The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Onslaught and Khora Blueprints Acquisition DE's worst move yet?

Deimorne

27 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

The real problem is - Khora is the sole reason of existence of normal SO. Other than Khora there is no one god damn reason to play it. It's entirely replaceable by ESO, which is essentially the same thing but better, giving more XP, better rewards and being more challenging (and equally boring).

Not necessarily so...For those newer players who aren't quite that far beyond level 30-40 enemies, regular Onslaught is sufficiently challenging.  Also, sometimes people might want to just mindlessly slay hordes without much challenge.  It does happen. lol

I'm still working on getting Khora Systems, then I'm moving on to ESO, but I don't see it as the "big issue" that some seem to imply it is.   It's just a thing, it's there, and some people enjoy it. 

8 hours ago, Marvelous_A said:

The real problem is - Khora is the sole reason of existence of normal SO. Other than Khora there is no one god damn reason to play it. It's entirely replaceable by ESO, which is essentially the same thing but better, giving more XP, better rewards and being more challenging (and equally boring).

I agree but my opinion is that normal should be deleted.  Remove Endo from elite and add khora into tables.  

Normal onslaught trivializes the grind for leveling a frame.  With level 30 requirements on elite weapons can be quickly leveled, but in normal, you typically need to farm khora solo.  Very few 4-squads go to wave 8. 

I really don't care if it stays, I'd just like to see other ways to obtain khora.  It never should have been removed from elite.  This forces veterans into the most boring game mode for long durations.  There are many solutions:

- Offer blue prints from cephalon that require multiple chasis to be built (i.e. set amount of grind if not lucky)

- Give player blue print from cephalon after completing x10 8 wave tests.  Then increase system drop rate and replace Khora BP with something players always need like a forma BP.  

- Offer better rewards for longer runs by removing what already earned in mission from loot table.  So running a 16+ wave run increases chances of better drops (i.e. no repeat drops)

- Add back to elite drop tables so you can passively collect while working on something else

- Increase drop chance

- Give rewards every wave in normal

- etc.

Any of these can be done, and im sure there are other creative solutions to lessen grind so veterans are not thinking of quitting (yes, I stopped for weeks, almost never came back) and we can retain new players.  

Khora is much harder than any other frame.  I can get 10 Harrows by the time I getback1 Khora.  This level of grind is crossing the line.  

DE is experimenting with Skinner box psycology programming.  This is not becoming a fun addictive game, but an addictive game.  Those are best to walk away from.  Pretty much mobile game techniques.  

DE needs to fix this S#&$ before it screws up thier reputation as a developer that listens and cares about player base.  This is pissing on the heads of the player base at all levels. 

Edited by Educated_Beast

6 hours ago, VentiGlondi said:

Nah, the worst move was Hema research.

Hema research was easy.  I did it solo in a ghost clan.  You have a set goal, grind and done.  

It's possible to never finish khora after months of trying.  Took me 2 months trying at least once per day.  Sometimes 3 times a day.  Over 1000 crappy ass boring waves!  I got to point where I'd jump to top, open another window, move mouse a few times, and ride it out.  Just couldn't stand to play it anymore.  Was about to uninstall game.  

Hema at least has a set goal.  You know when your finished and can be creative to finish faster (create team using necros, x2 resource cats, hydroid, run odd, use resource booster,etc).  I finished in 2 day 1 hour sessions and got all the loot from 50+ wave runs.  

Khora gives nothing but relics and I've got hundreds already anyway...

Then there is the fact you can dojo jump to a clan with completed research.  Heck, you can join mine for a week and leave.  I don't mind.  

Edited by Educated_Beast

3 hours ago, Educated_Beast said:

Hema research was easy.  I did it solo in a ghost clan.  You have a set goal, grind and done.  

It's possible to never finish khora after months of trying.  Took me 2 months trying at least once per day.  Sometimes 3 times a day.  Over 1000 crappy ass boring waves!  I got to point where I'd jump to top, open another window, move mouse a few times, and ride it out.  Just couldn't stand to play it anymore.  Was about to uninstall game.  

Hema at least has a set goal.  You know when your finished and can be creative to finish faster (create team using necros, x2 resource cats, hydroid, run odd, use resource booster,etc).  I finished in 2 day 1 hour sessions and got all the loot from 50+ wave runs.  

