Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Beasts of the Sanctuary: Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

I got the 2 pairs of the Khora chassis and one pair of the neuroptics in one run then the game froze and I had to alt+f4, I was pissed but continued playing and got the neuroptics again but then froze and had to restart, it’s very frustrating and I’m extremely pissed off, I had a picture I sent to my friend to brag on Snapchat before it froze but no longer have it

The conduit would not materialize until all enemies on the tile were killed (we think). It took like a minute for it to materialize after it stated that it had started to materialize, and when we started killing a couple more enemies after waiting so long, it opened. I was playing normal sanctuary onslaught in a public session

1 minute ago, Schultzmeister said:

I got the 2 pairs of the Khora chassis and one pair of the neuroptics in one run then the game froze and I had to alt+f4, I was pissed but continued playing and got the neuroptics again but then froze and had to restart, it’s very frustrating and I’m extremely pissed off, I had a picture I sent to my friend to brag on Snapchat before it froze but no longer have it

Darn that sucks. Just got a Khora part and my team and I just decided to kill our run because we didn't want to lose it to this buggy as hell mode.

1 minute ago, Vidsurfer555 said:

FEBCF0751AA1DC76BFFC22D4452F732389B3AB73

I was playing the new game mode everything was find till the 7 stage when i when through the portal. it was fine for a couple seconds then this happened. I could still hear the other players kicking butt and they said it was fine for them.

A band-aid is to go in Operator mode and then back.

Great update DE ! got the System and Neuroptics now dropped but then someone is leaving the group and them Warframe crashes complety. So thanks for making me losing 2 parts, thank god this game isnt that grindy! And thank god the Host migration bug is still here, even after holding the update for 2 more days...

And do you think you will get those items because DE #*!%s up.. na you are not getting those!

Host crashed out mid round - enemies stopped spawning.  Luckily we were at 100% efficiency so only went down to 50% by the time the portal appeared.

Not that it made any difference because at wave 11, the new host didn't go through the portal.. Myself and one other player sat at the host migration screen for about a minute, then appeared in the relay with an empty reward screen having wasted another 30 min of our lives on this game for nothing.

1 hour ago, hexacypher said:

Also, it's annoying to be transported back to the Relay instead of my Orbiter after Onslaught.

i think that only happens if the host had started the mission from the sanctuary. most of my runs i started from the oriber and got back there after the run (or after one of the many bugs threw me there ^^)

On stage 4 of onslaught my game freezes. (Has happened twice now, the last two times I played onslaught, previously I successfully finished 3 full rounds of onslaught, going to stage 13-16.) It literally freezes my whole pc though, I can't even alt+f4 out or bring up task manager, just have to restart the computer. I'm done playing onslaught until another hotfix comes out I don't want to restart my computer every 10 min.

18 minutes ago, pseudoRegEx said:

On stage 4 of onslaught my game freezes. (Has happened twice now, the last two times I played onslaught, previously I successfully finished 3 full rounds of onslaught, going to stage 13-16.) It literally freezes my whole pc though, I can't even alt+f4 out or bring up task manager, just have to restart the computer. I'm done playing onslaught until another hotfix comes out I don't want to restart my computer every 10 min.

Same here, was it elite onslaught?

After a host migration and long loading screen I was presented with the rewards screen before returning to my orbiter. I cannot interact with the game it seems and clicking does not give me control of my warframe as I would expect if closing a window. Escape does not show a menu when in this situation and I am just going to restart.

Got a variety of bugs today on version 2018.04.20.18.30. Posting picture as reference to some of these but not all.

• Graphics look pixely and off on some tiles, with max graphics settings, GTX 1060, and the works. So something must be wrong
  • Did a quick Ember World on Fire on Zone 1, quickly killed all enemies, and amazing killed the actual spawn zones, no further enemies spawned = mission failed
  • Collecting Efficiency Stimulants yielded a UI popup of " (x)/nil stimulants..." obviously, NIL should not be in there

Hopefully some of this will help you, 

Edit: Woops can't seem to attach a picture here, so here's the imgur link https://imgur.com/MW1cE5e This picture is of a grineer tileset just after I accidentally killed all and all future enemies

Edited by JaxJax

Found a couple issues playing with my brother and some friends tonight.

When doing the Elite game mode, My brother froze in a couple different places.  End of wave one, and end of wave 5.  He had to end the game in task manager and relaunch.  He joined back in on the waves,  And the next portal never spawned.  Nor did we get rewards.  We haven't seen anything that seems to show what went wrong.  Nor did it happen at all on a 9 wave normal run.

Also.  The Varizan instant revives do not refresh when moving on.  The only thing that we have found that don't.  With all the things that get removed.  And with the much better passives from some of the other schools,  It would be nice if here it did refresh.

Apologies if this has already been posted, but there is a bug where upon a host migration, you're stuck in the host migration loading screen, if you wait long enough the mission eventually ends, but you get no rewards. 

There seems to be an issue with Host Migrations. Twice now, while running this, we've had someone in our group crash or DC during a run. When they reconnect though, the conduit refuses to spawn and we're forced to just wait it out.