Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.19.0

[DE]Megan

I am glad you are adding fashion-frame stuff, but can you for the love of god fix Onslaught first before we move to pixel fashion?

I did 4 runs today:

Run 1 and 2: UI was stuck after wave 5, never received rewards for wave 6 and 8

Run 3: Elite - actually worked, yippy!

Run 4: normal again - UI stuck again, never got rewards for wave 6, host disconnected right before wave 8 finished, we migrated "successfully" = we kept rewards but lost all the focus/affinity (I had weapons on lvl 0 when we started, got them to 30 by wave 5, back to 0 after migration...)

I have crappy RNG, didn't get a single Khora part yet and tbh, with how Onslaught plays, I have less and less will to get her - not only did you set % chance extremely low, amount of bugs that plagues this mode after EIGHT hotfixes is astonishing... Right now Onslaught feels like gambling with your time - do you wanna bet 25 minutes of your life on a minuscule chance of getting part of new warframe?

1 hour ago, 1manApocalypse said:

It's not like void stalker is that good anyway. 😕 I mean, you have to go to your operator and wait a few seconds to fully charge it, and then once you switch back it only lasts 20 seconds, that's terrible, the buff should last longer, or something, for this to be worth using.

Nah, whole focus is pointless except for playing with Sentinels, which are getting more and more degraded considering ppl don't have nerve to run them and bug the hell out.

The whipclaw change actually broke something with its animation, making it clunkier. When you whipclaw and spin with wasd or roll, or something else interrupts it, it keeps repeating the same animation making you unable to use whipclaw. It looks silly but yeah, kinda needs fixing.

I've also noticed ensnare no longer ends all instances of it when the first casted one times out, where it used to cancel even ones you just cast. Though it was unlisted nice change, but it still starts randomly losing the pulled in cc'd enemies with ~8 seconds left. It also seems to currently refresh the duration of the single target ensnare with new casts though, so seems nice for that.

7 minutes ago, Benelli_th said:

launcher could not start the game it stucks in 567.7kb update, and then "update failed" icon

Is anyone else have the same issue?

Yeah, mine just says that there's an error with downloading content from their servers. I guess we'll just have to wait it out since none of the common fixes help with the issue.

EDIT :

Launcher updated the game successfully, can now play the game.

1 minute ago, Benelli_th said:

launcher could not start the game it stucks in 567.7kb update, and then "update failed" icon

Is anyone else have the same issue?

Yep and we're not alone. Seems to be the same file.

I know this has been addressed several times in this thread, but I'll join in anyway.

Exodia Contagion is completely useless now. It's a fairly slow, heavily arcing projectile that's hard to aim and does a tiny fraction of the damage you'd get from an actual launcher-type weapon. It only really works against enemies up to around level 30, but any other launcher or melee would simply do the job far better even at that level. It wasn't even broken before in terms of balance. It required stealth to do heavy damage at high levels and was difficult to use in many indoor maps since it's harder to control than other explosives. It was a viable, fun alternative playstyle to standard melee, and nothing more.

I'm fine with useless things being in the game, since you have to pad out all the really powerful stuff somehow, but this shouldn't be one of them. People have invested a lot into this specific enhancement, whether by grinding Wisps, Gems, and Plague Star standing, or by buying sets for hundreds of plat off the market, and now all it can do is toss spitballs and maybe proc you with Corrosive or Viral by accident when you use an aerial attack for mobility.

If we're destroying contagion daggers can we at least get contagion projectiles to benefit from Bloodrush?
Because otherwise there's no reason to use it compared to Force it's unnecessary self damage risk with 0 reward as the grenade does almost nothing to high level enemies.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Operators can no longer be targeted for Venari to Heal. This follows precedent with other Warframe abilities not being castable on Operators.

But at least we can pet them? Glad y’all are making amazing strides into making cats and dogs worth using!

Archived