Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where do our captured Eidolons go?

OriVerda

7 minutes ago, Kyryo said:

they morf into the articula we place in out orbiters.

they are alive..

they are waiting...

they will come back, and strike from within....

While I'm takin' a nap in my orbiter? I need a new orbiter, too much weird stuff happens in my space apartment!

I would assume they are digitized and stored in some form and the locked away, kinda like how people can be turned into cephalons.  

Either that, or maybe they are immediately sent into the Void, where they instantly die.  

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

17 hours ago, OriVerda said:

Some vets have captured Terry, Garry and Harry hundreds of time. Personally, I'm convinced the Quills are building an army.

It's a conspiracy, man.

Personal Opinionwise? They either get uploaded to the Lotus for processing/ cannibilization of bodily structure to maintain our leader's existence while the Eidolon's carcass makes yet another incomplete copy or the Quill getem and process the shells into the chunks used to make Sentient-based items that we acquire from them while the eidolon corpse spits out yet another incomplete copy.

Edited by Unus

My personal headcanon is that they are reanimated sentient bones. When we kill them the energy holding them together dissipates and returns to a source beneath the planes to eventually coelesce its another. When we kill them we capture a portion of the energy, preventing it from returning and depleting the main source.