Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Beasts of the Sanctuary: Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

I haven't had a single successful host-migration. Loading screen ships and then an end-of-mission screen where I lose all rewards. Needless to say it's incredibly frustrating to spend 40 minutes in a game for absolutely bugger-all. 

Also, not getting rotation C rewards if everyone extracts at zone 8. Beyond infuriating! 

Edited by Leahzar

Sadly after playing the onslaught for probably 6 hours non-stop (except for the probably 2 hours of "host migration--crash", "you moved--crash", "you're at level 9--no portal for you!!!", or even "enter the portal, CRASH!") none of which allows you to submit an error report, and sometimes you just have to terminate the process or wait up to 5 minutes for the game to respond and crash....I'm beginning to think the new game mode is highly bugged.

(Note:  I'm just giving up and buying the new warframe, despite buying kavat genetic codes to build 2/4 of the items).  Was totally going to just do it grind-wise, but I'm starting to really dislike the mission now after so many hours!)   Still love the game!  And really, don't mind giving plat/money for things, just totally didn't want to like "rage quit" because of the issues :D

Only posted this message because I've never found anything "consistent" in the crashes that would cause them.  And I've even had host migrations work properly (although like 99% fail in this mission)

All on Elite Onslaught -
Couldn't get the War# for either session, but had two consecutive crashes on Zone 7.
Had another session where the initial portal to Elite Onslaught didn't allow any player through.
Another session white screened and froze on Zone 3.
Sometimes the portals don't spawn at all.

After completing the first zone of onslaught the conduit spawned i went through spawned in the second zone but the countdown to get through the conduit did not stop counting down which led to my screen going completely white making me unable to do anything. i could still hear my weapons firing and i was still getting experience so i was still in the mission. i was forced to abort because i was unable to do anything.

Got so much good loot and this buggy mess made me lose everything every time the host leaves or the portal causing disconnections for players when it generates.

Got my first peculiar just now and the host left , so no one got anything up to wave 11 Elite.

Edited by Siala

host migrations in this game mode in perticular are very irritating, my last onslaught mission dropped khora neuroptics and systems but due to said host migrations I lost them, along with some minor relics. I wouldnt mind it if it happened 2-3 times but this has happened too much and I cant wait for a fix. ( host migration count 7 as of this post)

It happens every time there's a host migration. As well as when the portal generates it crashes some players. I crashed once when it appeared.And most of the time when it generates i just see people leaving instantly then they reconnect , causing the portal for the next stage not to appear resulting in lost progress. So the recent patch notes that released recently did absolutely nothing they implied.

Edited by Siala

While playing Sanctuary onslaught it seems to crash the game.

A few times while playing in a party, the game crashed completely. It locked Warframe and I needed to shut down the game via Task Manager.

The latest mission I played, not only crashed me but every other player in the party.

When re joining the party, the game lost all progress earned with the weapons selected in that mission. Party was still joinable. Another that may or may not be part of this is that at certain points in the mode, enemies will stop spawning and the portal will not open after reaching 0 time.

THIS. I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE. IVE BEEN CRASHING OVER 10 TIMES AND IM ABOUT TO GIVE UP. my pc itself is a fckn toaster but jesus christ ive been crashing and crashing but normal mode solo everything goes well. second wave of onslaught and i #*!%ing crash. if i rejoin the portal wont open and we lose. how much fun is that!!!!!!

My first "real" crash during onslaught.

WAR-1747830

Normal onslaught mode, public game, 1600x900 windowed. Played 2+ rounds as Nidus, tried switching to operator mode to perform energizing dash. Game locked up instantly, operator was totally invisible (not the usual "invisibility" when in void mode), no inputs were accepted, didn't react to <ESC>, couldn't bring up chat window. Still could see squadmates moving. Waited for a bit, then tried to exit the game by clicking the Windows "close window" button, which apparently crashed the game completely.

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/ejuTmq4

7th time I tried this and have still not managed to do it without bugs! 2 days since update launched and still bugs! First time I just got kicked. Second time I got kick instead of respawning on next. Third time I just got kicked again. 4th time I got whitescreen. 5th time I got whitescreen again. 6th time and 7th time too annoyed to say in a nice way. Please fix this.  Spent alot of hours now doing missions to get Khora only to get kicked! GAH!

Edited by Cryptonitor

Elite Sanctuary Onslaught Week 1 Set:
Zone 5 -> 6 Warpgate/Portal.

Teleported/Spawned inside Pillar, Upon moving, fell through map. Once hit usual "out of map teleport", spawned back in Zone 5, causing me to force extract.

I do not have screenshot at this very moment.
Reproducing is random as it was just how I spawned from the Teleportation Portal Code. Will update if possible if it happens again and becomes reproduced.

Decided against my better judgement to give it another shot.

Elite mode - got to wave 8. My game (I was not host) crashed about 20seconds in.  Restarted - Rejoined and of course the portal doesn't materialize.

