Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 22.12.0: Gantulyst/Hydrolyst Feedback + Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

14 hours ago, wizardeiges said:

I cannot kavat-fashion.

The recent patch removed my ability to change fur patterns and colors on my adarza kavat.

I went to change one of the colors to default without realizing there are no selections for fur colors so now I can't get its fur color back to the way it was.
I have the solstice skins and patterns among others for kavats and I can't access any of them under appearance for kavats.

Edit: colors and skins just randomly popped back in and are selectable for the time being..I don't even.

All animal companion customization is missing

Edit: Works in Captura  Doesn't update in realtime. Practically useless.

Edited by Ember_Primrose

Nezha's Divine Spears frequently don't disappear. There are two bugs that cause this:

Bug_1:

This occurs to all enemies exploding on death (Volatile Runners, Maggots, Latchers, Regulators, Rell ghosts and many others).

Reproduction steps: activate Divine Spears (enemy dies and explodes)  --> instantly deactivate Divine Spears --> Divine Spears stay visually indefinitely (100% of the spears remain)

Bug_2:

This occurs to groups of random enemies. A group of  7 enemies can be enough at times. The enemies hit first show the bug.

Reproduction steps: activate Divine Spears on a group of 7 or more enemies (enemies die) --> instantly deactivate Divine Spears --> a part of Divine Spears stay visually indefinitely (~ 10% - 50% of the Spears remain)

Both are common bugs during missions and they are also easily reproducable in the Simulacrum.

9TobEWx.jpg

COyEa4I.jpg

Edited by Terroriced
added screenshots

On 10/02/2018 at 5:06 AM, shirokoi said:

My team was unable to interact with the Eidolon Shrine in the middle of the lake, despite everyone having Brilliant Shards and we even killed a Teralyst before trying again. Just couldn't interact with it since no prompt came up. I logged out and relogged in to try again, still couldn't interact.

It just happened to our team right now, after failing the first try on the second stage because of a faulty lure(another bug!), we restarted the misson, captured the teralyst and when we tried to sacrifice the shards there was no option to do... T_T

The Gantulyst regularly gets stuck on parts of the Cetus scenery, ironically it always seems to be the bones of other sentients! There are a few issues with this but the main one is that the parts of him that are stuck cannot be damaged and the vomalysts that attach to that part when they try to heal him become invulnerable - you can shoot them in operator mode but your shots pass straight through. You can still take down his shields, it just takes far longer than it should because of the invulnerable vomalysts.

Here's some screenshots of my last attempt at killing him...

BCACADE07D8FC3944232B9A82916EF07102997F4

3CE139F572E443C5CEB6EF1D6C61E14586772C6A

69850C31D416334ACEEB08463EE40841D30221F4

Had a team together from recruiting channel and tried to capture the Hydrolyst.  We had three charged lures on top of it.  Onko said his line about it being contained and I used Bless a couple extra times while finishing it off just to be safe.  We killed it, it just dropped dead on the ground.  We got like, one basic shard from it.  The shard seemingly spawned on top of me as I was knocked down just before it died and when I was revived by a team mate it played the shard pickup sound instantly when I stood up.  I had about 250 ping on that session, but I don't think that matters since no one else got the reward either.

Also, it wasn't due to the Lures despawning from daylight.  They were still floating around after the eidolon ddied and all the way back to the gate.

Edited by Shoelip

I only have about 5 attempted hydrolyst run under my belt. Unless there is more than one shrine and only one shrine is active, the shrine does not work sometimes. In my experience, shrine will always work if you enter PoE directly from orbiter, ignoring Cetus altogether. If you don't accept the eidolon matchmaking, shrine does not work. If you do accept matchmaking, the shrine always worked for one of my party members, but it did not work for us when we had 15 minutes of night remaining.

Does the shrine not activate if it is too late into the night? Is this assuming players cannot beat the eidolons with the remaining night time?

9 minutes ago, Shoelip said:

Had a team together from recruiting channel and tried to capture the Hydrolyst.  We had three charged lures on top of it.  Onko said his line about it being contained and I used Bless a couple extra times while finishing it off just to be safe.  We killed it, it just dropped dead on the ground.  We got like, one basic shard from it.  The shard seemingly spawned on top of me as I was knocked down just before it died and when I was revived by a team mate it played the shard pickup sound instantly when I stood up.  I had about 250 ping on that session, but I don't think that matters since no one else got the reward either.

