping the gun with this Unvault. With this news, I am more comfortable buying the Frost Prime Vault as I am missing everything from it.

In regards to the topic at hand, I wouldn't ask for a refund if DE released the Accessories separately. However, I do see where both sides are coming from. On one hand, I feel that the people who already own the Frame and Weapons and bought the Pack simply for the Accessories have every right to feel slighted were DE to release the Accessories with this Unvault. On the other hand, I feel that this is something that people have been clamoring for and I feel that DE is finally taking that feedback into consideration. After all, I am one of the people who is anxiously awaiting the return of a few Accessories (Kavasa Prime Kubrow Armor, Targis Prime, Saita Prime, the Verlorum Prime Sigil, and the Cycuta Prime Sigil).

В 10.02.2018 в 03:54, FlyingDice сказал:

They should have been patient.

Um. No. Especially since no one even said they'll ever gonna do this previously so idk what the heck you're thinking saying people should have waited. It's been 4-5 years with no guarantee you will ever get those kind of deals.

THEY should have listened ages ago. It's good that they're FINALLY going to let us actually chose what we wnat to buy but yes it still sucks. They knew perfectly well that many want just cosmetics and many buy packs just for cosmetics and did nothing for 4 years.

I wouldn't say that it's a basis for refund but I still say that DE sucks at delivering what players ask for, especially when it comes to those kind of things (i.e those that don't affect gameplay in any way and those that were discussed for ages). The DElay is unreal.

It would be a nice gesture to create some little thing like a nice looking (for once) sigil or something and gift it to those who bought it within a year or so for example.

Цитата

I think it's a non issue. It's like buying a product that's brand new at the starting price

Unvaulted items aren't new in any way, shape or form.

Edited by -Temp0-

11 hours ago, (Xbox One)N7 Sinner said:

It's nice to see that everyone at DE isn't jumping the gun with this Unvault. With this news, I am more comfortable buying the Frost Prime Vault as I am missing everything from it.

In regards to the topic at hand, I wouldn't ask for a refund if DE released the Accessories separately. However, I do see where both sides are coming from. On one hand, I feel that the people who already own the Frame and Weapons and bought the Pack simply for the Accessories have every right to feel slighted were DE to release the Accessories with this Unvault. On the other hand, I feel that this is something that people have been clamoring for and I feel that DE is finally taking that feedback into consideration. After all, I am one of the people who is anxiously awaiting the return of a few Accessories (Kavasa Prime Kubrow Armor, Targis Prime, Saita Prime, the Verlorum Prime Sigil, and the Cycuta Prime Sigil).

I bought the dual pack and the only thing I have duplicate is the Wyrm Prime which I don't mind paying for another if that means I get 5+ more new items :D

11 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

Um. No. Especially since no one even said they'll ever gonna do this previously so idk what the heck you're thinking saying people should have waited. It's been 4-5 years with no guarantee you will ever get those kind of deals.

THEY should have listened ages ago. It's good that they're FINALLY going to let us actually chose what we wnat to buy but yes it still sucks. They knew perfectly well that many want just cosmetics and many buy packs just for cosmetics and did nothing for 4 years.

I wouldn't say that it's a basis for refund but I still say that DE sucks at delivering what players ask for, especially when it comes to those kind of things (i.e those that don't affect gameplay in any way and those that were discussed for ages). The DElay is unreal.

It would be a nice gesture to create some little thing like a nice looking (for once) sigil or something and gift it to those who bought it within a year or so for example.

Unvaulted items aren't new in any way, shape or form.

It's funny in the sense that you're the demographic that has probably been the reasoning in why DE hasn't done this previously.

Entitlement.

FWIW, I just bought the Frost Prime pack on principle because DE committed to changing how they handle unvaulted accessories. Gonna go delete the frame and weapons now.

Specifically addressing the questions from the livestream: If you sell accessory packs, I'd do them per-vault with a slightly value-increased all-in-one. No plat/boosters/whatever. ~$12-25 per individual pack (depending on contents, let's be real, almost nobody will pay $20-30 for a meh sugatra and sentinel armor). Knock $10 or so off the total if someone buys the combined pack. Don't include icons in the accessory packs, save those for the full vault.

