Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.2

[DE]Megan

I don't know if this happens to everyone or not but it seems like the Pigments are not dropping from the Kuakas at all. I did queue up the research for my clan and we already filled the credits.

If anyone has the same problem with the other pigments, can you confirm if it drops from the targets or this is an unintentional bug?
Thank you in advance.

Edit: The drop rate is just horrendously low! Confirmed drop from Ashen Kuakas with 10 units in one pigment drop

57 minutes ago, Eraysh said:

FIX Khora DROP's is to hard to ge[t] it!...

Khora BP has never dropped in any of my runs. DE, if you're reading this, please move the base blueprint to the market. It's the one thing that isn't dropping for me.

53 minutes ago, Jimmypdp said:

Can we turn this off....

[Other quote]

I know how it feels. Would like DE to make the D-pad buttons on controllers act as the arrow keys for navigating interfaces to help us maintain a shred of familiarity.

1 hour ago, Quillu said:

Drop rates are too diluted, if you're playing elite onslaught you're at the stage in the game where you dont need random 750 endo drops

Are you kidding me? dont pretend like you know everything

I'm rank 20 and i still need 100k endo to max out my prime mods. Its not a walk in the park for me, and i can bet it isnt for a lot of people as well

I would love to take a few hours of grinding 750endo drops if it was common, better than the rng searching for statues and rng amber gems or rng sortie reward

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Returned the Skeiron Zephyr Skin to its original matte material.

Please undo this change. The Skeiron skin looked awesome before it went back to matte. (at least change it for prime variant)

Ki'Teer Sekhara is still messed up. The custom energy colors are applied now but the size and/or position of them relative to attachments is wonky. Also the rotating square seems less transparent or overly whitened and possibly oversized. Its hard to say exactly what's different but it definitely looks funky still.

Also thank you for reverting the Zephyr Prime skin changes!

My Archwing controls are borked. Every time that I try and re-map B to Melee or Quick Melee; it gets turned back into ascend? It doesn't matter what I do or how I save it; the buttons return to the previous setup where I can't melee. I don't need two ascend buttons; jump in arching already ascends.

Why don't you have a separate category for Archwing? You have Ability Menu, lunaro and placement; it shouldn't be too hard to make a layout for Archwing.

Two bugs I've noticed so far:

- In ESO, transitioning into the next zone can result in the health bars or all the squad members to get hidden or vanish, as if one runs ESO completely solo.

- Trying to examine my Smeeta Kavat (about Smeeta Kavats) resulted in the game immediately crashing.

- In one of the Grineer tilesets in ESO, blue steam is coming out of nowhere. Not sure if that's intentional. But it had no damage or downside to it (yet.)

Any progress on reverting or fixing the update to controllers? The bug is still there where I can't save any changes I made to controller binding (It'll be stuck on default). This is literally making the game unplayable for me which never happened before the new update.

and now ou screw up the whole  gaming interface. i dont want to  use  mu controller as a fricking mouse. is it soo hard  too  geave us  controller interface  but  when wee use chat and ewerything else  like trading ,  just geave us normal window  and  simple option  to link  rivens and noth that litle  steam  stupid  keyboard thing .......   you made automatic switch  from  controller to  M+K  and made  controller  behaving like  mouse 😄  soo when i  pres start to  goo  to  meny   i need to pul coursor from  right side too  left and chose options manualy   with  controller,  and  before change  there wass when i pres start  when it opens you goo with   controller just up and down chose option   fast and simple.  SOMEONE  IS OWERTHINKING THISS WHOLE THING, JUST MAKE IT  NORMAL AND SIMPLE.  tanx and keep up the good work 

About the new PC controller settings, can it be a toggle instead of a forced change? I like the idea of the analog stick with cursor like functionality, but I prefer the D-Pad for menu navigation instead, and being forced into the mouse-like navigation is quite aggravating. If there is a toggle, I haven't found it yet.

10 minutes ago, grobar084 said:

and now ou screw up the whole  gaming interface. i dont want to  use  mu controller as a fricking mouse. is it soo hard  too  geave us  controller interface  but  when wee use chat and ewerything else  like trading ,  just geave us normal window  and  simple option  to link  rivens and noth that litle  steam  stupid  keyboard thing .......   you made automatic switch  from  controller to  M+K  and made  controller  behaving like  mouse 😄  soo when i  pres start to  goo  to  meny   i need to pul coursor from  right side too  left and chose options manualy   with  controller,  and  before change  there wass when i pres start  when it opens you goo with   controller just up and down chose option   fast and simple.  SOMEONE  IS OWERTHINKING THISS WHOLE THING, JUST MAKE IT  NORMAL AND SIMPLE.  tanx and keep up the good work 

Are you typing with your controller too?

😛

Thank you for all the fixes. Please look at the very anoying way we have to pick up parts for frames, prime frames have become too dificault to pick up For instance I have everything fo the ziffer but the system, though I managed to have picked up over 12 relics I go nothing for my efforts and no I'm not going to buy it, I'ved spend enough to to buy three games ... not worth it.

Archived