Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fun zaw names

Pyrolizer27

So zaws have been out for a while and I was wondering what creative and funny names people have come up with.

Personally, I created a dagger zaw with sickle looking parts, slapped ice element on it and called it "Ice Sickle".

What funny (or pun-y) names have you come up with?

All my zaw names are very edgy like 'blood blade of virtuoso' or 'curse of virtuoso' etc so i attempted to make a funny name but my brain failed and all i could think of naming my new nikana zaw was 'i made this zaw for fun'.

9 minutes ago, CaptainMeowth said:

I wanted to name a staff "You shall not pass", but I couldn't, because there is "ass" in the name.

So I nammed a rapier "Morning Wood".

Hopefully with the new profanity filter changes your original name for the staff is allowed now.

Also, I can't imagine how many laughs I'd get prodding Grineer with my "Morning Wood".

I have an absurd list of zaws and other renamed weapons.  Mostly staff zaws because I love Clashing Forest and anti-meme builds, but there's plenty of spillover

[Staves]

LOOK AT THEM

UNARMED

Juicy Words of Vor

Stick of Eternal Kitteh (A broken scepter that was useful when we could rez our pet from anywhere with a health orb...obviously needs a new name now)

Ceramic Dagger

Stug Prime

[Whip and Sword]

Clem

Clem

Clem

[Whip- Lecta]

Chaos Noodle (I sometimes set it to proc rad and use Ivara to lure as many baddies in the room before creating glorious chaos with Enduring Affliction)

[Dagger]

Phlebotomy

[Rapier]

Pointy Hugs

[Prisma Obex]

Fancyfoot Cuddlefists

That's off the top of my head.  It's still the best plat I've ever spent in this game.

They're all good weapons and have earned their names. 🙂

Mine are named after the Necromancer Bells of the Old Kingdom Books. Two are other Weapons/Pets

Ranna ~ Nikana

Mosrael ~ Machete

Kibeth ~ Kubrow

Dyrim ~ Hammer

Belgaer ~ Polearm

Saraneth ~ Staff

Astarael ~ Galatine Prime

Only silly Zaw name I have is THE KRONSH.

I may or may not yell things like "TASTE THE FURY OF THE KRONSH!" or "CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE KRONSH IS COOKING!?" or "DO NOT ASK FOR WHOM THE KRONSH TOLLS, FOR THE KRONSH TOLLS FOR YOU!" while using it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FreeWilliam said:

I have an absurd list of zaws and other renamed weapons.  Mostly staff zaws because I love Clashing Forest and anti-meme builds, but there's plenty of spillover

[NSFW list of weapons]

That's off the top of my head.  It's still the best plat I've ever spent in this game.

They're all good weapons and have earned their names. 🙂

*whistles* A virtual armory - the list was so long, it was a bit...exciting for melee players like us.

Next time, I'll supercharge you as Volt. Be sure to bring your cybernetic arm! 😃

Edited by Mach25

4 hours ago, Pyrolizer27 said:

So zaws have been out for a while and I was wondering what creative and funny names people have come up with.

Personally, I created a dagger zaw with sickle looking parts, slapped ice element on it and called it "Ice Sickle".

What funny (or pun-y) names have you come up with?

TunaSub made me LAWL .. read it backwards >< 

Edited by (XB1)DeadFall526

3 hours ago, Mach25 said:

Next time, I'll supercharge you as Volt. Be sure to bring your cybernetic arm! 😃

(Mach25 is a riot to group with when he's in melee-mode.  I recently had the pleasure and it was bouts of tearing around the map facefirst interspersed with a lot of rezzing of the two Saryns that inevitably joined)

I'll add Varazin to the loadout next time, sir! 🙂