You don't look at PA as getting the items, you look at it as supporting the game, and the items are a bonus. 

That said, I do understand the feeling. It's like buying a game on PS4, then the next day it goes on sale 75% off without warning, or it gets announced for ps+ for free. It sucks, but that's life sadly.

On 2/10/2018 at 10:17 AM, nickelshark said:

This happens all the time with stores and such. You buy something nice for yourself and then a little later it goes on sale or clearance. 

Truth, sadly you just gotta take it, it feels bad but DE did nothing wrong and you got what you paid for. 

Its exactly as nickelshark said sometimes you buy stuff and a little while later a better deal appears. You might feel hard done by but you just have to bear it. 

5 часов назад, TheImpKing сказал:

It's funny in the sense that you're the demographic that has probably been the reasoning in why DE hasn't done this previously.

Entitlement.

What the ***** even...

That logic is just beyond logic. Asking for a little meaningless gift for 100+ dollars you spent on a f2p game because now those things will cost 25$ is apparently "entitlement". Ok. You can go on with your life now, somewhere where people are perfectly fine with throwing real money into the furnace.

37 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

What the ***** even...

That logic is just beyond logic. Asking for a little meaningless gift for 100+ dollars you spent on a f2p game because now those things will cost 25$ is apparently "entitlement". Ok. You can go on with your life now, somewhere where people are perfectly fine with throwing real money into the furnace.

"Hey guys, I bought my Chevy Malibu back in 2015 for $20,000 retail and my neighbor just bought the same Chevy Malibu in 2018 for $16,000 retail.  Don't you guys think I should be compensated?"

'I spent $100+ dollars on a free-to-play video game and I'm going to resort to "throwing real money into the furnace" as a foothold for my argument.'

That logic is just beyond logic.

On 2/9/2018 at 12:47 PM, Glavenusaur said:

DE recently announced that they will be selling the unvaulted cosmetics separately, which is something i think we can all be happy about, but they failed to mention what happens to the people who paid full price for the unvaulted packs during this specific unvaulting even if they already had the warframes just for the cosmetics, They deserve to atleast know if they will be refunded or not, i personally think this comes off as insulting for people who already took the plunge, what do you guys think?

What about you? Thank you, that’s what. Your premium purchase makes the game possible. 

Edited by (PS4)MoRockaPDX

• 2 weeks later...

This is no different from the time I bought some Plat and then got a percentage off daily reward the next day. No refund and it was exactly like a game going from 60 to half price in a day. The dev stream following the many comments and Jim Sterling video were very shortly after this launched... If you spent 35 on a syndana (sp?) when you needed nothing else and $35 is a lot of money to you, knowing that there was a lot of community feedback and YouTube videos etc..., I have to question your decision making process. You made a decision and you supported a game you obviously like. If DE does anything about this they are going way above and beyond. 

Edit* wrote this post after reading ~2pages of people whining. Didn't get to the part where DE is not doing anything for this pack. 

Edited by Morgawse

It like any other things, you pay the premium to have access to it earlier, say you did enjoyed showing off while people who didn't have enough still didn't have, now as any other commodity it gets old and prices reduced. Plus i also will say to those, if you will regret paying for virtual items in game then don't buy it, any sort of changes to price will always hurt you, use that money on something important in real life if it's not your extra but livelihood money.

So, I'm a bit confused....

Why are we "calling DE out" for something they haven't even done?  They ASKED about our opinions, and said they were interested in doing so for a FUTURE unvault, NOT this one.

So where is this "they wronged us" bs coming from?

Friggin' posts like this piss me off because it stirs people up, half of them don't even look into the FACTS, and everyone gets their damned pitchforks and torches to "take down the man" without even knowing the truth -- something conveniently left out of the OP.

Edited by (PS4)Taishin_Ishu

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

So, I'm a bit confused....

Why are we "calling DE out" for something they haven't even done?  They ASKED about our opinions, and said they were interested in doing so for a FUTURE unvault, NOT this one.

So where is this "they wronged us" bs coming from?

Friggin' posts like this piss me off because it stirs people up, half of them don't even look into the FACTS, and everyone gets their damned pitchforks and torches to "take down the man" without even knowing the truth -- something conveniently left out of the OP.

welcome to the forums