Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.19.0

[DE]Megan

im very upset about them changing covert lethality they made something rediculously fun and they ruined it 

it was niche and dangerous to the user but incredibly fun 

i dunno this may ruin the game for me but i guess noones going to complain enough to get this reversed 

im very upset though im not sure what else to say i dont care what they do this is the one update thats seriously upset me

5 minutes ago, MJako said:

Interesting. 

I wonder what that is/was

Venari was able to come on Archwing missions; didn't use an archwing and instead pawed at space and reality like one might expect a cat to do if it could. You might be able to find a few threads about Giant Space Kavat still.

• Fixed Exodia Contagion's interaction with Covert Lethality, resulting in the +100 damage being applied to the projectile damage multiplier instead of the base projectile damage.

Sold my rank 3 Exodia Contagion a couple days ago... 😏

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Naramon’s Void Stalker Critical Chance buff being applied to non-Melee weapons.

It's not like void stalker is that good anyway. 😕 I mean, you have to go to your operator and wait a few seconds to fully charge it, and then once you switch back it only lasts 20 seconds, that's terrible, the buff should last longer, or something, for this to be worth using.

Archived