Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.7

[DE]Megan

Ah yes, lowering the chance for some of the vandal parts more. As if it wasn’t already low enough. forcing my hand to mostlikely just pay for the set.

dont get me wrong, I love some of the new fixes and additions, but the negatives are outweighing the positives.

As for the rebalance, I understand it, but I hope it doesn’t destroy the focus and exp farm totally, (and from the complaints Im hearing it did) but I’m gonna see when I get on tonight.

Okay. So.

I realize what this has turned into. I'm still very upset about it, but I want to return here and offer some constructive criticism and not just an opinion. 

--Elite Onslaught--

The drop tables seem a bit cluttered now, but that is okay. I think you guys should increase the drop chances on the Vandal parts with less than 5% chance, to 5% chance. This way they do not seem impossible to obtain, or at the very least, won't take nearly as long.

--Onslaught on the whole--

I think you guys should make the AABC rotations give 1 reward per zone. This way, people who solo can reach Zone 4 and still easily get that sweet C rotation drop. This will also entice people even more to play the game mode. 

I think you guys shouldn't have touched efficiency drain. 10x is way too much, 6x felt a bit much at the time but was still doable. Go back to 6x drain please. I realize this isn't meant to be like survival or defense where you go indefinitely, but a bunch of us Vets really enjoy this mode and want to go farther than Zone 8.

--ADDITIONAL NOTES--

I see some dev witch hunting in here, you guys need to stop that. That's not okay. Hopefully DE understands why we are so upset and why we don't want to be censored, but this is not the way to win their affection. Don't witch hunt the devs. 

Knowing that this whole storm fiasco is my fault, I want to say this: I love this game. It's my favorite game to play, and I only want what's best for it. This is my way of saying that I would love to keep playing, and hopefully not get banned. I have given this game more of my time and money than I can comfortably admit on the forum, so I really don't want to see that go. Please address the Public Relations and understand that everybody who is angry, is angry because they care.

With kind regards

-Mittens-

ADDENDUM: Also, stop being so vulgar with your messages. That only paints us as unreasonable and overly annoying. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Lluminate said:

Are you joking?

This is literally the exact opposite of what we asked for. The EXACT OPPOSITE.

yOkVfM7.gif\

This is cool though.

EDIT: LOL NVM A single wisp is 10K STANDING, and you have to be an Architect which is the highest possible rank in the Quills.

Everything he says. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Quill Onkko has added a Cetus Wisp to his Offerings in Cetus. These can be purchased with Quill Standing for Architect level Tenno.

Lol 10k standing per wisp?

This doesn't need to be in a rush, but that's pretty crazy considering for an mr 25 that's only 5 every 2 days when you could find that many by going out into the plains one time.

I would recommend changing it to about 2k standing

3 minutes ago, -Mittens- said:

Okay. So.

I realize what this has turned into. I'm still very upset about it, but I want to return here and offer some constructive criticism and not just an opinion. 

--Elite Onslaught--

The drop tables seem a bit cluttered now, but that is okay. I think you guys should increase the drop chances on the Vandal parts with less than 5% chance, to 5% chance. This way they do not seem impossible to obtain, or at the very least, won't take nearly as long.

I think you guys should make the AABC rotations give 1 reward per zone. This way, people who solo can reach Zone 4 and still easily get that sweet C rotation drop. This will also entice people even more to play the game mode. 

I think you guys shouldn't have touched efficiency drain. 10x is way too much, 6x felt a bit much at the time but was still doable. Go back to 6x drain please. I realize this isn't meant to be like survival or defense where you go indefinitely, but a bunch of us Vets really enjoy this mode and want to go farther than Zone 8.

With kind regards

-Mittens-

It's honestly even hard to get to round 8 now, since the scaling happens so fast. I can do it with a well made team, but with randoms? No, not in the slightest. You have to use cheese frames. Which is boring....

1 minute ago, -Mittens- said:

Okay. So.

--Elite Onslaught--

That's much better and i can agree with your feedback here. I would much rather get a reward a round. I don't do more than zone 8 myself because I don't see any point to go further and that would be a welcome change. 

I can't even get to wave 8 anymore on normal Sanctuary Assault. I keep ending up in squads with potato-computer hosts, so we lose 15%+ efficiency every zone just waiting for the portal to spawn with a map already cleared of enemies.
Half of them come in with non-rank-30 Warframes, AND enemies are more durable, while efficiency decays faster than before.
I can only carry so hard... even my widest explosive sets for mass killing don't work. It seems ONLY ignis spam and Saryn 4-spam can get us to wave 8 now...

Just now, Yuni_Hermit said:

I can't even get to wave 8 anymore on normal Sanctuary Assault. I keep ending up in squads with potato-computer hosts, so we lose 15%+ efficiency every zone just waiting for the portal to spawn with a map already cleared of enemies.
Half of them come in with non-rank-30 Warframes, AND enemies are more durable, while efficiency decays faster than before.
I can only carry so hard... even my widest explosive sets for mass killing don't work. It seems ONLY ignis spam and Saryn 4-spam can get us to wave 8 now...

IK, having to Take Equinox or Saryn is boring... I used to be able to take Octavia or Nidus and have a bit of fun...

Just now, Yuni_Hermit said:

I can't even get to wave 8 anymore on normal ASsault. I keep ending up in squads with potato-computer hosts, so we lose 15%+ efficiency every zone just waiting for the portal to spawn with a map already cleared of enemies.

Yeah, that efficiency drop should be removed since it's frustrating when a group ends up being unable to go on because someone has a bad computer.

Freaking great tried the mode twice after taking a break for few days of warframe host migrated @ zone 8 both times, both times lost all the rewards, even focus gain was gone... Literally painful to see this happen. 

Sanctuary Onslaught Balance Changes:

Player experiences and data determined that enemy scaling was broken and not consistent with game modes outside of Onslaught. A more descriptive and in-depth read can be viewed here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/950011-sanctuary-onslaught-difficulty-changes/

• Elite: Lowered Specimen level ranges, with Zone 1 starting at level 60-70 and reaching a max of level 150-180 once you hit Zone 15 (instead of Zone 10).
  • Elite: Removed additional Damage Multiplier for higher level Specimens.
  • Efficiency drain ramps up more aggressively between Zones 10-20 in either Onslaught mode.
  • Efficiency Stimulus spawns will not appear beyond Zone 15 in either Onslaught mode.

mYj9WIA.gif

I tried the Elite Onslaught after this Update and not sure if this was intended but the Enemies seems to be tankier than they did before this update. They were like lvl 60 - 70 enemies from Sorties instead of 75 - 90 enemies from before.

Increase to Efficiency decay speed at later stages with no adjustment to decay speed for solo players or smaller groups?

Gee, thanks.

Why do you seemingly hate solo players so much? We already get less affinity and fewer drops! Why is playing with a full group so much more desirable?

You talk about wanting to counteract cheese-farming, then turn right around and implement a system that practically requires it... What gives?

"We added Cinematic Quests, We added Archwing, We added Lunaro which turned out nobody really plays. Which is fine you're allowed to make mistakes that's cool. But you need to try." - Reb

What you just did was make a mistake.

Take the next hotfix. And Try.

Else Sanctuary Onslaught will go the way of Lunaro and Archwing.

Archived