Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Beasts of the Sanctuary: Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

WAR-1750234

I can no longer load into any mission after trying onslaught. Not just onslaught, but any mission.

I can get into a relay ok, but anything else just crashes as soon as my loading screen finishes.

I keep getting full game crashes with no correlation between them other than moving through levels. They seem to be happening at random once moving to a new zone. Either while in transfer or a good minute afterwards, with the time stuck at a random time. Lost all the parts to Kohra because of this. Not really wanting to play anymore.

In the case of a crash and a host migration, I lost all of my affinity. I'm not sure if I kept my rewards, either. (They happened one after the other, which was particularly frustrating.)

For the crash, the screen froze as soon as the conduit began to form, forcing me to exit the game.

For the host migration, I was stuck on the loading screen for a considerable length of time with the text overlay of "Host migration in progress," before I was extracted (Simaris noting that the Sanctuary will go on). 

il y a 4 minutes, Efylon a dit :

i just do 3 onslaught , 5-8 zone each :

3 host leave :3x reward and focus lost

interesting mode

Same here, I'm sick of the mission.

DEVs, let at least gamers who keep playing keep their rewards, otherwise it's completely worthless to start one.

Game freeze when everyone in squad decides not to go through portal.

Get returned to liset but stuck on summary screen "updating account information ... please wait"  wait 10 min and nothing.  have to force quit WF. MIssion rewards and focus and affinity... wait for it... you'll be shocked ....

Spoiler

lost.

happened multiple times.

Completely done with multiplayer on this onslaught of bugs.

Please DE fix that portals don't spawn when they say they are, my friends and I just failed out of a mission because the portal to the next zone never spawned. Nova's portals might have had something to do with it. Still it takes so much time and drains your maximum Efficiency putting a hard lock on the possible length you can run an Onslaught run

so i keep having one of two problems, either no enemies spawn when the portal is suppose to show up ,but doesnt, and the affinity meter keeps dropping or the second one is just the portal doesnt show up. ive lost multiple khora pieces amd scenes.

ive also been kicked but don't have the war numbers.

i keep losing all the rewards including the kora parts and scenes. and its pretty much to the point i dont even want to bother with it any more till the next hot fix.

If you leap out of your wf to spawn a portal, because it doesn't spawn when it should (not hosting) if you transition tile sets in the process you can be locked in transition. no weapons, no abilities, no melee, no chat, you can walk around but no slide, jump, roll, etc. frame is not invulnerable and a sheen is over the wf. 4 rounds of this and then whole group let timer run out. (also as a side note, i have been in 4 or 5 groups where most were not English writers/ speakers.  I have 4 screen shots, but couldn't get them attached.

Conduit portal takes really long open up after a finished round. Sometimes it doesn't open at all if all the players don't gather at the "opening" area as soon as it's announced. And then you're stuck on the level with no spawns, no reward (for that level) until efficiency runs to zero.

Going into operator mode and void dashing before the going into the first portal makes you unable to go into the first portal to teleport into the first map.

EDIT: Minor but, Syndicate standing rewards are not shown.

Edited by Zeverian
more info.

When the host leaves and host migration screen/loading screen appears, unending loading ensues with the mission seemingly to continue in the background till it ends either by the group finishing the next zone or the zone failing, either way all progress and rewards are lost

Bug: Conduit is not spawning after Zone completion, because of a player playing as a Client crashed and rejoined the group. Conduit spawns instantly when this said player disconnects/drops again. This bug stays consistent and totally prevents the buggy client from receiving any rewards from any further Conduits rotations. He has to DC after each Zone completion to let others get the Conduit to spawn.

We were playing Elite Onslaught in a group (Invite Only) while I was hosting.

This bug can be reproduced. We had this bug on different sessions/runs and it functioned exactly the same

1. Play past the Zone 4 (this is when this happened everytime) as a group of 4
  2. Make one of the Client players DC (Alt+F4) during a ongoing Zone.
  3. Make the dropped client rejoin the session before the Zone is completed
  4. The Conduit will not spawn now when the Zone is completed
  5. To make Conduit spawn the 'defective' client needs to disconnect/drop. This will somehow release some sort of a 'lock' preventing the Conduit spawn.
  6. When you are 3 again the Conduit will spawn instantly and you can continue the Elite Onslaught.
  7. If the Client rejoins again it will bug the Conduit spawn 100% of time.

Sending EE.log and posting ticked ID shortly...

EE.log and a Screenshot with relevant information during bug+fix uploaded to support with Ticket ID #1221290

Search with the chat message "worked last time too" to pinpoint the location in EE.log when the bug is lifted/fixed during mission by the client (name included in support ticket) disconnecting.

Edited by -Zr-Scroll
Ticket ID for EE.log and further description

WAR-1750703: I thought I was safe in solo mode, but I had a crash shortly after entering zone 10 of ordinary onslaught as solo Saryn.  It was quick, but I think it was corrupted on sea lab.  I had just enough time to do a Zenurik dash, the screen stuttered to a halt and then exited to the desktop.

when I go into the portal in a weird way,  such as falling, or sliding into from a high height,  I will go into the "too high I need to wait 3 secs to get back up" animation while going into the portal,  this causes the game to freak out and say that I didn't go into the portal thus 20 secs later I have a blinding white screen, but I can still move, shoot, melee, etc.  I fixes it self 6 secs right before the next portal is about to close.  

Had multiple crashes where the game just completely freezes, and becomes unresponsive, no error code because of this. Can't even alt+f4 to close the game. Also when rejoining a mission after relaunching the game when this happens, the portal will no longer spawn for the next stage. 

Also it seems as if sometimes when a party member goes through the portal but some stay behind, upon trying to load back into orbiter after the mission ends everyone but host will freeze/crash/get a never ending host migration (sometimes along with that lose all rewards and progress).

I keep crashing in the void bit for the beast of sanctuary( i think because to many enemies spawn to quickly and to many)., also there was one time when i was excal, and i was stuck in my 4th abil but i didnt drain any energy and i couldn't change any weapons.

Edited by Minecraftian101

Onslaught seems to have huge issue with using operator. Today after few zones i used 5 and got stuck in invincible pause mode. Chat wasn't working, i couldn't move, i couldn't use main menu and every number on screen froze. I was forced to wait till the end and get kicked out. Please, consider making also more checks on how is operator working in onslaught because it is causing random unstuck-able bug. Screenshot below shows the state in which game froze after using 5 and going operator mode. Operator didn't even show and my warframe got stuck in position below and u can see health bar is invincible. 

15x068m.jpg[/img]