Khora gives nothing but relics and I've got hundreds already anyway...

Then there is the fact you can dojo jump to a clan with completed research.  Heck, you can join mine for a week and leave.  I don't mind.  

I disagree, Khora is EASY compared to Hema, my clan currently is almost mid way toward hema, you have to grind a LOT to get it, reaching mid way toward hema burned me out a LOT, and biggest problem is that you cant farm it passivly, since places where resource needed for hema drops is rarely visted.

Khora on other hand I got in 2 weeks of doing 3 onslaught missions a a day, I understand some people have more or less luck then others, I know it from personal experiance where RNG screwed me over really hard in the past...

Rarest parts of khora you have 90% chance of getting in 40 runs, interesting fact, the drop chance is VERY similar to chance of getting rare prime part in void key system we had before relic system we have now.

Its RNG, these frames are not made to get in a week, sometimes it can take a month of grinding to get all the parts to the newer frames, thing is DE wants you to buy them in exchange for avoiding the grind, again these frames are not made to get in a short amount of time, thats why the droprates seem so bad.

Let's look at it from another point of view.

If you have this new mode and you want players to play it, you need a draw right? If you give some average reward then players will just say that it is not rewarding. 

Also, do you not feel special when you are the few players with a rare frame? Even if richer players can just buy it off the market, it is still a rare frame.

I meant I'm not opposed to increase the drop rate. But until they do, you could look towards the brighter side of the situation.

On ‎2018‎-‎07‎-‎17 at 2:46 PM, Culaio said:

I disagree, Khora is EASY compared to Hema, my clan currently is almost mid way toward hema, you have to grind a LOT to get it, reaching mid way toward hema burned me out a LOT, and biggest problem is that you cant farm it passivly, since places where resource needed for hema drops is rarely visted.

Khora on other hand I got in 2 weeks of doing 3 onslaught missions a a day, I understand some people have more or less luck then others, I know it from personal experiance where RNG screwed me over really hard in the past...

Rarest parts of khora you have 90% chance of getting in 40 runs, interesting fact, the drop chance is VERY similar to chance of getting rare prime part in void key system we had before relic system we have now.

Sounds like you need to either downgrade your dojo or get more active players.  As a ghost clan solo, I completed Hema in 2 days creating PUGS with requested frames, buying resource booster, and using Smeeta kavat (x4 when active).  2 days solo.  

Khora took 2 months and over 1000 waves.  Hema has a finish line that doesn't move.  Khora is possible to never find; it could be the next run, it could require 100 more 8 wave runs, just never know.  

Hema BP can be copied from existing dojo (I offered you mine), Khora cannot. 

Kohra has one location only, cannot be traded, and is one of the more boring locations in entire game with very low mob level.  Resources for Hema research can be completed anywhere in Derelict (Eris drops are to low to try but can passively collect daily with extractors).  

Hema is 3K mastery points, Khora is 12K 

Khora also requires special runs and cannot be farmed passively.  If it was in elite mode where you can get other items, unique mods, and focus, then maybe. I'm not saying Hema is easy, I'm saying that it is easy compared to Khora.  

You cannot compare Khora farm to old void system.  Some of those rare parts were on capture missions that took 2 minutes to complete.  Khora takes 20 minutes+ for 1 chance.  Prime parts are simple to complete compared to the standard base warframe.  With radiant relics and pre-made squad, it can be done in a night.  I never go after them on first days, I wait a few weeks after I have a few keys from syndicates / passively playing.  Easy!  Not to mention you can farm most of prime part and buy the one item your missing for 100P or less.  Khora is 325P regardless if you already found 1 item or 3 of the 4.  No comparison whatsoever.  

Khora is the worst grind ever introduced into Warframe and in my opinion, the worst mistake DE ever made.  Even though I finally got the frame, it makes me wanna uninstall just thinking of playing Onslaught.  Especially the normal mode which I'll never play again.  I cannot stand the game mode and wouldn't miss it if it was removed.  

Edited by Educated_Beast

13 hours ago, Educated_Beast said:

Sounds like you need to either downgrade your dojo or get more active players.  As a ghost clan solo, I completed Hema in 2 days creating PUGS with requested frames, buying resource booster, and using Smeeta kavat (x4 when active).  2 days solo.  

Khora took 2 months and over 1000 waves.  Hema has a finish line that doesn't move.  Khora is possible to never find; it could be the next run, it could require 100 more 8 wave runs, just never know.  

