Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #111!

[DE]Rebecca

will mirage hall of mirror be fixed?

it currently works where her doppelgangers kills do not count towards her total kills or damage, which now bleeds into onslaught as her kill doesn't add to the efficiency.

pretty please look into this sincerely all mirage players 🙂

1) Can we get harry / garry / terry dojo decorations - even if they require the statues as building materials?

2) Vaubans passive - not condusive to solo play

3) For the love of all things tenno, the RnG on sculptures Vs rivens is getting out of hand

4) 6th (custom) focus school available once you have fully completed the other 5? or what to do once all 5 are completed?

5) More syndicate weapon augments?

6) Infested dojo decorations when? (now that we have grineer and corpus)

Other than that, cheers for the regular updates

Hello Devstream,

Is there any possiblity that you can show any progress on expanding the relays? The sheilded Door have been on the second floor since the Relays were introduced along with the various locked Doors and I'm hoping that we will be able to venture beyond them soon. Thank you if you choose to answer this. :smile:

8 hours ago, frostyhobo said:

From a lore stand point what are each of the currencies used for, does Baro eat ducats or something, what on earth does Baro need to use  ducats to buy?

I was always under the impression Baro was in it like a "ticket" arcade. We trade him our hard earned prime parts for his "ducat tickets" and we can then trade those for things we actually want (with credit tax, of course). I can't help but imagine Baro laughing like a crazy while staring at a castle made, furnished, and decorated with junk prime parts.

Is it a bug or is it intentional for AntiArchwing projectiles on the plains to bypass archwing defensive abilities, examples being all of Amesha's abilities?

Will we will see updates to the texture resolutions of older items and warframes? (less jaggies)

So this is kind of a weird question but when making deluxe skins, are the warframe model and accessories made at the same time by different groups or is it one is made first and the other is made to match. Because it often feels like it's the former, when it seems more logical to do the latter. I say this because alot of the time, it seemes like there is a disconnect between the two in many situations. Loki Knave's armor fits very nicely on his base and prime model, but kind of loose on his deluxe skin. The Octavia skin had completely different "materials" for lack of a better word on release and it had to be changed to match later. Inaros's had his warframe skin take colors completely differently from his sword and the syandana still feels like it does not fit right with the textures of metal on the frame but more mate on the syandana. I understand that this probably makes production faster but it hurts the end result. 

Warframe has grown and evolved a lot since its initial release 5 years ago. Despite this, new players still start with a pitiful number of weapon and warframe slots, and a single row of the default color palette (which, to unlock, requires the same amount of platinum as an entire new palette, btw). I’m not asking for unlimited weapon and warframe slots, but could we maybe get more than 3 of each and get the entire default color palette already? I doubt people will quit buying color palettes even if you give them a whole one for free. If not that, then at least make it cheaper than the others...

Sorry for the long post, but I needed to get that off my chest. Cheers 🙂

Sometimes ago you guys showed us a new operator fashion (hairstyle). When will you guys plan to release that, and will you revamp the current hairstyles? since all of them, to be honest, is kinda bad.

Can we have good semi-auto rifles?There are snipers but they are slow to fire and not the best when someone in the squad is slidecoptering or is going all out dps........

The current Semi-autos are good enough but they are better with rivens AND then there are other rifles(mostly autos and burst fire) that require no riven yet performs good(sortie viable) with a 0 forma build.(Tiberon prime's semi-auto is kinda broke.....yeah yeah there is burst fire but I like precise kills....Boom...Headshot)

OR

Just buff the current semi-auto's damage a bit or stats atleast.

Looking forward to those sentient based handcannons mentioned in an early devstream and two handed katana too.

One more thing......eh...should we expect damage 2.5/3.0 anytime soon?

On the subject brought up a few weeks ago about making Scythes large blades vs. light blade weapons. Would it be more efficient/less disheartening to players if instead of getting rid of all Scythes and scythe mods why not rename current Scythes to sickles and have Scythes be a new weapon since you're building it from the ground up anyway?

A few questions for your consideration

Will we ever see the sentient sound cannon used in the valkyr prime trailer in action? Possibly on Venus?

Will Umbra be more than frames, will there also be Umbra variants of weapons, sentinels, and archwings (darkwings)?

What happened to the ship defense gamemode shown (concept art) at Tennocon 2017? 

Will Corpus archwing enemies ever get the overhaul (shown as art forever ago)? 

As a Clan warlord, with no clan, I hate how empty the dojo is, will there be an option to have civillians/soldiers/robots come to dojos? Such as thhe ability to have syndicates join a clan as a room add on. Possibly a trader that comes to clan dojos like Baro, but sells decorations for the dojo/orbiter?

Thank you for your time,

-Ogarra

Archived