corpuskiller20

Dev Workshop: Endless Kuva Survival & Kuva Guardian Changes!

yes endless kuva here i come.Im sure the kuva from each lifesupport will be increased so im very happy about this update

Edited by Putcher
  • Like 2
  • Haha 10
  • Woah 2
  • Upvote 2

i know the value of kuva is still subject to change and all
but i do hope it does change because the game is 4:45 minutes in and only get 200 kuva
that is bit painfull you can run most kuva missions in that time limit and get 600+ kuva a run
so unless you get a lot of life support + kuva catalyst drops i don't really see the point in a endless kuva mission

Edited by N7-CommanderShepard
  • Like 17
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 36

Question: Does a resource booster double the amount of kuva dropped?

200 kuva per tower?

While this is a step in the right direction I still think it seems a little slow, For the time we could do in this survival we could earn more in Kuva Siphons.

Are these going to monitored and changed potentially?

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 17

1 minute ago, Latiac said:

200 kuva per tower?

While this is a step in the right direction I still think it seems a little slow, For the time we could do in this survival we could earn more in Kuva Siphons.

Are these going to monitored and changed potentially?

21 minutes ago, [DE]Sheldon said:

Please keep in mind that everything you read/see in this Dev Workshop is subject to change as we continue testing and reading feedback up until launch. 

We hope to ship this as early as next week, but we of course welcome your constructive feedback and suggestions!

18 minutes ago, [DE]Sheldon said:

Kuva awarded per successful Kuva Harvester does not increase as the Endless Survival mission progresses. Our intent is for Kuva Survival to mimic the mechanic of Excavation/Defense with the intensity of Survival.

How would the kuva reward scaling get in the way of mimicing the mechanics of "Excavation / Defense with the intensity of Survival?"

I think lowering the base kuva value and making it so it scales off of how many you do incentivizes players to stay there longer instead of restarting every 10 minutes. I feel like long, challenging endless missions is a great thing about Warframe and it should be rewarding to do.

• Like 12
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 27

4 minutes ago, DrBorris said:

Please consider having the Kuva amount scale with time in mission or the amount of kuva siphons completed. As it stands there is no reason to run it as an "endless" mission or a reason to test our gear. It will just be more practical to stay for 10 min and leave to restart which goes against the big reason as to why so many of us want endless Kuva.

Perhaps an increase of 50 Kuva per life support?

• Like 15
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 12

il y a 21 minutes, [DE]Sheldon a dit :

We hope to ship this as early as next week, but we of course welcome your constructive feedback and suggestions!

YES thanks DE

• Like 1

Can multiple Kuva Harvesters be active simultaneously, and will life support capsules spawn faster due to a capsule successfully harvesting Kuva? 
Suggestions in the vein of this:

Spoiler

-After initial harvest success, subsequent harvests award more Kuva (50 on top of initial 200 per harvester).
-Kuva Guardians in the Fortress should drop a bottle of Kuva (50 as base, scales up with levels/harvests).
-Difficulty in Kuva Harvests should increase when a harvester has been completed successfully, and the current scaling of enemies should be slowed down.
-After initial harvest, Lotus gets worried and begins sending the capsules more often (up until rotation completion; each harvest will increase how often they spawn up to a 40% wait reduction).

Edited by Koldraxon-732
Some food for thought?
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 18

22 minutes ago, [DE]Sheldon said:

*Please ignore the Clem transmission in place of new Lotus transmissions for completing a Kuva Harvester

NO! Let us keep Clem transmission pls :clem:

• Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 2
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 8

Just now, DeMonkey said:

Perhaps an increase of 50 Kuva per life support?

That would be awesome :smile:

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 6

200 non-scaling kuva is pretty worthless, tbh. Even if it takes a minute to get the Kuva out, it would probably still be more worth it to do siphons, as it'll probably be faster than to do all the steps here.

• Like 11
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 10

22 minutes ago, [DE]Sheldon said:

*Please ignore the Clem transmission in place of new Lotus transmissions for completing a Kuva Harvester

Clem transmissions please :crylaugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, DrBorris said:

Please consider having the Kuva amount scale with time in mission or the amount of kuva siphons completed. As it stands there is no reason to run it as an "endless" mission or a reason to test our gear. It will just be more practical to stay for 10 min and leave to restart which goes against the big reason as to why so many of us want endless Kuva.

I agree with this. Give us a place to to really test ourselves.

If we invest the time and effort, reward us with a little additional Kuva each time.

If a team is communicating, min maxing, and playing well: they should get more kuva.

It should be equal to a Flood at the appropriate Flood level. (Level 80?)

After that it should exceed a Flood.

If a team invests an hour into a survival, they should be honored for that time.

• Like 13
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 38

Since the time between the spawn of the life supports increase over time it would be nice for the kuva endless to get a scaling amount of kuva and/or make it a fix time between the tower spawns

Edited by Dark_Lugia
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 6

Phenomenal as is, let's go :D

I will say however, scaling kuva rewards coupled with maybe a 10 level increase in base enemy level and increased diffciulty would be nice, I wanna have to try and survive :).

P.S. Commit...you know what I'm talking about 

Edited by (PS4)ArchangelX3Z
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 3

200!   AWESOME!!!!  

Now that completely random burn of 3,500 kuva is nothing now!

Geez DE.  

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 8

Endless Kuva looks great. I have one request though.
Please think about scaling kuva the further you go. It just simply won't be worth it otherwise. Keep up the great work :smile:

Edited by (PS4)NatK98
  • Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 13