Hema BP can be copied from existing dojo (I offered you mine), Khora cannot. 

Kohra has one location only, cannot be traded, and is one of the more boring locations in entire game with very low mob level.  Resources for Hema research can be completed anywhere in Derelict (Eris drops are to low to try but can passively collect daily with extractors).  

Hema is 3K mastery points, Khora is 12K 

Khora also requires special runs and cannot be farmed passively.  If it was in elite mode where you can get other items, unique mods, and focus, then maybe. I'm not saying Hema is easy, I'm saying that it is easy compared to Khora.  

You cannot compare Khora farm to old void system.  Some of those rare parts were on capture missions that took 2 minutes to complete.  Khora takes 20 minutes+ for 1 chance.  Prime parts are simple to complete compared to the standard base warframe.  With radiant relics and pre-made squad, it can be done in a night.  I never go after them on first days, I wait a few weeks after I have a few keys from syndicates / passively playing.  Easy!  Not to mention you can farm most of prime part and buy the one item your missing for 100P or less.  Khora is 325P regardless if you already found 1 item or 3 of the 4.  No comparison whatsoever.  

Khora is the worst grind ever introduced into Warframe and in my opinion, the worst mistake DE ever made.  Even though I finally got the frame, it makes me wanna uninstall just thinking of playing Onslaught.  Especially the normal mode which I'll never play again.  I cannot stand the game mode and wouldn't miss it if it was removed.  

I have smallest clan, and pretty much only I gather resources of hema, I very rarely visit locations where resourcess for hema drop, I dont have money to buy boosters and I dont have smeeta kavat.

your over 1000 waves sound like BS to be honest, do you know why ? it would mean you did over 125, 8 round runs, you know why its a problem, its because you have 99% chance of droping each rare khora part in 79 runs, if what you said is true then it means you were super unlucky guy who had something happen to him that has below 1% chance of happening, I am sorry to hear that if its really what happen to you, I also had bad luck before, spend over 10 radiant relics to get one rare prime part and with relics I spend for traces it meansI spend over 70 relics in total for one prime part...

I am leader of the clan I cant abandon my clan for one bp.

I find locations where hema resource drops as boring, onslaught is kinda boring I agree but it does give pretty good affinity for focus schools(I know there are faster ways to gain affinity with specialized strategies), always get 80k+ affinity for each 8 rounds.

true mastery difference is big, but I got khora fast while it will take me months if not years to get hema...

hema also pretty much cant be farmed passivly, I am getting around 50 resources a month, true elite has more resources, but you can get good affinity from normal mode too..

You absolutely can compare khora drop rate to old void key system, you seem have forgoten that most of rare prime parts droped ONLY(you couldnt choose back then where to farm) from endless mission rotatio C, which meant in most cases 20 min each time to get one chance of droping it, and whats more chance of droping was around 6-7%, khora rare parts have 5.64% chance of droping, very comparable.

As I told you you can have bad luck in new system too(70+ relics for one prime part) and yet you dont see me blaming new system.

khora grind isnt any worse then old key system, I want to mention that I hated endless missions in the past and yet I was forced to do them to get rare primeparts.

landing ship parts grind is much MUCH worse, especially xiphos....

do you want to know how bad is it ?

Xiphos Fuselage - 0.50% chance of droping, you need to collect 3 Caches for it to drop, how many 3 caches runs: 459 runs for 90% chance of droping, 919 runs for 99% chance

Xiphos Engines - 1.29% chance of droping, once again 3 caches,177 runs for 90% and 355 runs for 99%

Xiphos Avionics - 1.01% chance of droping, yet again 3 caches, 227 runs for 90% and 454 runs for 99%

each xiphos part drops in different place which means you have to add all those runs to realize how much worse it is. khora parts drop in one place so you have chance of droping each part in 8 runs.

Edited by Culaio

Yes it is absolutely horrible

The frame is not liked by most

The lore.... Oh boy... After long ghoul grind just to get the lore and then DE changed the lore

The lore is such a grind, the frame is a bigger grind

Make chassis on round 2, neuro round 4, system round 6 and bp round 8 with all having 8% drop chance

On 2018-07-18 at 6:55 PM, wtflag said:

Let's look at it from another point of view.

