Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.16.0

[DE]Megan

Great additions/changes and incredible fixes!!! Thank you!

Also I have to mention that something weirdly positive happened on top of those that is undocumented?: My FPS is greatly improved with better stability after this update. All menu transactions etc. are working so much more fluently and without stutter. I don't see any mentions about this, but overall the game is a lot better now in that regard. This has been a weird back and forth issue for couple of years in Warframe. This time the change is very noticiably better.

Keep up the good work! ^^

( While I wait 24h for that snowman to get lit and electrocuted, just to forget everything that happened in the Helminth room xP    /s  )

vor 24 Minuten schrieb TyphoidHippo:

What worked for me as a temp fix is to turn off motion blur in the display options in game.

There are reasons why I always disable Motion Blur. These belong into a racing game. In where i disabled that,too.

Bugs discovered:
1: UI elements freezng for no reason or disappearing at random.
2: Motion blur appears to be set on 'overdrive'.
3: Eidolon has learned how to use ontology as a weapon and has made it impossible to attack his fragments; merely being in the Plains will cause a crash.

Can we cool it with the "Raids plz" comments? They could fix all bugs past, present and future, make archwing the most fun gamemode ever, TAKE THE GAME OUT OF OPEN BETA and we'd still get comments like "Well, uh, you know raids, you remember what those are?" They have a lot on their plate. The Sacrifice, Venus Open World, and whatever quest the Apostacy Prologue is leading up to, to name a few.

https://www.tennoclocknews.com/in-development/

I don't wanna sound like an A******, and I know that a lot of people got enjoyment out of raids that they might not get from hunting Eidolons, but it's not gonna come instantly. When they've come up with something, they'll show us.

Well, after the update, the screen is too blurry for some reason, this effect appears every 3 or 4 seconds while running. I crashed at Plains of Eidolon while flying with Zephyr with this effect. I have Intel core i7 , GTX 1060 Nvidia.

Focus tree passives not showing in the UI, not sure if they are working or not. This is even after going into operator mode. E.g. I have Energy Pulse from Zenurik tree, it doesn't appear as activated on my screen, not even after going into operator mode. This was playing in PoE.

Eidolon not showing shield/health bar after destroying a synovia and let it teleport (i.e. no lures)

To fix the blur crashes I just went to options and desactivated them. This seems temporaly, however, I just crashed at Eidolon flying with Zephyr without blurr effects.

I just crashed again at plains of Eidolon, this time, just shooting around, no blur effects activated.

I'm just going to take a break. *sigh*

> Improved hitbox sizes on the Eidolon Synovias (weak points) 

Improved as part of new Sentinent endangered species protection initiative ?

I never had a problem before but now do zero damage more often than not. The old hitboxes were MUCH easier to hit.

This may be a client issue or related to the general graphic strangeness ( e.g. arm not where it looks like it is ) since other folks were able to land hits.

Archived