Fashion Frame: Not Just End Game

aidan890

e24d901d10b62533ece6b58b97751776.jpg

Hello Tenno!

Back again with our latest installment of the Warframe Partner Guest Blog series! This time, Twitch streamer and Warframe fashionista AlexandraLive offers some of her thoughts on how Fashion Frame can be more than just an end game in-joke.

https://www.warframe.com/news/fashion-frame-not-just-end-game

Jokes aside, what does Fashion Frame really mean to you? Let me know below!

Ever started an interactive RPG and wished you hadn't picked that one facial feature?
Fashion Frame = ∞ Character creation 'on-the-spot'

Having so many options that keep growing is just amazing.
... btw we need to to glue more stuff besides the default armour sets on our frames. *wink* *wink* bloody tear(s)

To me its personalizing my frame into what my frame is making it unique amongst a thousand others of the same frame. Millions of setups and each one done up is unique vs all the others. Its being unique and having your own look.

Fashion frame is that thing I do because there's little else to do once you have everything. Then I get bored and play another game. 

Maybe one day we'll have actual endgame and updates with playable content that isn't a rehash of stuff we've already done. 

It shows who you are, or want to be.
It's the expression of your personality.

Everybody wants to look cool in the slaughter, but each Tenno has his/her way to do it.

Révélation

I'm an edgy moCLEMfCLEMer and I dislike Pink Rhinos.

Also I want my action figures to look good. (Fix dem bow quarrels through the chest plz)

Edited by Ejodai
forgot about articulas

Colors on a Warframe can describe a lot of the person`s tastes/personality and creativity. For me its a form of communicating who you are.

A well colored and decorated Warframe will dazzle in any ambiance lighting and there is no motion blur strong enough to stop it from standing out.

Go Get'em you apex killer!

It's always nice to have several options to look badass but I think it's too much already. I'm the kind of player that is not interested on using Captura (for example) at all and I think I'll never will.

Sometimes I think "Did we really need something like that???" IMHO it's just filler and it doesn't have any value, at least for me.

I want to look like me and not anyone else. I hate those mmos that just make you look like everyone else without any customization... like elsword >_> (unless you spend $50+ on da costyumez and its only 30 days then it expires!) even if you don't spend much on warframe you can have your own color scheme and  helmet blueprints apear fairly often. if someone else doesn't like it thats on them. i'm not here to please anyone but me and maybe my wife.

• 3 weeks later...