If you have this new mode and you want players to play it, you need a draw right? If you give some average reward then players will just say that it is not rewarding. 

Also, do you not feel special when you are the few players with a rare frame? Even if richer players can just buy it off the market, it is still a rare frame.

I meant I'm not opposed to increase the drop rate. But until they do, you could look towards the brighter side of the situation.

Not going to be bothered to read the other pages.

+1 to this. Additionally its a good way to farm affinity, level stuff up, and farm relics though non radiant ones but still theres plenty of reason to grind. Its not as bad as Harrow or Equinox imo. Its just equally annoying to farm as other frames are like Ivara or Harrow but it is pretty rewarding. 

9 hours ago, Culaio said:

I have smallest clan, and pretty much only I gather resources of hema, I very rarely visit locations where resourcess for hema drop, I dont have money to buy boosters and I dont have smeeta kavat.

your over 1000 waves sound like BS to be honest, do you know why ? it would mean you did over 125, 8 round runs, you know why its a problem, its because you have 99% chance of droping each rare khora part in 79 runs, if what you said is true then it means you were super unlucky guy who had something happen to him that has below 1% chance of happening, I am sorry to hear that if its really what happen to you, I also had bad luck before, spend over 10 radiant relics to get one rare prime part and with relics I spend for traces it meansI spend over 70 relics in total for one prime part...

I am leader of the clan I cant abandon my clan for one bp.

I find locations where hema resource drops as boring, onslaught is kinda boring I agree but it does give pretty good affinity for focus schools(I know there are faster ways to gain affinity with specialized strategies), always get 80k+ affinity for each 8 rounds.

true mastery difference is big, but I got khora fast while it will take me months if not years to get hema...

hema also pretty much cant be farmed passivly, I am getting around 50 resources a month, true elite has more resources, but you can get good affinity from normal mode too..

You absolutely can compare khora drop rate to old void key system, you seem have forgoten that most of rare prime parts droped ONLY(you couldnt choose back then where to farm) from endless mission rotatio C, which meant in most cases 20 min each time to get one chance of droping it, and whats more chance of droping was around 6-7%, khora rare parts have 5.64% chance of droping, very comparable.

As I told you you can have bad luck in new system too(70+ relics for one prime part) and yet you dont see me blaming new system.

khora grind isnt any worse then old key system, I want to mention that I hated endless missions in the past and yet I was forced to do them to get rare primeparts.

do you want to know how bad is it ?

Xiphos Fuselage - 0.50% chance of droping, you need to collect 3 Caches for it to drop, how many 3 caches runs: 459 runs for 90% chance of droping, 919 runs for 99% chance

Xiphos Engines - 1.29% chance of droping, once again 3 caches,177 runs for 90% and 355 runs for 99%

Xiphos Avionics - 1.01% chance of droping, yet again 3 caches, 227 runs for 90% and 454 runs for 99%

each xiphos part drops in different place which means you have to add all those runs to realize how much worse it is. khora parts drop in one place so you have chance of droping each part in 8 runs.

Sounds like your doing everything wrong to get resources for Hema.  I told you how to do it in 2 days.  If you don't have plat., trade for it and buy boosters.  Alternately, only search with 3-hr daily log in booster, or double resource weekend.  Get a smeeta, the prints are dirt cheap, someone likely give it to you.  You can also create an alternate account to hold open your dojo while you leave and come back.  Hema is easy.

Took me 2 months doing 1 to 3 waves per day.  I got stuck on helmet, so last couple weeks were just to wave 6.  So, wasn't quite the 1400 waves for 99% success but pretty dam close.  Im talking waves not runs, so 8 waves per run.  Search Google, my experiences we're not uncommon.  

Can't compare.  Old key system would not have all 4 parts in endless mission, maybe one.  Then you could buy that one part for 70-100P (or much less weeks later) versus khora at 325p.

Xiphos is cosmetic only, no mastery points and plenty other loading screens.  Even air charge worthless and can't use charges on different loading screen.  

9 hours ago, kambinks said:

Not going to be bothered to read the other pages.

Not going to read numerous individuals comments uning actual facts why Harrow and Equinox absolutely easy compared to Khora.  I won't repaste them since words don't seem to be your strong point.  

7 minutes ago, Educated_Beast said:

Not going to read numerous individuals comments uning actual facts why Harrow and Equinox absolutely easy compared to Khora.  I won't repaste them since words don't seem to be your strong point.  

