Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.19.0

[DE]Megan

il y a 17 minutes, MunsuLight a dit :
il y a 21 minutes, Randooming a dit :

The Exodia Contagon was the main reason to use a zaw. Now the dmg is pathatic. Might have to find another setup to get decend damage. But I have to say it was very abusable, so I am fine with this nerf.

The nerf to Wukongs Augment I dont understand. Sure it made an insanly strong build. But are you seeing a Wunkong in every mission throwing arround glaives? So his playrate will drop from 1% to 0,1%, which is kinda sad.

It was a fun messing arround with this 2 setups. Sadly they are gone now.

Most zaws are still the best in each category of weapons even without Exodia Contagion ..  But I'm kinda sad for the nerf

There is no whip. So for a Maiming Strike build you dont have the option with the most range. 

The other option is the Zenistar.

Maybe there is more to use. I dont thing any zaw can be as usefull as one of this options.

4 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Thanks for the update!

Khora Feedback

We should be able to heal Venari by hitting 3, and Strangledome is still unoriginal, when will the ability be something unique?

You can heal venari with Pack Leader. And the other life steal link mod

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Exodia Contagion's interaction with Covert Lethality, resulting in the +100 damage being applied to the projectile damage multiplier instead of the base projectile damage.

BOOO!!!!

I mean I knew it was a bug so I'm not really mad.  It means I can't out DPS my rivened-up Zarr with my un-rivened dagger now.  The real consequence is I'll kill myself less often because of allies and pets running into the missile's path.

So and again more skins for Steam players and still nothing cosmetic to spend Plat on for Non-Steam players...
Is there any reason to buy Plat for player who already own everything he want ? Or only Steam is required to finally have something to spend Plat that you get from Prime Accesses ?

Btw, thank you for fixes...

Thanks again for all the hard work however the issue with being nocked down and surounded or whatever reasons that may cause you to not make it through the portal and then leveling you an A is still happening (just happened to me a few minutes ago (say 4 or 5 minutes)

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

SilentWindOfDeath

44 minutes ago, Totorochan said:

Yes! New patch! Show me the goods!

Oh dear. Okay, well... alright. But I'm sure we have something good!

Ouch! Wince! Boff!

And back into storage he goes. Wukong is a bad frame who's only skill is Not Dying, but due to his vulnerability to magnetic procs he isn't even particularly good at that. Iron Vault gave wukong a needed breath of fresh air, it even synergized with his 2 and 3, and it turns out it was an unintended bug. Ehl Oh Ehl.

😖Ooof indeed, when will DE start playing 'their' game, if they did they'd have seen how much Wukong needed the Iron Vault 1, 2, 3... kaboom!  

😭This was the most fun I'd had with warframe in years. Years! And it was an unintended bug. 😆lmao sounds about right.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Naramon’s Void Stalker Critical Chance buff being applied to non-Melee weapons.

naramon void stalker was an alternative to wisps/void strike. it should be applied to amps too.

only melee weapons and amps would be good. balanced between the warframe and operator

After this update, my WF client has been crashing when I leave Sanctuary Onslaught as host. Thankfully my team keeps all their stuff and focus when I crash out, but this was not happening to me before the update and it's become extremely frustrating in very short order.

EDIT: Also, the audio pops and cracks thing - I've been getting that too.

4 hours ago, VengefulMaelstrom said:

DE, I really appreciate you guys working with the community to bring out Tennogen skins - but please start offering more skins which are buy-able with platinum for those on PC servers.  Getting one deluxe skin for one Warframe every 2-3 months doesn't really cut it.

Having too many cosmetics now being locked behind another cash paywall doesn't feel right when we already have platinum in the game.  Someone had to pay real money for the platinum so I don't see why we can't have this applied to Tennogen skins, and I wouldn't mind if it costed more platinum wise compared to deluxe skins.

Indeed. Put the Tennogen onto the Market, any Plat going to purchase the skins get translated into money which is paid to the awesome Tenno artist by DE. Of course there is probably some wonderful legal and bureaucratic reason why this won't happen. 🙄

4 hours ago, VengefulMaelstrom said:

DE, I really appreciate you guys working with the community to bring out Tennogen skins - but please start offering more skins which are buy-able with platinum for those on PC servers.  Getting one deluxe skin for one Warframe every 2-3 months doesn't really cut it.

Having too many cosmetics now being locked behind another cash paywall doesn't feel right when we already have platinum in the game.  Someone had to pay real money for the platinum so I don't see why we can't have this applied to Tennogen skins, and I wouldn't mind if it costed more platinum wise compared to deluxe skins.

agreed, especially as consoles uses plat for tennogen stuff i believe

more khora nerfs wow and now a giant circle on my screen reminding me my pet isint doing jack squat, never gone from liking to hating a frame more then this.

so much time and money wasted on a frame im probably gonna sell now

34 minutes ago, StabbyTentacles said:

😖Ooof indeed, when will DE start playing 'their' game, if they did they'd have seen how much Wukong needed the Iron Vault 1, 2, 3... kaboom!  

😭This was the most fun I'd had with warframe in years. Years! And it was an unintended bug. 😆lmao sounds about right.

Regardless of how fun it may have been, it was clearly a bug. 

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed insanely fast computers not being able to transition to Cetus from the Plains.

So you are telling me I have been getting endless loading screens becaue my computer was too fast... well thank you.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed Exodia Contagion's interaction with Covert Lethality, resulting in the +100 damage being applied to the projectile damage multiplier instead of the base projectile damage.

Welp, I guess Ember and the Arca Plasmor are getting company in the trash can.

I know the functionality wasn't intended, but I really don't understand how completely destroying a fun arcane that occupies the highest rarity tier, requires a bucket of grind to get, is exclusive to a specific event and can kill you if you're not careful does anything positive whatsoever for the game.

You could at least open a window when you close a door, this thing went from treasure to complete trash in a single patch. Well, I guess you're not called Digital Express for no reason.

I dont know what happend to venari, but before this hotfix even with the change to the healing i was having no issues with her actually moving around and actually doing stuff. Today when i logged in she was getting stuck everywhere, she is almost unplayable on the plains because venari will literally get stuck at your last bounty objective and never update to your location or obey any commands until you are downed and respawn, or leave the mission. I did a 40 minute survival axi on her as well, and when venari is actually healing and responding it feels fine, but once again when i moved area's to camp around new life support nodes, she once again got stuck and was completely unresponsive.

She wasnt the most fun frame before, but atm between venari not responding and her 2 being completely unpredictable in its propagation, and i feel like the rag dolling in the alt is getting worse, why do things just not get completely constricted in place when pulled into it. Either way, i hope things get turned around, and start working as i hope they are intended to.

Archived