Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you think Zephyr Prime might look like?

PhoenixOfTheLost

Since Zephyr was skipped over, I assume she's the next Prime.

With that in mind, what do you all think she'll look like?

I, personality, hope she gets an elegant looking Prime. You know, decorative, shiny, eye-catching and such. Beauty in away that doesn't revolve around body and instead focuses on other aspects.

And before you say this doesn't suit her at all, don't forget Mirage had gone from jester to stripper, Banshee was given a tribal bikini and mini-skirt, Valkyr got a crown, Nekros got a cape, Saryn got a mohawk, Vauban got a train for a head, Ash got a ponytail, Trinity got a flowing skirt and lobster butt plus really long ponytails (or whatever you want to call them) on her helmet and I honestly don't think this is too much for a frame like Zephyr.

And besides, if her Prime doesn't have any degree of fashion she'll have to go with either Tennogen or Deluxe skins since she doesn't look too good to begin with.

I hope that whatever it is, it isnt as complicated as vanilla Zephyr. All of those feathers make it really hard to fashionframe Zephyr without resorting to Tennogen, and I seem to remember her designer coming out and saying that he may have gone too far in a few places. Hopefully Zephyr Prime doesn't do all that.

Just now, Sannleikur said:

I hope mesa's the next prime.

Considering Mesa's popularity vs. Zephyr's, I don't think we can be too certain of which of the two will actually get the Prime. And the one who is passed over will have to wait for 2 more male Primes before getting their Priming. 

10 minutes ago, Toran said:

She probably will look good and have more detailed "feathers", see Ember Deluxe skin.

And she still won't fly... just hop. Like Superman, but with less range and control.

Oh wait, I found a datamined picture:
280?cb=20120128201030

Looks more like the Ember Deluxe. Especially the legs...

6 hours ago, PhoenixOfTheLost said:

Since Zephyr was skipped over, I assume she's the next Prime.

With that in mind, what do you all think she'll look like?

I, personality, hope she gets an elegant looking Prime. You know, decorative, shiny, eye-catching and such. Beauty in away that doesn't revolve around body and instead focuses on other aspects.

And before you say this doesn't suit her at all, don't forget Mirage had gone from jester to stripper, Banshee was given a tribal bikini and mini-skirt, Valkyr got a crown, Nekros got a cape, Saryn got a mohawk, Vauban got a train for a head, Ash got a ponytail, Trinity got a flowing skirt and lobster butt plus really long ponytails (or whatever you want to call them) on her helmet and I honestly don't think this is too much for a frame like Zephyr.

And besides, if her Prime doesn't have any degree of fashion she'll have to go with either Tennogen or Deluxe skins since she doesn't look too good to begin with.

Why think, I always accepted the way it is as a whole with no questions pushed inside my thoughts for that matter. :satisfied:

giphy.gif

Like Zephyr, but primed. 

Mmm, what we've usually seen is either a minimalist model with gold trim (SarynP) or a very baroque model dripping with gold (TrinityP). I'm willing to bet on the latter for a Zephyr Prime. 

Also, her helmet will have features from all her regular helms. This was been a trend since NyxP. 

Going out on a limb, I'd also think we may see animated features like energy wings or some such. Zephyr was a busy 'frame visually and I'd expect the prime version to crank this up to 1100. 

10 hours ago, Oreades said:

I always kinda thought Zephyr Prime would look like Ember Deluxe but I dunno kinda more shiny maybe? 

god no, we dont need another chicken

i hope she will look like some kind of eagle/hawk with gold details

btw where did you get that glyph from?

Il y a 11 heures, YUNoJump a dit :

I hope that whatever it is, it isnt as complicated as vanilla Zephyr. All of those feathers make it really hard to fashionframe Zephyr without resorting to Tennogen, and I seem to remember her designer coming out and saying that he may have gone too far in a few places. Hopefully Zephyr Prime doesn't do all that.

Considering Mesa's popularity vs. Zephyr's, I don't think we can be too certain of which of the two will actually get the Prime. And the one who is passed over will have to wait for 2 more male Primes before getting their Priming. 

Precisely considering her popularity and the Prime release schedule i think Zephyr will come now, and Mesa will be saved for next Christmas.