Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.7

[DE]Megan

Tried out the new changes, i only got to round 6 where i could get to 11-12 easy (on elite).

Also, my relic colection is now gigantic and i've got a crap ton of endo.

You removed the khora parts from the elite mode so now i have to go to snooze town to farm the last part. Also the new game mode now feels way less fun. If you dont want it to be endless, make it 8 rounds fixed and do something about that ridicolous efficiency drain.

Run 2 Elite Onslaught...

Can bearly reach Zone 6...

Also, enemies at Zone 2 that created fire hazard (I believe it was Napalm??), if you on fire you're finish. Fire hazard hit you for more then 100+ Damage per tick. Even 1 normal enemies can kill you in second!! And that in Rhino... RHINO!! A tank warframe!! He can even bearly standon zone 2 now.

Pls hotfix this ASAP. I think you mistook HP for ATK there.

Other than the cost of the Cetus Wisps, It sounds like all the changes are pretty solid. 

Tho admittedly I don't really play Elite Onslaught so other than removing Khora from the drop tables I can't really make an informed call on the Efficiency changes on waves 10+ 

With current tileset, it feels impossible to keep up efficiency solo around zone 6-7. Never struggled before but maybe it's due to tile rotating between small > big > small > big. Now, it's something like small > big > big > big > small.

57 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

When can we see more buffs to Khora? Pet AI is still a major issue across the board. Likewise, Khora's abilities still feel lackluster. It would be nice if she got her Exalted Whip...

they literally say it at the beginning.

1 hour ago, Sumsyo said:

Please fix eidolons, it's been months

10k standing for a single wisp? ookay. you get an average of 10 at night per run, if not more.

Yeah, 10k standing for a single wisp would be fine if we could turn in more than 1000 * MR + 1000 standing per day.  Why not make it so that once you reach max rank with the quills you can break the standing limit?  I understand that you don't want people making a thousand arcanes per day, but the hour long build time and high resource costs already block that from happening unless you are spending a decent amount of plat buying those resources.  I have over 75 days standing worth of sentient cores that I will never be able to use, because every time I spend a Cetus night hunting Eidolons I easily reach my daily standing (23k) limit many times over.

It feels to me like either wisps should cost the 10k and the standing limit should be able to be broken or the wisps should cost no more than 2000 standing.  That would give a person the ability to buy a single arcane's worth of wisps per day at MR19 or higher, assuming they haven't already purchased one of the more expensive Magus or Virtuos arcanes.  If we could break the standing cap at max Quill standing level, then we would have a reason to actually fight eidolons other than collecting loads of Arcane Warmth.

18 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Tbh for me everything is good, don't know for you.

I'm patient player, can save everything and 10k or 20k for me isn't nothing cuz what I to do with tons of my cores?

Where to spend them?

For arcane set's like one of guy mentioned in community!

I dont need arcanes, already have for myself, I dont selling them cuz noone of players looking for them to buy in trading chat.

Kinda agree. But is buying a 10k standing wisp the only way to spend those useless cores since I've had everything from Quills? I saved more than 3k flawless cores and had at least 2 sets of each arcane from Quills. For me it looks more like DE is trying to "Recycle" those cores. And the daily cap is 26k, you can only turn in no more than 22 flawless core per day.

welp after the update hit and extracting from elite onslaught I didn't receive my khora BP but did get all the other relics and endo..... greeaaaat >.> ( and yeah i did extract after the update finished T_T )

As always I highly respect DE trying to be quick on the hot fixes, but this Onslaught mode is bringing to light issues with host migration quite a bit, I hope you guys can get on that quickly. As much as I've been dying for some new content, this is burning me out really fast because besides not getting regular drops, I'm getting tired of getting absolutely nothing for my time investment because of broken host migrations. I legitimately think I've had more failed runs than functional ones as far as rewards go. A slow grind is one thing, but no grind because of bad technicality is infuriating and will lead to burn out quickly so I hope we can get some work done on host migrations soon, they've always been a bit jank anyway but in this mode they seem to be super jank

Also, you might want to evaluate enemy AI behaviour for this mode a little bit. I just failed a solo run because I had to run from one end of the current Kuva Fortress map to another because groups of Grineer were huddled around Eximus units, which didn't seem to want to move. Not a big issue if you can spread out with people, but alone...

5 minutes ago, Soribada said:

With current tileset, it feels impossible to keep up efficiency solo around zone 6-7. Never struggled before but maybe it's due to tile rotating between small > big > small > big. Now, it's something like small > big > big > big > small.

They messed up something with the scaling or efficiency drop starting in zone 5.  I was able to get through zone 8 all of the time solo in normal onslaught even with the messed up spawns from yesterday.  Two attempts post hotfix and failed zone 7 and barely got to zone 8.

1 minute ago, Jaysus41 said:

This isn't the first time they blatantly disregarded feedback. I think most of us are old enough to remember the Hema nonsense right?

Still, not good. I haven't tried it yet but initial reactions from my buddies that have isn't great. Maybe it'll be playable in a month or 6?

Hopefully but we'll see, or we'll just play a different game mode as Onslaught goes in the way of Defection, Lunaro, and Infested Salvage.

Also hold on to the post you quoted for posterity as it got deleted, as have a few other replies on this post with negative reception of the current changes.

I don't know but this is my opinion what can be fair for everyone:

Making Cetus Wisp Reusable Blueprint which can cost 100k Standing for purchasing after player reach rank Architect.

To make 1 Cetus Wisp from your Foundry u will need:

5x Breath Of The Eidolon

3x Star Crimzian

50x Fish Oil

10k Credits

5 Minutes to build.

48 minutes ago, Aphyxia0 said:

This is the very WRONG way to go. It needs to ramp up slower and efficiency stimulus is the only thing that keeps us going in maps with very low spawns in remote areas.

My thoughts exactly. Ramping up efficiency drain is very bad. It needs to be reduced significantly or changed some other way.

Personally, I'm staying away from Onslaught until this aspect has been improved. I play mostly solo and that currently limits me to maybe a handful of viable builds in normal Onslaught and Maiming Strike or Riven melee builds in Elite. This is a problem since I don't have Maiming Strike(sold the ones I had) and I don't plan on ever getting it again because it's awful and boring to use. Simply put - a meta involving Maiming Strike is a bad meta.

1 minute ago, Einblinr said:

Hopefully but we'll see, or we'll just play a different game mode as Onslaught goes in the way of Defection, Lunaro, and Infested Salvage.

Also hold on to the post you quoted for posterity as it got deleted, as have a few other replies on this post with negative reception of the current changes.

Nah dude, Fire Emblem Heroes is more pro-player.  Just think on how a GACHA has been better to their players than these guys.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Quill Onkko has added a Cetus Wisp to his Offerings in Cetus. These can be purchased with Quill Standing for Architect level Tenno.

How about 10 flawless cores for one wisp instead of standing. Cause I have no idea how to spend all those "useless cores".

Archived