Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.19.0

[DE]Megan

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Exodia Contagion's interaction with Covert Lethality, resulting in the +100 damage being applied to the projectile damage multiplier instead of the base projectile damage.

great...so now an already useless arcane is even MORE useless....(in terms of damage...)

Fixed Thrown weapons equipped with Power Throw scaling with the range from Wukong’s Iron Vault Augment.

QUIT RUINING OUR FUN!!!!!!

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Exodia Contagion's interaction with Covert Lethality, resulting in the +100 damage being applied to the projectile damage multiplier instead of the base projectile damage.

• Fixed Exodia Epidemic ground slam wave counting towards finisher damage instead of the intended explosion damage.

• Fixed Thrown weapons equipped with Power Throw scaling with the range from Wukong’s Iron Vault Augment.

No fixes for for broken spawns, pathing and AI in Onslaught, no fix for efficiency scaling, but being able to map wipe with Wukong and combat those broken and bugged features? Can't have that.

Also, the fundamental problem with Khora is that her 2 can be broken by enemies before it even has a chance to spread, and her 4 =/= playing with Limbo. Make her 2 one handed, make it continue to spread whether or not the initial target is dead. Flatten her 4 into a spiderweb. She lost her passive and her 1 isn't as buggy. Other than that, she's still right where she was.

9 minutes ago, -MortisThorne- said:

Aaaanndd you ruined Exodia Contagion. Thanks. Was really fun while it lasted. Guess I wont be doing 4-5 bounties anymore since that was the ONLY thing that made then truly fun. 

I was playing around with it in eidolon lens bounty as the update dropped. Rip. Back to Hirudo/Sarpa for me, probably. ;-;

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Pets disappearing after Warframe dies and Revives, even though the Pet was alive before their owner's death.

Thanks so much for this. Smeeta disappearing in kuva runs had been so annoying. 

Fixed Thrown weapons equipped with Power Throw scaling with the range from Wukong’s Iron Vault Augment.

Yea, lets just make him useless aswell as the beloved dual wielding combo

The Sword and Shield Danaus Skin is STILL bugged, and i found another fun little bug, as inaros, blinding and stabbing someone can sometimes make you fall threw the map, only to fall back into the map and be unable to move (or do anything) until i die and respawn (and you HAVE to respawn cause if you are revived by a friend then you are still stuck.

Neat lookin tennogen stuff though....

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Operators can no longer be targeted for Venari to Heal. This follows precedent with other Warframe abilities not being castable on Operators.

I still don't understand why. I just want to heal the little snot-nosed brat so he doesn't have 12 health the next time I let him out for a walk, but APPARENTLY that's way too much to ask for

If you want to to "Fix" Wukong, better look into how his abilities work. His 1 is basically unusuable, it's got no range and damage falls off real quick. When people found a way to utilize augment for his Iron Jab, you "fix" it and make it useless again. Cmon, Digital Extremes, I believe you can do something about that. I believe in ya'll.

thanks thats 3 lenses and wukong down the drain at this point you might as well remove him all he can do is not die really fun gameplay there DE

27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Exodia Contagion's interaction with Covert Lethality, resulting in the +100 damage being applied to the projectile damage multiplier instead of the base projectile damage.

Can Someone explain this to me?

Most of the syandanas keep clipping and getting stuck on everything, if they're long it's like you're wearing a diaper. 

Z5Vo9JF.jpg

Also ak-sure is weird as hell and seems like too light.Sad stuff. It rivals misa prime but it keeps floating and tangled and goes god knows what. =/

Archived