A bit unnecessary don't you think since it wasn't my main point in my post? At least you justified my reasoning of ignoring it. Sure the 10 page rants from people who have the bad end of RNG is worth my time.

Please do continue *@##$ing about the grind as i assume its your strong point. 

11 hours ago, Educated_Beast said:

Sounds like your doing everything wrong to get resources for Hema.  I told you how to do it in 2 days.  If you don't have plat., trade for it and buy boosters.  Alternately, only search with 3-hr daily log in booster, or double resource weekend.  Get a smeeta, the prints are dirt cheap, someone likely give it to you.  You can also create an alternate account to hold open your dojo while you leave and come back.  Hema is easy.

Took me 2 months doing 1 to 3 waves per day.  I got stuck on helmet, so last couple weeks were just to wave 6.  So, wasn't quite the 1400 waves for 99% success but pretty dam close.  Im talking waves not runs, so 8 waves per run.  Search Google, my experiences we're not uncommon.  

Can't compare.  Old key system would not have all 4 parts in endless mission, maybe one.  Then you could buy that one part for 70-100P (or much less weeks later) versus khora at 325p.

Xiphos is cosmetic only, no mastery points and plenty other loading screens.  Even air charge worthless and can't use charges on different loading screen.  

I can get everything else without boosters, why should I be forced to get booster for SINGLE weapon in whole game ? reason why I am against getting booster is the fact tht I am UNABLE to focus on one activity for very long time, I will play game for 2, max 3 hours a day and then leave game for that day, I cant handle more then that, my brain works that way.(I cant handle monotony)

As I mentioned you had simply bad luck or encountered bug, it happens to everyone, to get everyone you should be forced to do max 640 waves NOT 1400 or even 1000. I want to mention that khora helmet has greatest chance of droping of khora parts, it has 10% chance of droping(EXACTLY same drop chance as getting rare prime part from radiant relic, when playing solo), what it means is that you have 90% chance of droping it in 22 runs and 99% in 44 runs., I personally got multiple helmets  in two weeks of farming.,based on this only two options are possible:

1) you encountered really bad bug, in which case you should talk with DE, you would have really good reason to complain.

2) You are greatly exaggerating, how many waves you did

And you have chance of droping each khora part in each 8 wave run of onslaught, but it is true that still old void key system had beter rewards in general, I agree they should make it tradable.

Still its NOT cosmetic only, it does give you advantage, that players not having it dont have, even if its small advantage.

Yes, it is so bad, I instantly dropped the platinum for Khora. But not everybody has the means to produce platinum on a regular basis.

And this absolutely stinks. Usually you have a mixture of missions to get your warframe parts. Planting them all in the same equally boring and straining mission, is pretty bad.

On the other hand, they compensated us with Excalibur Umbra.

On 2018-07-19 at 7:00 AM, Culaio said:

Xiphos is the only thing I gave up on the grind was so unreal. Got a 75% off coupon and bit the bullet. 

Khorra I got most her parts together, just need her blueprint. She's not hard to grind for, but the gamemode is very draining. For the most part though her grind has been very rewarding. I maxed at least two focus trees so it wasn't wasted effort.

Well, farming for Harrow parts was tedious and terrible as I hated that mission type. My biggest issue with the Khora farming in Onslaught is that they put not just 1 but 2 Rare parts in the Rotation C - Zone 8 reward. My terrible RNG has netted me 4! Khora Blueprints with no Chasis. Seriously! That's just really bad RNG on all fronts. Insulting RNG really. :) 

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I see that this topic is for the PC version, while I'm playing PS4 version. But the problem and the situation is quite the same. I've been playing Warframe in the last 2 months. I'm MR11 now. Really, I'm addicted. Spent a lot of money on it already buying platinums and packs because I wanted to do it, and not because I didn't know what I could or not get for free.

Have Aamost 400 hours played, and since I ranked the necessary for Onslaught, I've been using it a lot to lvl up weapons and frames. I got Khora systems, neuro and chassis on my very first 5 runs on it. It wasn't difficult at all, but I never crafted them coz I didn't have kavat DNAs. Tired of runing for it unsuccessfully, I bought all 9 DNAs necessary, crafted the parts and went to market to buy Khora's main blueprint.

For my humble surprise there was no Khora Blueprint in the market.

