Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Deluxe Skin info?

Mirasein

2 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

On this picture his white parts have better texture detail from what we seen on devstream..... 🤔 and on this picture his hands energy color are the same like on the head but in gameplaye is much darker from head and not the same like on this example.

you can see here what exactly 

jIlP9c1.jpg

Eh if you are refering to someone sorry didnt read the whole conversation. But I thing the change in color on the second picture might be thx to the light from the sun on plains. Yes hands seem a bit darker thats true but those white parts might be a bit affected.

13 minutes ago, butka1998 said:

Eh if you are refering to someone sorry didnt read the whole conversation. But I thing the change in color on the second picture might be thx to the light from the sun on plains. Yes hands seem a bit darker thats true but those white parts might be a bit affected.

I just took his picture and add mine for good example that we can all see...that some texture like white armor and energy color is not the same in gameplay like we did see first time on tennocon...it just what we seen first time it just look much better from the devstream gameplaye and I hope that they will fix that.

6 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

I just took his picture and add mine for good example that we can all see...that some texture like white armor and energy color is not the same in gameplay like we did see first time on tennocon...it just what we seen first time it just look much better from the devstream gameplaye and I hope that they will fix that.

They said it wasnt finished yet. And still I think the white parts apear yellow only because of the light.

6 minutes ago, butka1998 said:

They said it wasnt finished yet. And still I think the white parts apear yellow only because of the light.

I'm not thinking about if is yellow. Im think that white armors on first image is more like crystal stone armor texture. And on gameplay is more like plastic...

19 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

I'm not thinking about if is yellow. Im think that white armors on first image is more like crystal stone armor texture. And on gameplay is more like plastic...

I think thats actually better as nidus is kind of flesh frame.

14 hours ago, HerpDerpy said:

Octavia deluxe skin doesn't have anything to do with her original concept. same with novas, embers, etc. DE said in a dev stream deluxe skins are supposed to be something different that deviates from the regular themes and designs.

I get it, just not digging the new concept as much.  Especially since the power animations are the same so far too.

in the devstream showcase the skin didnt change any visuals at all and i doubt they'll implement it.

Kinda a bummer imo but i can understand it. Also it would create a miniriot i guess for all the other deluxe because some change only visuals partly.

it would have been a nice addition but i didnt expect it to happen tbh.

As far as i know, Nidus Deluxe Bundle will contain the Following:

1. Nidus Deluxe Skin and Helmet

2. A Skin for Claw Melee Weapons

3. A Skin for the Charger

4. A Syandana

Like the Loki Bundle it contains 4 Cosmetics (Frame/Weapon/Armor/Shipskin) so I think the bundle will be about the same Price 300ish Plat.

Edited by Darkuhn
missread the original post

4 hours ago, hellodownthere said:

the look of his abilities dont change while the skin is on, look at the latest devstream if you want proof

Dev build is unfinished so that's not really an argument. I'm not saying it will have a deluxe effect, but they have given deluxe skin's abilities effects before.

All the eyes should look in all different directions. When you aim your weapon all the eyes should look forward at where you are aiming at.

Imagine the creepy cool factor. All these eyes looking about and then they all focus on something.

11 minutes ago, Lancars said:

All the eyes should look in all different directions. When you aim your weapon all the eyes should look forward at where you are aiming at.

Imagine the creepy cool factor. All these eyes looking about and then they all focus on something.

Why should all the eyes look at where you aim? Isnt the purpose of the additional eyes to keep a look in other directions to avoid being surprised by an enemy?

3 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Why should all the eyes look at where you aim? Isnt the purpose of the additional eyes to keep a look in other directions to avoid being surprised by an enemy?

When you aim doesn't the cam zoom in and you can't see things around you? It's not like the eyes really help you in the game 😛

Plus think about it the moment all the eyes focus on someone they would be like "Crap.."

49 minutes ago, -QUILL_PETER- said:

Dev build is unfinished so that's not really an argument. I'm not saying it will have a deluxe effect, but they have given deluxe skin's abilities effects before.

They literally said it won't have an special effects. You can watch that segment for proof.

1 hour ago, -QUILL_PETER- said:

They said Nidus abilities won't change on Devstream 113. Also, no deluxe skin has ever changed abilities effects, only Primes and gold poop effects, or most recent, Limbo's Cataclysm.

For example, we have strong Freudian connotations with this one. 

Warframe0156.jpg~original&key=e9c7d91f0e

In this picture we have a Vauban with a white C.O.C.K. That design can be toned down or at least modify the part that causes the issue. 

Sorry but I can't stop mocking the Freudian connotations. They are too strong and hard to evade. 

Edited by Felsagger

17 minutes ago, Kiwinille said:

They said Nidus abilities won't change on Devstream 113. 

True but they must get rid of the creepy 'DANCING COCKS' spores with a substitute as a better placeholder while they redesign for Nidus Prime.  

Edited by Felsagger

38 minutes ago, Kiwinille said:

They said Nidus abilities won't change on Devstream 113. Also, no deluxe skin has ever changed abilities effects, only Primes and gold poop effects, or most recent, Limbo's Cataclysm.

They did not say that.It was mentioned that they didn't have any while it was being demonstrated, but it was never stated that he wouldn't. I am absolutely not saying he will, but until he is released, I am still holding out hope.