Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.1

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, tucker_d_dawg said:
4 minutes ago, ChochyGames said:

why can't we save everytime we go through a portal? it'd stop us getting to a high zone and then losing it all

Very much this.  Another 10 waves and Zero rewards. No progress saved, no focus earned, no mission rewards... And I didntt even crash.

Pathetic.

Cool

3 minutes ago, PrincessCyber said:

Just brinnging this up, If Zephyr divebombs into the conuint to travel shes frozen head first into the floor and cannot do anything, as funny as it is, It'll be nice to have a fix, thank you <3

also, if you enter as an operator to the conduit, you go super slow... or at least that's what happened in my case...

Can the efficiency of onslaught on solo mode be looked into? Currently I can only make it to wave 10, and that's using the ultimate cheese of a meme strike atterax. I think it's a little bit absurd that I can be killing everything as fast as I can get to it, and I still can't maintain efficiency barely past 1 full rotation. And yes, I'm picking up both of the stimuli every round.

Also what @DesuEx above me said.

Also please get rid of the Lua tile used for wave 6 on Elite, that tile is absolutely horrible for having spread out enemy spawns that get stuck all over the place. And you can't even shoot most of them from a distance because of the stairways on the sides of that tile behind walls, and the two levels that block line-of-sight.

21 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

I sure hope endgame doesn't become mods that add no stat bonus. I would prefer slotting Sure Shot or Lasting Sting over peculiar mods. I feel like they are about as useful as Hush, Silent Battery, or Suppress. Perhaps mods such as Peculiar Serration that gave 165% damage but also gave a cool effect would be more interesting (Restrict players from putting Peculiar versions with Vanilla versions ala Primed Mods).

Why do so many players keep asking for things like this with these peculiar mods?

the reason they made them like they are is the same reason the easter bunny ears expire, they don't these non lore friendly joke items/mods being everywhere all the time.

if the thought of giving up a slot for a fun little gag worries a player than that player isn't ready for it

Did somebody noticed that you've to be a nuclear bomber to sustain the effiency at zone 5 and higher? The drain scaling is waaay too fast. I know it supposed to be hard, but maaan.... This is not hard, enemies still like 30 or 40 when this happens. It's just i do not own a virtual nuke launcher to constantly increase my kills/sec while the enemy level does the same. And it's not the crash. It's the very same problem as survival, but the difference is, you can get to 20 minutes without the life support constantly saying f**k off. The effiency says that all the damn time, when i reach zone 5....

Nukes are a must have for this? Hmm, i guess i'll Limbo then..... oh wait, that got nerfed before Christ (sarcasm, and no b1tching intended)

29 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

I sure hope endgame doesn't become mods that add no stat bonus. I would prefer slotting Sure Shot or Lasting Sting over peculiar mods. I feel like they are about as useful as Hush, Silent Battery, or Suppress. Perhaps mods such as Peculiar Serration that gave 165% damage but also gave a cool effect would be more interesting (Restrict players from putting Peculiar versions with Vanilla versions ala Primed Mods).

Hey don't diss Hush, I use it on a whole 1 of my guns.

Archived