The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

I mean atleast they are trying, having a "I lost this  or this" One up contest is annoying not to others that are looking for info, but for those trying to fix the problem. Obviously they know there is an issue or there wont be this channel. Anything you do after the post was made, is more on you not on them because they gave you fair warning. Now if they had said the issue has been resolved and it happened then maybe... But to reimburse everyone playing at that time exactly what they lost is hard, unless you leget had a scren shot, cause one could claim they lost a lot more than they have.

The server connection has been pretty intermittent in the last few hours.

There are a lot of people experiencing the same thing and if there is a big issue, it would be better to put up a downtime notice and take the server down for maintenance for a few hours, instead of letting it run and go down every 10 to 30min.

This not only causes mid-mission freezes but ability inability to login or update progress (though my rewards did get updated in one of the earlier server crashes).

This has never happened before and I have always felt Warframe has the best connectivity in most of the games I played.

So, I think there might really be some serious problem on the server side.

Just now, DylanDMR16 said:

I tried to do an MR test and got cut out and have to wait 24 hrs...........

Happened to me one time few months ago, the cooldown is a pain. At least you don't lose any exp gained in the meantime and once you do level up you will already have partial progression on the next level :)

1 minute ago, OoKeNnEtHoO said:

There are a lot of people experiencing the same thing and if there is a big issue, it would be better to put up a downtime notice and take the server down for maintenance for a few hours, instead of letting it run and go down every 10 to 30min.

This not only causes mid-mission freezes but ability inability to login or update progress (though my rewards did get updated in one of the earlier server crashes).

This has never happened before and I have always felt Warframe has the best connectivity in most of the games I played.

Hence why De has since put a forum post about the issues.

2 minutes ago, OoKeNnEtHoO said:

This actually happened before 

3 minutes ago, 1nfam0usBastrd said:

Ok after 3 looong hours of repeatedly trying to log the F in, finally I was able to log in and play 4 rounds. Everything seemed great then of course the network dies again. You mean to tell me that a game of this magnitude does not have any back up servers? Clearly there are safeguards that can be put in place to avoid this sort of thing from happening?! Or if it does a plan to move to back up servers QUICK! BS!

If its a connectivity issues, unless they paid for 2 or more connection providers, theres no way to prevent network issues, even large scale hosting companies have this kind of problems from time to time, I faced them personally as a client, so I can really asure you, if this is related to cable stuff from connection provider, they are helpless till the provider fix the issue.

I've just got kicked out of the reward screen of a fissure mission to log in screen. After 7 minutes of waiting for the server to answer.

I can't farm for this weekends Baro since the server is choking. I ask for DE to extend Baros visit (with the same inventory) to give people like me to obtain his gear since the servers been on and off during his whole stay.

Makes it impossible to farm for prime junk to give to Baro and thus unlikely to make enough ducats for that mod you wanted.

And DE go yell at your ISP/server host. Please. Thank you.

Please "flush" your iptables ban or whatever you guys have over there @[DE]Rebecca , I'm trying to login to buy stuff on the site and got 

• SORRY, TOO MANY FAILED LOGIN ATTEMPTS FOR YOUR ACCOUNT. THIS IP ADDRESS IS TEMPORARILY BLOCKED. TRY AGAIN LATER

after the server troubles.

Before, I was getting

• UNKNOWN

Edited by Draxiall