I would guess that someone with a lure moved too far away so less than 3 lures were close enough to capture it.

Twice now, the Hydrolyst has walked up on this hill and untethered from all the lures and died rather than being captured.  All the lures were at his feet and in range, but did not tether him for capture.  This hill is at the northern end of the big lake, right against the barrier.

6FV4y4j.jpg

12 minutes ago, Shoelip said:

This has happened twice to me while all three lures were charged and at his feet, within range.  Both times, it happened up on the hill, against the barrier, at the northern end of the lake.

3 minutes ago, TheDefenestrater said:

Twice now, the Hydrolyst has walked up on this hill and untethered from all the lures and died rather than being captured.  All the lures were at his feet and in range, but did not tether him for capture.  This hill is at the northern end of the big lake, right against the barrier.

6FV4y4j.jpg

For me it was running along a steep part of the east shore of the lake.

Edited by Shoelip

The Night-watch Napalm mod currently has stopped working for mirage's clones' projectiles of the Ogris. Only the main ogris missiles are spawning the AoE fire.

This feature was still functional back during operation plague star, and I have not seen any hotfix or patch notes mentioning a change to Nightwatch Napalm.

Can anyone or DE enlighten me?

Titania's Razorwing and Spellbind spells reset any and all riven challenge progress even after completion of riven, both entering and exiting Razorwing resets rivens.

Effectively, while Titania any self-targeting ability will reset riven progress.

I was running these 2 rivens during test, across multiple bounties.

becf28481b.pngea641a4857.png

Edited by Veneratus

On 11/02/2018 at 6:01 PM, HuntsYoFace said:

During a hydrolyst cap, me and aaother teammate in the squad experienced issues with changing into operator mode. We were unable to make the switch, and, furthermore, I could not use my primary weapon against the Terralyst. As a result, we were unable to complete the eidolon capture and lost alot of resources and time...

Had a similar issue today but at the start of the bounty when I was hacking a lure. Got stuck as operator and couldn't transfer back to frame. When my operator died so would my frame. Thankyfully occurred at the start of the bounty. 

I massive bug happens when im on arsenal at my ship, if i stay in arsenal a certain amount of time(changing builds, coloring warframe, etc) then i press ESC to exit the arsenal, the game get stuck on the arsenal screen and my character disappears... the only thing i can do is chatting... i cannot do anything else

A similar bug happens when i'm on cetus, or whatever repeater, and i go to arsenal and my character disappears completely, and i cannot see it.

When this second bug happens the game do not stuck completely but is annoying that i have to return to my ship to customize my warframe, then the game get totally stuck on my ship too and i have to close the game and relog.

I Figure out that this bugs are triggered by the last game update because i did not have this problems before, so i guess this is the correct thread to report them.

I hope this annoying bugs can be fixed soon

Thank you for reading :D

Edited by Wephrix
i forgot a detail to report

Just failed a 'destroy the supplies' mission segment on PoE. Got the first beacon and destroyed the first supply drop, but after that no second beacon showed up. Killed every other Grineer in the mission area. Found a Firbolg outside the mission area that was stuck unmoving with its passengers on board. The beacon might have been on one of them, but since it was so far out of the area I couldn't get close enough to kill the grineer on the Firbolg without risking failing the mission by abandoning the objective.

Was playing as Zephyr, was doing the highest level bounty, and was on the final segment. Mission was in the area northwest of the Cetus gate, the grineer base in the hollowed out area underneath a large sentient corpse, with the small pond at the bottom.

• Bug#1

Encountered a bug with not being able to sacrifice a Terlayst's shard in order to summon Gantulyst and thus not being able to progress further in taken bounty. There's nothing to interact with -- no prompt popping up (Teralyst is killed). Plains-Cetus-Plains transition doesn't fix it, this bug still persist.

It seems to be 'working' similar to old bugged chain of Bounties: if you take a bounty and it bugs out, you can still return to Cetus and accept another one, but it will be bugged as well. The only way to 'fix' this is departing to Landing Craft and return to Cetus to accept that Bounty again. Because the moment our host re-hosted departed to Landing Craft and came back to Cetus, everything started working fine again.

• Bug#2

Collision-related. Since the Lure drones have collisions as well as the new more bulky models, transferencing out or in with the Lure floating in the same spot where your warframe will appear, or where your operator will be spawned, will cause the Lure pushing your operator/warframe away similar to Teralyst's Stomp attack.