I didn't know that until today. And hours played also never did myself notice that that for the simple fact that the main blueprint NEVER DROPPED ONCE!

Really, that upset me a lot. Upset me to a point that I'm completely intended to stop playing this game.

I understand that RNG must compensate the free content that can be acquired, otherwise people would not spent money or hours on it (because hours played also generate money for them). But come on... Hours and days spent on Onslaught, passed thru cicle C hundreds of times and no blueprint yet? Can u imagine how upseting it is not only discover that there's one piece missing for me to get the character but also discover that it NEVER dropped once?

Really... For the masochist we all may seem to be playing a game that is only based on endless repetitiveness, I love the characters, their unusual designs and their powers, but after noticing how cheated I feel myself after all of this, I'm really thinking about turning this off for a while.

Edited by (PS4)AndriottiJunior
I wasn't clear enough

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-08-12 at 11:43 PM, (PS4)AndriottiJunior said:

Really... For the masochist we all may seem to be playing a game that is only based on endless repetitiveness, I love the characters, their unusual designs and their powers, but after noticing how cheated I feel myself after all of this, I'm really thinking about turning this off for a while.

No one would blame you.  I had a similar experience and almost quit my 4 year old account.  I did take a break, I had to.  Normal mode onslaught is the most boring game mode available.  I have never went back.  I don't even play elite to quickly level a weapon.  The game mode disgutes me now.  I think of vomit when I think of onslaught.  

I got the BP early but the helm was my missing part.  It took me over 1,000 waves for it to drop.  

DE needs to change this crap or at least issue a warning to players to just buy it.  A new player could run relics and trade for the plat in a tenth of the time to find this garbage.  

I'd rather DE just made this a pay only frame than put it in drop tables like this.  Only thing is, I would only use traded plat, I wouldnt purchase any more once DE goes down this road.  

Another horrible thing is that you have to run the normal onslaught for Khora. It's like T1 fissures.. enemies are so weak that theres no point.

And that also boosts "nerf this" threads, cause all longtime players with strong builds just blaze through the content, killing everything. So the new guys don't hardly ever see the enemies.

On 2018-04-28 at 9:35 AM, Katinka said:

Farming for a week...  It took me 3 months to farm Frost in the old days and the saddest thing was I already had Frost Prime so he was just going to be for Mastery.

As to the opening question of "Is Onslaught and Khora Blueprints Acquisition DE's worst move yet?", no, I don't think so.  I remember when Auras were first made into mods and cost mod points (instead of the current system of them granting extra mod points), that was a worse move.

Illusive Booben alerts, Mesa, Mirage if you had to solo those dragon keys like I did T.T, and Oberon for some. All worth tears. 

I think as a PR exercise it wouldn't hurt WG to explain how drop chances work and what it all means. They did the decent thing releasing all the drop data and kudos for that but in this case the drop chance for khoras worst 2 parts is 

Rotation C
Khora Systems Blueprint Rare (5.64%)
Khora Blueprint Rare (5.64%)

this doesnt mean you should get either a systems or a BP every 17 or 18 runs. The maths shows probability is way worse than that.

I dont claim to fully understand the maths but fortunately I dont have to and a guy that understands it better than me has put together a web site that shows how many runs you are likely going to have to run.

https://dropchance.guru/?percent=5.64

of course random chance is random chance. You could get khora in 2 runs of 20 mins and people have. But by the same token you might have to do 79 runs of 20 mins for each of these rarest 2 parts on rotation C, so it could be 158 runs of 20 minutes. (thats 1264 single rounds or 3160 minutes) But dont forget thats only an ALMOST guaranteed drop chance. When its RNG there is always a slight chance you will never get what you want.

Now its naive of us to assume that WG has not set things up like this. They are well aware of the large grind some people have to endure but its clearly what the game is meant to be. Dont get me wrong im not defending it. I personally hate the massive RNG grind, but im just saying it clearly works as intended as even the loudest moan has not exceeded 52 hours of game play and no khora.

Problem with khora is all her parts drop in the same place. I know that other basic frames also have all their parts in one boss but you're guaranteed a part per boss kill, with khora the parts are competing with the rest of the drop table, and unlike other frames the more parts you have the worse it feels, if you already have the parts from the earlier waves you are literally just waiting for the 8th wave to get the last part and then you dont get it.