The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You cannot defy your creator (the sacrifice hype website)

DJ_Vauban

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Apexsea2004 said:

because in the trailer, there was Umbra game play, and he acted a lot like Excal except the exalted blade looked like a dragon nikana.

He actually didn't use any skills in the video, that was the sword he is shown in the videos to have.

22 hours ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

It's Ballas. Closed Caption for the trailer confirms it.

I hope that CC is wrong. Seriously.

Honestly, at least to my ear, the voice has more in common with Hunhow than Ballas. Listen to Ballas' voice in the Prologue and PA clips and compare.

9 minutes ago, (XB1)Apexsea2004 said:

ok, that does make sense now that you point it out.

oh, i also have a question... i haven't arrived at mote.

so i haven't completed the chains of harrow quest, which means i haven't completed apocathys prologue.

what are your suggestions for getting there?

I would suggest either working your way there or finding a person to taxi you there

20 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

Honestly, at least to my ear, the voice has more in common with Hunhow than Ballas. Listen to Ballas' voice in the Prologue and PA clips and compare.

To me, it doesn't have Hunhow's accent. It's a deeper Ballas voice, same accent and everything. Hunhow's voice is distinctive, and has very little distortion, and has a different accent than Ballas. The voice in the Sacrifice trailers we've gotten recently is just Ballas's voice, but deeper and distorted.

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n

well yeah that would normaly work, but i can only play Solo.

what would you suggest i use to get there?

cause i use a drakoon, a seer, and the Broken war.

my companion is Helios and my most tankiest warframe is Inaros with hunters adrenaline.

i have a frost aswell, and i could probably make specters with Trinity prime so i get the heals.

and im only MR6.

27 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

Hunhow is "fractured" since our frames broke the sword. It would make no sense to put Hunhow into this quest, the quest is about the warframes and their creator. I don't know why everyone wants Hunhow to be in it.

15 minutes ago, GrimR3APER said:

Hunhow is "fractured" since our frames broke the sword. It would make no sense to put Hunhow into this quest, the quest is about the warframes and their creator. I don't know why everyone wants Hunhow to be in it.

Yet he appears in Octavia's Anthem.

The sword was the same as Fragment of his self.

His true body must still be pretty much damaged from the Old War, but he can still be an annoyance.

1 hour ago, (XB1)DeadFall526 said:

There isn't enough words in my vocabulary to describe how disgusting that looks. 

...I thought it looked delicious ;=;

1 hour ago, Vilemyre said:

I didn't even say that in the quote stop messing with my words so you can hungry post and get something to eat. Gosh.

Also that looks nasty.

you said pizza pizzas though, so I googled "pizza pizzas from the hut" in google images, scrolled down a little bit and BOOM!

1 minute ago, LightningsVengance said:

...I thought it looked delicious ;=;

you said pizza pizzas though, so I googled "pizza pizzas from the hut" in google images, scrolled down a little bit and BOOM!

NO FOOL

"PIZZA HUT"

Just now, LightningsVengance said:

Oh... My bad, after reading that over again I see where I went wrong... xD i still think it looks delicious though

Thing looks like its going to make me scream like umbra when on the toilet if I even eat a slice.

Anyway we are going offtopic.

55 minutes ago, GrimR3APER said:

I don't know why everyone wants Hunhow to be in it.

Because he's an interesting villain and it makes sense for him to be in it.

The Tenno and their Warframes were and still are a bane to Hunhow's plans: We beat the Sentients in a full-on war once, and if we ever truly united in force again, we could probably drop-kick their bio-mechanical butts right back to the Tau system....in pieces.

If Hunhow and his Sentient ilk expect to conquer the Origin system and wipe out humanity, they're going to have to do it through us and we're the biggest threat.

The only way the Sentients could conceivably beat us is if they figured out a way to stop us Tenno from controlling our Warframe....and the one person that would probably have knowledge on how to do that...would be Ballas.

If our Warframes do indeed have a failsafe / override mechanism that Ballas had built in, and Hunhow found out about that...he'd do everything in his power to exploit that.

12 hours ago, Atekron said:

why u so salty? how it is "plat walls" if u can easily get plat by trading in game? 

That requires other people spending. It isn't a Free-to-Play if you have to operate on the assumption that other people are spending and will also give bought currency to you.

Way to fall for corporate BS