Enemies stop spawning and we just wait til efficiency goes to zero

Had to happen @ wave 8 because DE clearly doesn't want to give out any of the #@(*&T% rewards from rotation C.

Tried this many times and have still not managed to do it without bugs. 2 days since update launched and still bugs. First time I just got kicked, second time I got kick instead of respawning on next. Third time I just got kicked again. 4th time I got whitescreen. 5th time I got whitescreen again. 6th time everyone got kick when one guy got kicked and he tried to rejoin that lead to 7th time, 8th time and 9th time everyone in squad were unable to enter the portal. Please fix this.  Spent alot of hours now doing missions to get Khora only bug#*!%ed.

4 hours ago, Riccorbypro said:

I just got out of a "game" of Sanctuary Onslaught. I say game in inverted commas because I spent more time in the launcher than in the game itself. I have attached EE.log and Launcher.log at the end of this post. Details follow.

I was playing Octavia in Sanctuary Onslaught. I crashed for the first time after completing Zone 1, where I was in Operator Mode as the portal spawned, and transferred back to my Warframe. The game froze up completely, and I had to use Task Manager to kill it, as the Bug Reporter did not open (Hence why I'm here). This happened multiple times over the 6-Zone run. My friend (who was hosting) experienced other bugs, but not crashes. At the end of Zone 6, he encountered a bug which left his Warframe unable to move and him unable to use any abilities (he was knocked down and while trying to get up a Scorpion grabbed him). I had, at that point crashed 4 times. I crashed a 5th time upon the portal opening, and this time, since we had already agreed to call it a night, left Warframe running in the foreground for an extra 5 minutes. The screen was completely frozen the whole time, and the same snippet of sound (one of the pump things on Mars) was looping for the entire time that it was frozen. The bug reporter did not open. When killing it via Task manager, I noticed that Evolution Engine was taking 0.4% of my CPU. Also to be noted is that I am now running a Cache Verification, and afterwards a Cache Optimisation, on my computer. I will also include a DXDiag report of my PC, in case someone can point out if hardware is causing the crash (I've heard quite a bit about AMD CPUs crashing, and although I have always experienced lesser CPU performance than what I expect from my machine, I haven't experienced crashes until now.

Link to Google Drive folder with EE.log, Launcher.log and DxDiag.txt:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=19vZKeUYLFyV8hTHRvcSp5ShKs4ND7BN2

Having done more testing, it turns out that this is unaffected by your DX settings. I have updated the Drive link with a new folder from the latest EE.log and Launcher.log files, should anything from those be needed.

EDIT: *facepalm* I forgot that I re-opened the game after the crash, with the intent of continuing play, but the squad had left. I'll dig through to see if there's a previous version.

Edited by Riccorbypro
*facepalm*

From my WE game session :

- Friday Onslaught bore no problem, completed them with no bug. After hotfixing, half the runs end with teammates crashing, frozen screen or everloading exit. Same for my teammates.

- Venari AI is down : Protect mode disarm and knock down 1 enemy then Venari focuses on the same enemy until it's dead. Healing mode is inefficient, standing for about 20s, idle, in the plains, with half HP (~375/750) and Venari stood idle  beside Khora, doing nothing.

Elite Sanctuary Onslaught enemies appear to have reduced health, or take extra damage, compared to normal enemies of the same level.
Here is some comparison footage: https://youtu.be/sffyb83gh1g
As you can see, it takes 4 or 5 shots to kill the level 75 infested in the Simulacrum, and 1 or 2 shots to kill level ~80 infested in Elite Sanctuary Onslaught. It was just as easy to kill a level 90 eximus charger in Elite Sanctuary Onslaught as it was to kill a regular level 75 charger in the Simulacrum. The difference is even more apparent when comparing level 80 Grineer in the Simulacrum to level ~85 Grineer from Elite Sanctuary Onslaught. The enemies in Elite Sanctuary Onslaught seem to have reduced health and armor, or a damage multiplier. The level 80 Grineer in Elite Sanctuary Onslaught were comparable to about level 40 Grineer in the Simulacrum.
I'm using the Akvasto because it has pretty low status and crit chance, so there is less RNG and the kill times are easier to compare. I made an effort not to get headshots. Here is the build, just for reference: https://imgur.com/a/JsxSdU9

Problem 1: During mid game, if the host leaves and the game swaps host everyone is kicked from the game after a long loading screen. all of the items that we would get on completion we don't get because the game didn't technically finish. I've personally done about 5ish runs and I've lost almost all of them to this bug.

Problem 2: In another game i played i was glitched into a wall because i used Nova, i used her mini portal to go through the big portal and then got stuck in a wall, /unstuck threw me out of the wall into a black void and i couldn't use it again soi was stuck and eventually the portal closed without me. 

Problem 3: When i first played this mode i was on my level 12 wukong the game after that it told me i need to use a level 30 Warframe. But i found if you keep researching it will bypass this (done to test the bug).