Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #111!

[DE]Rebecca

I got a few questions    1. Archwing, are there any plans to improve or add anything new to the Archwing gamemode (Archwing mission specific)? If so, what are some of the changes to look forward to?    2. How is progress going with the new damage system and will we be able to see it in the near future (sometime this year?)?   3. How's everyone doing? :smile:

I have a list of questions that I would like to ask:

MELEE CHANNELING REVAMP?:
With mods such as [Blood Rush] & [Maiming Strike] and [Condition Overload] & [Healing Return] giving love to the area of Critical Hits and Status Hits, I observed that the "Melee Channeling" department is underwhelming overall. Sure, Zenurik school offers a Melee Channeling reduction, as well as some Exodias, Zaw Arcanes,enhancing Channeling Damage. However, obtaining an optimal Channeling build seem only to be feasible for a very tiny player base, for this case, veteran Zenurik users. There are little to no reason for newer players to invest on a Channeling build,  as there are only two weapons out there with a bumped up base Channeling damage, [Furax Wraith] and [Fragor Prime]. Deflecting bullets with a channeled melee also holds no incentive to invest on that when the enemies can be straightly killed with melee, however the thought of being able to kill your enemies with the bullet you deflected back to them is still there. Most of the channeling mods have also been outclassed by other mods, like how [Quickening] was recently outclassed by [Gladiator Vice] and [True Punishment] gives out way lesser bonus then [True Steel] and yet it has a high channeling cost drawbacks. [Enduring Affliction] and [Dispatch Overdrive] are few of the steps in the right direction. Most of the other channeling aspects need balancing or a mechanical tweak.

tldr; Since it's falling behind Critical Hits and Status Hits, Will Melee Channeling have a wide sweep revamp to keep it on par with the other two?

MEMETICA GLYPH PACK 2:
I can sense that the memes in DE are growing in numbers (like Steve screaming, "BOI", or Shrebeckka and many more funsies), Are we going to have a Memetica Glyph Pack 2 soon?

CLAN KINGPIN RELEASE DATE:
When can we hear about the release date of the Clan Kingpin System mentioned in the earlier devstreams?

ARBITERS OF HEXIS INVOLVEMENT:
We know that most of the quests, missions or events had the syndicates involved, with Steel Meridian involved with Rathuum, New Loka with The Silver Grove, The Perrin Sequence with Operation: Ambulas, Cephalon Suda with Octavia's Anthem, and Red Veil with Chains of Harrow, by any chances, are the Arbiters of Hexis will be involved on The Sacrifice Quest or on another event or mission soon?

SOLAR RAILS CONFLICT UPDATE:
When can we hear any updates to the Solar Rails Conflict? 
I somewhat find this competitive aspect very intriguing, despite I never even got to experience it.

SOLARIS UNITED MODULAR GUNS:
Modular guns in Venus exist, doesn't it? 😄

Thank you!
Cakeomaru of Celestial Mothership

1. Will there be Sentinels 2.0 after Pets 2.0? (dethcube and taxon buff/primed upgrades)

2. Will low level weapons a.k.a MR fodders get buff to par with the meta weapons that everyone often bring them to Sortie/Endless missions?

3. Will there be rebalance on the sound system? Because music cannot be heard during fight/shooting. Sounds effect overrides the background music.

4. Will weapons get their own Exilus mod slot? (ammo mutation/reduction recoil/projectile speed mods like those could be turned into exilus exclusive)

I read this somewhere in the warframe reddit, will there be at some point unique shapes to warframes? like a warframe with a serpent like lower body or a centaur-like lower body or a warframe with four limbs?

My main question would have to be: When can we expect the complete Apostasy story?

Now I, as much as any other person, like the odd digital animunculus or two, what with the buzzing and the glitching and so forth, but it's been five months since it was teased with the "prologue" that was more an interactive trailer than a genuine prologue to set anything of note up. If we're not seeing anything about Apostasy soon, could we at least get a "clear transmissions" toggle to stop the rather grating glitching vocals, or a "disable mission-related communications" toggle to shut off Lotus et al. completely while we're in missions? Either would be lovely.

13 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

What: While the majority of the dev-team is sworn to secrecy on various projects, we’ll be highlighting a lot of in-progress items, talking about some Warframes new and old, and we’ll be taking a deeper look at the continued Dojo improvements this stream! Who will be the best at my personally designed obstacle course? Hobbled Keys only!

Limbo? Well he is looking at you right now. (I know he is good in some ways. But most the time enemies seem to always be stuck on the edge of cataclysm when using stasis, and well rip banish + rift walk synergy.)

joKVGh1.jpg

Unless its about Puddle Prime and Hang Glider Prime Trailers.

One question for both Steve and Geoff (or maybe both steve, or maybe both Geoff):

1. IK for Warframes. This was something that many other titles incorporated at the start of the PS360 era. We're over a decade from that point and the tech has become a mainstay for every modern title/engine. When will this aspect of warframe be updated to meet this standard?
  2. Tessellation enabled for warframes to help smooth out some of the blockyness in the mesh for people with the GPU headroom. While character models in Warframe are pretty good, under even modest scrutiny they show their age, in a similar fashion to the IK issue. Khora was only just shipped, yet the poster art for her shows a rather glaring polygonal edge along her upper thigh. While Khora's general profile manages fine, there are some frames that could desperately benefit from increased polygonal count defining their shape (Mag and Nova both come to mind).

In minimap, we have icons of the helmets of our party members to show where everybody is.
Would it be possible to have individual icons for different helmet designs (alternate/tennocon/deluxe)?

I don't mean to complain - raising the focus cap was nice, but didn't really fix the problem - problem wasn't the Max amount of focus you can get in a day, but rather, the fact that vets/dedicated players with specific setups can reach it very quickly while casuals will never unlock waybounds. With the "20 minute quick-fix" applied, is the soft-cap & increased focus still in the plans?

Could scythes work like like the double-dark-sword-staff thingie - Accepting both polearm and heavy blade stances?

As quite the collector (hoarder) of items and data, I find that there’s quite a few things missing from our Codex that I would love to see included. Would it perhaps ever be a possibility to see the ‘Enemies’ category renamed to better include individuals such as Maroo, Darvo, Clem and Teshin from respective alerts or quests? And what about figures such as the Twin Queens and (datascape)Hunhow?

In addition, I’m also curious as to the state of dual wielding single secondaries and melee weapons, is this feature still in progress in the background, halted or stopped altogether?

1.When will the melee rework arrive ?

2.Shouldn't Riven disposition be tied with weapon MR requirement rathan than popularity (since now weapon MR requirement indicates weapon DPS potential, therefore low MR weapons shall have strong disposition and high MR ones get faint disposition, which is a lot more balanced than our current disposition system) ?

Talking about all Warframes, old and new, eh?

Does that mean you will finally go through QoL- and-balance issues on all of them (considering that there are noticeable and annoying flaws and/or redundancies in every single Warframe's kit)?

Any changes to Khora's entangle in the making? It currently disappears if the enemy dies before it propogates making it less than optimal to use with venari frequently killing the targets. Perhaps make it stay around like mags bubble?

Archived