Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most satisfying time you've had in a sortie?

mosaickle

I just did today's sortie missions and honestly going Permastealth Ivara with a Silent Battery Arca Plasmor just taking my time killing infested was so satisfying. I'm not sure how the corpse vaporization works but it was honestly so beautiful to see them disappear per shot to a wave of my Corpus Cannon

What's your most satisfying sortie mission memory?

I had one moment recently that really remind me of how this game lets you chose your playstyle, and all of them can be good. 

It was a recent spy sortie mission and there were excal, inaros, loki and me as limbo. 

And it was just an eyecandy, looking how we all rushing through level, all controlling stuff their own way, loki in invisibility, inaros straight up facetanking, excal slashing through and i'm peacefully running through. 

Without communication we devide equally into three (inaros went with excal) groups and go on different points. And how we literally got all the data at the same time. After that we gather up together and run to exit. 

Quick, clean, stylish and i with completely different appriaches. Really thats why i love warframe

24 minutes ago, LordNero86 said:

When frame synergy happens in random pub matchmaking. No one said anything yet we support each other with the right skills and timing. 

Not in spy missions though, I trust no one there, prefer to do it solo

To be fair, in my first PuG sortie, someone failed the spy on vault #3. But since then, nobody has. I don't think it's as bad as people think to do a public spy.

I mostly solo all sorties.  But every once in a while, I will do random pubs.  Those are the times when I can experience totally random team synergy, and it's a beautiful thing to behold.  

That and showing off my FashionFrame are the only reasons I do pubs.  The chance of that beautiful team synergy is just really nice.  Otherwise I solo Ivara most things just to truly enjoy the game at a slower pace.