Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.19.0

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Exodia Contagion's interaction with Covert Lethality, resulting in the +100 damage being applied to the projectile damage multiplier instead of the base projectile damage.

The Covert Lethality correction depresses me. It was very difficult to obtain you, rank 3 Exodia Contagion, but I guess our fun times are over. Good buy and rest in pieces.

Awesome work DE

But As usual I'll drop the same comment I do for months...

WHERE ARE THE SKINS FOR ZAWS... Where.... One more tennogen item for polearms and we still cannot aplly skins on zaws... Damn you are so wise and such a good developer is it THAT DIFICULT to make that change??

players want things the easy way possible so having a rotation c in santuary just kills the potencial of this game mode being a fun endgame that players try to go as far as they can ,but no it as to be as easy as any other game mode in this game,i like hard challenge but i dont have time to sit in recruit chat for 30 min to do long runs,i got the vandals,maybe the only reason for me to do more runs is the radiant relics but going in to a public match makes me feel bored ,jesus 8 rounds restart,great,maybe im crayze and you guys are just normal

YAY! Many updates! Question! Which one is the new tileset of Defense on Uranus? It is Ur? Because the map a few weeks back was 227/227 tiles... now it's 228/229 and I'm confused on which are the two new places! XD

Ehh, RIP Wukong + Glaive combo.. kinda sad about that one. Would appreciate if when looking at him you would at some time take into consideration improving him a bit tho not just nerfing already not too versatile kit. But thanks for the update! :)

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Exodia Contagion's interaction with Covert Lethality, resulting in the +100 damage being applied to the projectile damage multiplier instead of the base projectile damage.

RIP contagion. How about you guys buff these useless exodia arcanes? For the amount of resources and time spent farming them, the added bonus is absolutely laughable. Might as well throw them in the trashcan now. 

Khora v15.0 may works as she should.. 😛

And thanks for this. ive spent hours getting that exodia for that Covert Lethality synergy only and was for nothing!.. So if something works nice in this game, you  must not bother with it, as it will probably be a bug i guess.

Venari's AI is too unreliable to depend on when you need the command special abilities used when you cast them. It'd be significantly better if she teleported to the target that the player casts 3 on to guarantee a timely and actual usage out of the ability. Warframe's pace is also too fast to justify having to wait for a pet to decide to run over to the target to then cast it's ability.

It would also be really good synergy if Khora's 3 move speed buff also applied to Venari, for the sake of consistency, synergy, and increase Venari's in and out of combat mobility.

This update also introduced a bug where Whiplash's cast time could be doubled as Khora tries to readjust her angle.

Archived