It's pretty annoying and dangerous, because the Lures now follow your operator, too. So if you happen to be unlucky when the Eidolon's chained and transferencing leads to you being pushed away, not only you will stop hundred meters away, the Lures will follow you breaking their chains.

• Bug#3

Both Guntalyst and Hydrolyst have mismatched hitboxes for their upper limbs. The most problematic ones are on their back, you can hit those without any interruption or -lyst's aniamtion and it will still get no damage. Even when you hit the entire "exposed" vulernable part there's a chance no damage will be dealt.

Now, as for the feedback...

Making the Lures following you no matter who hacked them (warframe or operator) was a big mistake, especially if you're the one who handles them. It wasn't needed at all, guys:

• Their icons overlap each other making it difficult to recognize how many of them are (not) charged, more than this, they tend to move in front of the operator blocking most (if not all) of AMP shots preventing you from dealing damage to Eidolons.
  • Perviously you could hack 2 drones in each form to make the combat experience much smoother: drone#1 sticks with your warframe while drone#2 follows your operator -- you could leave your warframe and its drone#1 to avoid the magnetic waves while still keeping the Eidolon chained by drone#1. But now you can't, because all the Lures you've hacked will follow you in both forms.

Suggestions:

• let the squad know who hacked the Lures and what's their state: put the Lures' info under the objective part of the HUD, so it would've looked like this:

Your squad found and hacked 3 Lure drones during Hydrolyst stage, their info will appear under Bounty objective text as:

EIDOLON HUNT: TERALYST, GANTULYST, AND HYDROLYST

STAGE 3/3

KILL OR CAPTURE THE EIDOLON HYDROLYST

Player#1's Lure: 500|1000, 44m (blue colour indicating it's charged)

Player#2's Lure: 453|1000, 39m (blue colour indicating it's charged)

Player#3's Lure: 500|1000, 71m (yellow colour indicating it's not charged yet)

(having charge-indicator icons with the drone's distance is still helpful when the drones aren't clipping into each other, so there's no need to remove them)

• make the Lures share Mirage's clones mechanics, so when aiming at the Lures, after they were hacked, they will turn invisible, and when they're not in front of you -- they turn visible again.
  • unbreakable chain between the Eidolon and charged Lures: doing so will make charged and chain-on Lures leave the player and 'follow' the Eidolon instead keeping the min. and max. distance (as long as they're not destroyed, of course) preventing themselves from cluttering up your field of view.

Any of these tweaks and changes would make the player's experience much smoother when fighting the Eidolons.

confirmed:
- Mag's Crush does not do extra damage to enemies affected by Magnetize.

Not sure if it's a bug:
- Crush's bonus damage is shown to be affected by strength mods per the abilities screen, but it can't be tested as the bonus damage is not working.
- During the warframe showcase stream, it was said that the shards from Polarize will add to Crush's damage. I don't know if it was supposed to be changed to have the shards increase Crush's damage, but nearby shards do not add to Crush's damage.

Eidolons (Specifically the Gantulyst's Light Pillars) keep insta-killing me while I'm on my archwing. Not sure if it's by design, or a bug. 

The warframes doesn't separate from the archwing at all. It goes straight to dead, if a light pillar appears on me. Or if I run into it

Eidolons were playing cat and mouse with us tonight. First was Terry was just popping in and out of lakes so we reset bounty. Everything was fine, running quite well. We got to Harry and he decided to play too, he would just spawn in a lake or pond, instantly despawn then despawn in another and repeat. Anyone else seeing This?

4 minutes ago, purdo84 said:

Eidolons were playing cat and mouse with us tonight. First was Terry was just popping in and out of lakes so we reset bounty. Everything was fine, running quite well. We got to Harry and he decided to play too, he would just spawn in a lake or pond, instantly despawn then despawn in another and repeat. Anyone else seeing This?

Yep .. slippery little suckers arent they.. had 3 missions like this now.. one of them me and 1 other player watched the teralyst teleport by itself for 10 - 15 minutes.. we'd get to it (and sometimes not make it ) and it would just teleport away after about 10 seconds.. was funny for the first time.. not so funny now when I cant get to the Hydrolyst to finish my scans :( 

Note: DE can you please allow us to make the Gantulyst and Hydrolyst to be summond with capturing the eidolon before it.. ie I have the required shards to use the "summoner thing" and just want to call out the Hydrolyst.. surely if we have captured the Tera and Gant, we should be able to just summon the Hydro later without having to capture the other 2 again..?   Thats once they stop playing teletag :()