Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would anyone like to see an Ivara Prime?

Don't know, maybe higher base armor or something....

The archer thing and the over all theme of the game makes me think of a fox... Maybe a mask somewhat reminiscent of a Noh mask with a hood? Those wispy rags I think intended to represent a sort of ghillie suit could be re-purposed to look like ethereal tails placed in back instead of around the hips... I think it would suit the character...

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Echo_X said:

Honestly the thing id rather see is that she were able to move faster in prowl or maybe greater base efficiency...

They dont change the abilities performance between standard and prime version, and thank god for that. Efficiency is also a stat they dont touch, because they dont want to make the prime the superior version. While they do have benefits over the standard, its not too much and it wont hinder you, if you dont get the prime.

You say that but on the right frame... Valkyr prime is notably better than Valkyr because the things that were changed play directly to the core of how that frame operates. If and when they make a prime, I expect they will apply what ever physics to it that they feel "prime" the frame for the mechanics they want it to operate by.....

And as for not wanting the prime to be better than the base... Tiberon prime. Venka Prime... That's two off the cuff. Venka prime builds your combo counter in seconds. So they aren't above bending that little rule...

All Prime variants of a frame will only receive additional polarity and an increase in base stats (health/shield/energy/armor/movespeed).

They cant buff the prime variant too much simply because it will make the normal variant obsolete, and they dont want that.

Weapons on the other hand could receive some additional mechanic/gimmick like ballistica P.

Then again I cant see the future so if they choose to go down that road, they just might. But based on previous primes, its highly unlikely.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Echo_X said:

You say that but on the right frame... Valkyr prime is notably better than Valkyr because the things that were changed play directly to the core of how that frame operates. If and when they make a prime, I expect they will apply what ever physics to it that they feel "prime" the frame for the mechanics they want it to operate by.....

And as for not wanting the prime to be better than the base... Tiberon prime. Venka Prime... That's two off the cuff. Venka prime builds your combo counter in seconds. So they aren't above bending that little rule...

Im talking specifically about the Warframes, not the weapons. I should have clarified that.

Also in Valkyrs case, the increase of 50 extra energy and 100 extra armor is not a huge difference and doesn't make Valkyr obsolete. Yes its an improvement but it doesn't invalidate Valkyr.

Pretty sure Ivara P might just get more energy and 100 health. If they are nice they will up her shields/sprint speed.

9 hours ago, Aeon66 said:

Im talking specifically about the Warframes, not the weapons. I should have clarified that.

Also in Valkyrs case, the increase of 50 extra energy and 100 extra armor is not a huge difference and doesn't make Valkyr obsolete. Yes its an improvement but it doesn't invalidate Valkyr.

With my current build... I'd have to log in to check and I'm at work right now but I think I have something like 2000 armor on Cat Prime?... Then there's war cry with eternal war which increases my armor like another 70%.... An increase of 100 armor above baseline Valkyr is definitely a big difference when you start stacking armor mods on her, and even more with the buff of warcry..

"Sir! - What is it?! Can't you see I'm busy? - We appear to be under attack by a very, very angry cat, we're hearing reports that she is bullet proof, and she appears to be coming this way.... - mother of god...."

Also the hunter mod that heals me when my kavat eats someone means I very, very seldom need to worry about replenishing health... It is one reason I wish that I could quick melee with ivara when her bow is out, being able to heal my kavat by throwing my glave at something when it's health gets low would do a lot to keeping my health up... Though the "pets" really need an intelligence check... I think that's why we have hunter control or what ever that mod is called "eat the thing that's bleeding!"

Edited by (PS4)Echo_X

Ivara will be primed eventually. I've been using her a lot recently, and while her invis is arguably the best in the game, she has a lot more going on with her kit. Navigator is pretty fun too. I also can't wait for Ivara's Deluxe, the Obsidian skin is nice but I'm curious what DE (and perhaps Tennogen Artists) can do with her.

6 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

We all would. We will get her, years from now, but still get her. 

Years?

Less than 2. We're less than a month from the next PA. In ~4 months it'll be either Chroma or Limbo depending on which comes first, 7 months will be Mesa, 10 for Equinox, 13 for Atlas, 16 for Wukong, 19 for Ivara.

That assumes it loosely follows the pattern ofc. Either way, Ivara Prime is less than 2 years away. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Ivara will be primed eventually. I've been using her a lot recently, and while her invis is arguably the best in the game, she has a lot more going on with her kit. Navigator is pretty fun too. I also can't wait for Ivara's Deluxe, the Obsidian skin is nice but I'm curious what DE (and perhaps Tennogen Artists) can do with her.

I'd still kill for a Kitsune themed ivara skin, I think it would be really cool.... But oh well... I doubt that's going to happen.

I'd like it if some tweaks came down for Ivara at the same time. Really, just the functionality of her Navigator.

Maybe turn down the rate of escalating cost a bit. 

Make it so objects that can bounce off of walls during Navigator currently DON'T, and instead grind on the wall with a shower of sparks. Some thrown weapons are just completely unusable in interiors because one bounce off a corridor wall induces seizures.

Pull the camera back from the controlled object.

9 minutes ago, ShogunGunshow said:

I'd like it if some tweaks came down for Ivara at the same time. Really, just the functionality of her Navigator.

Maybe turn down the rate of escalating cost a bit. 

Make it so objects that can bounce off of walls during Navigator currently DON'T, and instead grind on the wall with a shower of sparks. Some thrown weapons are just completely unusable in interiors because one bounce off a corridor wall induces seizures.

Pull the camera back from the controlled object.

Thrown objects by Ivara in navigator. Que Xena theme music.