Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.7

[DE]Megan

Onslaught is broken after Yesterday's fix.

I can't solo past 6 waves if I kept getting bad tiles.  Literary spawning 1~2 enermies per second made it IMPOSSIBLE to the keep efficiency drain.

Also focus gain is nerfed close to half after yesterday's patch.  Instead of running 8 waves to cap daily focus, now I have to run 16+ waves to max daily focus.

What is the point DE?

I don't care about drops, can you at least make the exp more rewarding than forcing me back to Adora?

So can you guys just go a head and come out and say you don't listen to player feedback? When the last thread was full of people saying don't do it. Or how about every thread asking to make efficiency more friendly and you go ahead and ramp it up. Are we going to have another Viver problem? Went from getting 10k+ focus per round to 2-4k. I'll go back to Adaro now.

Anyone else getting shredded in normal onslaught now? Like bleed ticks hitting for 45 damage a tick or enemies at wave 3 being in the upper 40s/50s

Played Elite Onslaught after these changes. I think we had some miscommunication from the previous changes Reb mentioned. The first 8 zones are better than what we had to begin with, and while enemy levels are slightly lower, the density is much higher on most tiles, meaning affinity gains haven't taken a huge hit IF you have the power to kill that many. Now for the specific criticisms:

• Zone 9 can't quite keep up with with efficiency drain, although considering this zone was previously zone 2, the tile might just be too small.
  • Zone 12 is impossible. Even if you kill every enemy instantly, you will run out of time. It appears the tile is far too small to support this.
  • I personally think the efficiency ramp is completely unnecessary. It would be much better for the game to end from powerful enemies rather than spawns and a timer.

Aside from that, enemy armor scaling is still a thing, but that's not a specific criticism of Onslaught.

1 minute ago, Ash_L said:

Onslaught is broken after Yesterday's fix.

I can't solo past 6 waves if I kept getting bad tiles.  Literary spawning 1~2 enermies per second made it IMPOSSIBLE to the keep efficiency drain.

Also focus gain is nerfed close to half after yesterday's patch.  Instead of running 8 waves to cap daily focus, now I have to run 16+ waves to max daily focus.

What is the point DE?

I don't care about drops, can you at least make the exp more rewarding than forcing me back to Adora?

Nah fam, didn't you hear, all endgame content is supposed to be tedious and not worth your time except for bragging rights.

Are you for f*cking real?

Here we have an amazing new way to gain focus, why dont we nerf the focus gain, cuz everyone seemed to enjoy it so much!

Oh hey we'll throw in extra efficiency drain with even more $&*&*#(%&ed ai getting stuck in far corners of the map. Or we'll just spawn 10 enemies in total that are completely oblivious to our existence.

Why not make vandal parts and the mod drop chance a 1% even? Who comes up with these numbers and have they ever played the build they ship?

Oh but dont worry! Wasting 20 minutes and not getting anything out of it AT ALL is still a thing!

Feels great spending so much time and getting thrown out of the game with nothing gain at all.

Thanks for all the wasted time.

5 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

I don't know but this is my opinion what can be fair for everyone:

Making Cetus Wisp Reusable Blueprint which can cost 100k Standing for purchasing after player reach rank Architect.

To make 1 Cetus Wisp from your Foundry u will need:

5x Breath Of The Eidolon

3x Star Crimzian

50x Fish Oil

10k Credits

5 Minutes to build.

WUUUUUUUUUUT? That is too much man, all of that for only 1 wisp? ONE WISP?

2 minutes ago, smokednin said:

Jesus Christ, I can't even get past zone 4 in Elite solo now. You guys are going utterly nuts with the efficiency drain rate, it definitely seems worse than before now, and it was already bad.

You pretty much have to use cheese, and even then you're at the mercy of enemy spawns. Normal units grouping around "elite" units(Tech, Nulli, Eximus, etc) and not approaching you, leaving you to run after them.

And there goes my Peculiar Bloom, lato parts and batron BP.. 

Serious, can I just start reporting hosts that quit now?

I said 3 times in the chat when we started 'IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE SAY SO AND LET THE % RUN OUT'.

Offcourse not, who cares for your 3 other players in the team.

Onslaught with fatal host migration bug/crash, should be your main concern than buffing khora etc. This one destroying your player experience and wasting their time/effort, also exploitable by some others for negative reason like trolling. Increasing toxicity in community.

Khora main blueprint that's not available in the market.

Abysmal drop rate of lato braton vandal (better not release them at all, if you do it half-heartedly).

A decision to make that "relic drop galore" in every 2 zones instead of 1, what is the different with making 1 zone with 5 mins duration and less portal entering?

Cetus wisp with 10k standing, who will buy this, seriously?

Etc, etc, etc....

I respect you guys since the start, rarely complained, but your current handling about the newest update/game mode and its prizes is very dissapointing, i hope you take this matter seriously and consider community suggestion more. You might lose player if this still continue.

PS. I will stay with you tho, till the very end, already have too many memories with you guys and this game, lol. But seriously, please reconsider your current handling and decision.

just a helpful hint since it obviously is not on the top of the list of fixes to aim for but, sorry for the capitals........FIX THE STUPID HOST MIGRATION LIMBO BUG IN ONSLAUGHT, HOW CAN YOU SEND OUT OVER 3 HOTFIXES IN A WEEK AND STILL NOT GET THAT ONE TAKEN CARE OF? That is all, thank you for your time.

1 minute ago, Ash_L said:

6 waves with 280k exp... LOL.

so turn that into focus... it's like ...20k at most?

i wasnt even running for focus, i was just testing to see how much endo i would get, and the stupid shard is worth a 4th of that at most (i wonder if this will get deleated by the mods now)

2 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

You pretty much have to use cheese, and even then you're at the mercy of enemy spawns. Normal units grouping around "elite" units(Tech, Nulli, Eximus, etc) and not approaching you, leaving you to run after them.

Yeah, we really shouldn't have to use cheese to make any headway. I want to bring my Chroma, turn on vex armor, and go to town with my Skeleton Key (Rabvee+Shtung+Vargeet II Jai) instead of bring a nuke frame cus that's the only way to keep efficiency up and that's not even getting into it dropping while waiting for the portal to spawn.

Okay, this update to the mode sucks! You were planning to make it harder to go for the longer times in elite, but now It's almost impossible to get to round 8 with a random team. This update has ruined the mode. It's like Trials now. You need a propper team or to get really lucky. That's fine for something, but this mode does not have the rewards that Trials did, so it does not feel worth it.

2 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

The problem is, cheesing it doesn't work. Because the tile is doomed to fail. 

There is a small circle corrupted orokin-looking tile that has a giant plant in the middle as stairs, and level is split into 2 levels.

Grineer's spawning on this map is literary 1~2 per second.  Even if I kill them instantly (which is what I am doing), I still see my efficiency drains out fast with no other way to recovery it.

Also on top of all those lovely changes, did something happen between the hotfixes yesterday and today that happened to where I can't even get to zone 8 in normal onslaught with instakill frames? Something is off as I was having no trouble yesterday evening and after this fix nothing is working? 

Edit: Or am i just really unlucky today?

Archived