Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pet Moa Hype

(PSN)samppaH

6 minutes ago, NZ_CodeBlue said:

They better not make it so we have to feed it every 2 days cause I will just power level it and release / kill.

With the update coming (hopefully tonight), they said that they're changing the pet decay:

Added a completely new flow for Companion Incubator Management. Pets can no longer die! The base Incubator now behaves exactly as the Nutrio Incubator does with auto-stasis, and those with the Nutrio Incubator receive a significant discount on future DNA Stabilizer costs (from 75,000 to 5,000)!

3 minutes ago, Eostara said:

With the update coming (hopefully tonight), they said that they're changing the pet decay:

Yay for the pet users :)

I'm a sentinel user at the moment cause I just don't like that I have to feed pets, which cost platinums and I do go on long breaks sometimes.
When I come back from breaks, I don't want to wait 30 mins for my ManBearPig before to jump on alerts :(

1 hour ago, NZ_CodeBlue said:

Yay for the pet users :)

I'm a sentinel user at the moment cause I just don't like that I have to feed pets, which cost platinums and I do go on long breaks sometimes.
When I come back from breaks, I don't want to wait 30 mins for my ManBearPig before to jump on alerts :(

Boosters cost  credits and always have.

1 hour ago, Kiwinille said:

We're getting a new companion, a mini Moa.

Did they say why it's mini?

2 hours ago, (PS4)samppaH said:

Finally! We get to have our own Pet Moa! Although it might be somewhat different with it's turret head replaced with new head ._.

*puts on pointdexter glasses* Moas all have the same head, it's between their legs. Only the gun on top changes.

And agreed, just going to let the moa run out of batteries and toss it in the closet if I have to keep "recharging" it.

Edited by MechaTails

I just wish they would remove animation and make pet swapping immediate. If I wanna farm plains, I use a different cat than if I'm hunting edilons (crit dam).  Swapping is a horrible affair.  

Just ditch all this and treat em like sentinals.  They already lack vacuum so they still will never be as popular as sentinals.  

Companions need some love.

Edited by Educated_Beast